New Gang Effort Targets Parents

New Gang Effort Targets Parents

There are 5 comments on the Valley Voice Newpaper story from Jan 21, 2010, titled New Gang Effort Targets Parents. In it, Valley Voice Newpaper reports that:

Tulare police have done a pretty good job suppressing gang activity in town, but putting people in jail is not solving the problem and the department is gearing up to broaden its campaign, Police Chief Jerry Breckinridge told the Commission on Community Relations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Valley Voice Newpaper.

Concernd citizen

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2010
It is the parenets fault that there kids are ending up in gangs half of this "gangs"are from the boarder there parents dont got no education them selfs so they give up hope there kids end up on drugs stealing then jail and who gots to take care of them us taxpayers.if these kids and young adults would of just had some love and bounderys when they were younger they would of turned out a hole lot better what happend to encourging our kids to be doctors and lawyers and detectives how about saving a life instead of taking one.
brandylocs

Cibolo, TX

#2 Feb 2, 2010
this "gangs"are from the boarder there parents dont got no education them selfs .....

man you need to educate yourself... i must admit you look like a real dumba**
citizen

United States

#3 Feb 2, 2010
YaY!!! Finally the parents are going to be responsible for what their gang children are doing!!! I've been saying it for a long time that the parents need to be held responsible for leading their children into gang lifestyles. It is about time!! I am all for this..where do I cast my vote, and where's the hot-line number so I can turn some parents in for their childrens past down gang activities and affiliations?? I need to make a few calls!! Way to go Tulare Police Department!!
citizen

United States

#4 Feb 2, 2010
I think the Police Department doesn't realize that half the kids that are joining gangs have parents that are affiliated and come from generations of gang passed down through the family. Some parents don't even care!! Hold them accountable for what their children are doing.
Telling it like it is

Anaheim, CA

#5 Jul 31, 2010
Trying to talk shit concerned citizen, & brandylocs and you can not even speak. Are you sure that you have an education.Got is not a word dumbasses. I could swear not all gang bangers are from mexican heritage. There are all nationalities gang out here.It also does not matter the education of their parents. I know lawyers, judges with kids in gangs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tipton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jasmin Jimenez 18 hr spartan1861 1
Post your nudes. Tue Pimpin 2
Eazy girls in earlaz and delaz to fk Tue Pimpin 1
Earlimart delano exposed closed group on fb Mon Mandoz 1
Gonna make a closed group on fb Mon Mandoz 1
I need a stripper here in earlimart for sunday ... Feb 17 Eric 1
Araceli (Aug '16) Feb 15 Paramount2 24

Tipton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance