Now this is real gun control

Posted in the Tipp City Forum

Bey

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Houston area. 15 year old brother and his 12 year old sister were alone in the home. He grabbed his father's AR-15 and pulled the trigger. The gun did not shoot by itself, contrary to the usual liberal screed. The gun was used to do what it is intended to do, protect the owner. In North Carolina, State Senator R. C. Soles, a Democrat and an attorney, with a long record of supporting anti-gun legislation, shot at two men, former clients, on his property, hitting one of them.
Noel Nossirah

Englewood, OH

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Gun Nut

Englewood, OH

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Isn't Sean Penn a peace/commie-loving liberal who shuns violence and guns?

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_y...
Bey

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jan 12, 2013
They need to address violent Hollywood movies, violent video games and parenting!
Countless kids are being raised on the streets.
The New Cool Warrior

Brookville, OH

#5 Jan 12, 2013
How odd, Sean Penn's Mickey Cohen character is the most violent one in "Gangstah Squad". NO! I won't get pissed unless some busy-body do-gooder censors this, if only to save my butt from one out of one-hundred thousand potential nuts.
Deering St Beat

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Check out these two web sites. The first one has leaked US Dept of Justice reports which show no need for Assault Weapons (sic) bans and state the weapons are rarely used in crime/homicides. The 2nd web site tells what happened in Norway July 22, 2011. Even with some of the toughest gun laws in Europe (and no right to own a gun) a maniac slaughtered 77 teenagers and wounded many more.

http://assaultweaponsbanof2013.blogspot.com

http://tinyurl.com/bm2amd3
Ran

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Switzerland has the right rule, homes must have guns. And males 21 years of age must serve in the military.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tipp City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How liberal ladies can save lives: 20 min Burg Babe 4
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 54 min Banana Boat Black... 19,390
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Here We Go Again 31,304
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) Thu jjsparks 8
dennis gannon Thu masterofconcretep... 14
LEON HARRISON: Profile of a loser (Aug '13) Thu masterofconcretep... 18
Dr Commander selvam swamiji sri selvam siddhar ... (Dec '11) Thu The Duke of Hazard 41
Tipp City Dating
Find my Match

Tipp City Jobs

Tipp City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tipp City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tipp City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]