Announcement of Scholarships

Posted in the Tipton Forum

Unity Hospital Auxiliary

Muscatine, IA

#1 Jan 24, 2006
Scholarships to be Awarded by Unity Auxiliary

Unity Auxiliary will be offering college scholarships in four categories. The first is available to students who have graduated prior to the current 2005-2006 school year who are pursuing a medically-related field of study. The second is open for those 2006 graduates who are dependents of a Unity employee. This scholarship can be used in any area of study. The third scholarship is for those 2006 graduates who are family members of a Unity Auxiliary Volunteer. This scholarship can also be used for any area of study. Each of these scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $750. A fourth scholarship in the amount of $550 will be awarded to a student pursuing an education in the field of nursing. This final scholarship is made possible by a recently retired Unity RN.

Applications will be available February 1st at Julie Kissellís office at Unity Hospital, the hospital switchboard, the Auxiliary Window Box Gift Shop at the hospital, through the high school guidance department, or by calling the scholarship chairman at 563-263-7013. All applications must be postmarked by April 1, 2006.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tipton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corn Stand (Aug '10) Nov 26 Elise Gingerich 2
Iowa City Fire Department Responds to Blaze Nov 26 Elise Gingerich 1
Solon storms to 2A title game (Nov '06) Nov 25 Elise Gingerich 2
Review: Alicia's Sirius Styling (Jan '10) Apr '14 samantha 4
How can I live off the grid. Planning on cuttin... (Sep '13) Mar '14 Benji Franklyne 6
Susan Corbett (May '10) Oct '13 Jim 2
Any Pizza Hut employees in Tipton who have had ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Serious Money 1
Tipton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tipton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tipton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tipton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:02 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:02AM
The Coach That Could Turn Around Bears
Bleacher Report11:28 AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler