United States

#24 Feb 23, 2013
You guys commenting about erica qnd yuna is past the line of creepy
Tony Dunson

Dayton, OH

#25 Feb 23, 2013
Fan of Leon The Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you watch Erica and Yuna with lotion and tissues?
Damn Leon, you just told on yourself, you creepy elf!
The New Cool Warrior

Englewood, OH

#26 Feb 23, 2013
Watch the male and lesbian and bulldike specators and fans swarm, after our girls perform and the weather gets warm, when they expose with fewer clothes.
Tony Dunson

Dayton, OH

#27 Feb 23, 2013
The New Cool Warrior wrote:
Watch the male and lesbian and bulldike specators and fans swarm, after our girls perform and the weather gets warm, when they expose with fewer clothes.
Jenny Deery has a hot pic of her and McCall on her Facebook page
Literature Lover

Lewisburg, OH

#29 Feb 24, 2013
Tony Dunson wrote:
<quoted text>
Jenny Deery has a hot pic of her and McCall on her Facebook page
That is disgusting! I am offended! I will not go there now and look, because I prefer looking inside a book.
Literature Lover

Lewisburg, OH

#30 Feb 24, 2013
Girls, show us men friends some skin!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php #!/photo.php?fbid=101511896000 81596&set=pb.30887266595.- 2207520000.1361761828&type =3&theater
Matilda Shanks

Dayton, OH

#35 Jul 2, 2013
Leon is a mentally ill masturbator!
reality

Girard, OH

#36 Jul 2, 2013
Fan of Leon The Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you watch Erica and Yuna with lotion and tissues?
Tissues? C'mon, Leon! Erica's inspires the utilizing at least a modest sized beach towel!
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

#37 Jul 2, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Tissues? C'mon, Leon! Erica's inspires the utilizing at least a modest sized beach towel!
Leon Harrison is a sick individual!

“All Because You Said It...”

Since: Feb 11

USA

#38 Aug 11, 2013
When i was in the service touring the country i really took notice to how boring ohio's taste is in females maybe because dayton is on the most racist and segregated cities in the country anyway ohio females are some of the ugliest in America well them and most deep southern states some of them whites really still have whiskers.
Willie

Dayton, OH

#39 Aug 12, 2013
Ben Poopin wrote:
That will be as close as either one of You two knobs get to seeing either one naked. Maybe You two should just stick to watching each other beat off. And hopefully we won't have to hear about it.
Unfortunately, we hear about it every day
CMS

Fairborn, OH

#41 Feb 9, 2014
Why did she move to Cincy?
The Duke of Hazard

Brookville, OH

#43 Feb 9, 2014
BlackPride wrote:
When i was in the service touring the country i really took notice to how boring ohio's taste is in females maybe because dayton is on the most racist and segregated cities in the country anyway ohio females are some of the ugliest in America well them and most deep southern states some of them whites really still have whiskers.
Pride for what? Like ya know, we need no mo' Obama mamas, baby daddies, pimps or 'hos in Ohio. We can see all we need that breed and bottom feed on TV, like ya know, no de Maury Povich an' Jerry Springer TV shows. If you has you a white girl, she is probably a fat-assed dumbass Democrat who'd make most normal white men hurl.

“All Because You Said It...”

Since: Feb 11

USA

#44 Feb 28, 2014
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
<quoted text>
Pride for what? Like ya know, we need no mo' Obama mamas, baby daddies, pimps or 'hos in Ohio. We can see all we need that breed and bottom feed on TV, like ya know, no de Maury Povich an' Jerry Springer TV shows. If you has you a white girl, she is probably a fat-assed dumbass Democrat who'd make most normal white men hurl.
Your very idea of normal would make most people go into cardiac arrest. Most white women over 22 years of age are fat disgusting lards and all races of men should be hurling not just white men alone. No fat women for me I guess I don't have that kinda stomach you good ole boys are equipped with in dealing with traumatic bedside mannerism.
The Hack Checker

Brookville, OH

#45 Feb 28, 2014
She has moved to a Cincinnati TV station but has as yet not posted any good sexy Facebook skin fried pictures yet, much to our regret; those of us who would like to make her crotch sloppy and her panties wet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tipp City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Jimbo 19,213
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,271
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr tranpsosition 31,050
This is your lucky Monday! 9 hr Fan of Leon The Man 5
Ranked on of the most influential bands ever, T... 13 hr Gene Autrey 2
huber heights daytons dumping ground (Nov '09) 14 hr Hottcakes1 19
Charter school complaints prompt wider probe Wed Fan of Leon The Man 2
•••
•••
•••

Tipp City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tipp City People Search