xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17825 Mar 12, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
This must be che duke or some other shitcrud paid libtard.
No. It's one guy from Canton that keeps switching his name all the time.
Angel 1

United States

#17826 Mar 12, 2013
PayThemTaxesGreedy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Roman empire fell shortly after they converted to Christianity. Wonder how many conservatives are Christians? 90%? Maybe 95%? Rome thrived under the Liberals and died under the Bible thumpers.
As far as climate change, I never personally came up with any numbers. I'll stick with the fact that all the rose bushes on my block went into bloom in late Novemeber this year. Seem normal? Also, let's compare every cent ever made by the tree huggers next to what the oil companies make in a day. What's sad is the oil billionaires that told you to not believe in climate change have openly embraced the obvious signs that our climate is changing. They even went as far as declaring it is most certainly man made. You are just an outdated mouth of greed's propaganda. You tea baggers can't spin fast enough to keep up with us thinky folks.
Nice try libtard. The liberal doctrine was clearly in play prior to to Christianity taking hold with no chance of alteration; too little too late to overcome the insanity. That is the way of history. You are welcome to deny it. Just do us all a favor and choke on your own saliva before you ever vote again. The only hope is you have not reproduced. As for your rose bushes, good grief. Well, I suppose that makes sense. You cleary have no understanding of history from a social/political perspective, so we certainly could not expect a tard like you to understand the history of global temperatures. "Oh, goodness me. My little rose bushes bloomed early. Whatever shall I do? My, my ,my!" Spin that in your libtard mind, enjoy your Winnie The Pooh videos, and leave the adults to the real problems of the world.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#17827 Mar 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's one guy from Canton that keeps switching his name all the time.
You're right. One needs a program, list of cast of characters to follow him & some sort of weird drugs to care.
dexter

Kenton, OH

#17828 Mar 12, 2013
who you calling liberal
PopsIsAweasel

Canton, OH

#17831 Mar 12, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. One needs a program, list of cast of characters to follow him & some sort of weird drugs to care.
Right, like playing Mozart for a chimp, you just don't understand the shiny word people. Ha ha ha ha!
BuiltUAboat

Canton, OH

#17832 Mar 12, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
This must be che duke or some other shitcrud paid libtard.
Awwww. That's nice that you tea baggies consider the level of butt whoopings I am dishing out on you as nothing short of professional. Now get back down in your doomsday bunkers, you hasbeens.
Legion 1

Canton, OH

#17833 Mar 12, 2013
Angel 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try libtard. The liberal doctrine was clearly in play prior to to Christianity taking hold with no chance of alteration; too little too late to overcome the insanity. That is the way of history. You are welcome to deny it. Just do us all a favor and choke on your own saliva before you ever vote again. The only hope is you have not reproduced. As for your rose bushes, good grief. Well, I suppose that makes sense. You cleary have no understanding of history from a social/political perspective, so we certainly could not expect a tard like you to understand the history of global temperatures. "Oh, goodness me. My little rose bushes bloomed early. Whatever shall I do? My, my ,my!" Spin that in your libtard mind, enjoy your Winnie The Pooh videos, and leave the adults to the real problems of the world.
Sorry, couldn't hear you over the overwhelming voices of the American voters. On climate change, you are but a kookie fringe group speck next to the satellite photos and the brilliant majority of modern scientists who disagree with your Tea Party email newsletter, propaganda provided opinions. Just a weird little cult of oil billionaire groupies.

Besides, no one is interested in the sour grape ramblings of the losing team. Take me for instance...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#17834 Mar 12, 2013
PopsIsAweasel wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, like playing Mozart for a chimp, you just don't understand the shiny word people. Ha ha ha ha!
"Shiny word people"? You are one messed up dude.
You must live in an Oak Tree because you are 1 squirrley person.
You are up to about 9-10 A.K.A.'s now
Canton Ohio would be proud to have you move to Cleveland or some where else.
Personally I vote for the smallest atoll in Micronesia.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#17835 Mar 12, 2013
Pls do NOT reproduce, teach, be a scout leader, minister, coach little league or whatever. The world will be a better place if you don't.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#17836 Mar 12, 2013
BuiltUAboat wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww. That's nice that you tea baggies consider the level of butt whoopings I am dishing out on you as nothing short of professional. Now get back down in your doomsday bunkers, you hasbeens.
I'm glad you have no worries about breaking your arm while patting yourself on the back....afterall you have obummercare.
d-pants7

United States

#17837 Mar 12, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>depends if you are talking Sociologly or Ideaology.
Modern liberalism is not completely collectivist; nor is it completely individualistic. It has elements of both doctrines. The same is true of Modern conservatism. Neither view provides a coherent approach to politics, built up from first principles. Instead, they both reflect a process that is akin to picking items from a dinner menu. What is chosen is a matter of taste rather than a matter of thought. Just as people with similar tastes in food tend to frequent the same restaurants, people with the same tastes in politics tend to vote for the same candidates.
Classical Liberalism vs. Modern Liberalism and Modern Conservatism
wouldn't it be eaiser to say these bought off corporate puppets are a sorry excuse for any liberal, let alone a real conservative?
PopsIsAWeasel

Canton, OH

#17838 Mar 13, 2013
Pops wrote:
Pls do NOT reproduce, teach, be a scout leader, minister, coach little league or whatever. The world will be a better place if you don't.
The world would be a better place if someone would have flushed after they left the steaming pile of inbred ignorance on this nation known as Kentucky. Kentucky...The "Amber Alert" state.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17839 Mar 13, 2013
d-pants7 wrote:
<quoted text> wouldn't it be eaiser to say these bought off corporate puppets are a sorry excuse for any liberal, let alone a real conservative?
I totally agree 100%.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17840 Mar 13, 2013
PopsIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
The world would be a better place if someone would have flushed after they left the steaming pile of inbred ignorance on this nation known as Kentucky. Kentucky...The "Amber Alert" state.
I've always really enjoyed the time I've spent in KY. While not without its faults, I've personally never had a bad trip through different parts of the state. Though I've been limited to a few, generally rural areas. I don't think characterizing the state as "the steaming pile of inbred ignorance on this nation known as Kentucky" is accurate or fair.
tranlearntospell

Canton, OH

#17841 Mar 13, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always really enjoyed the time I've spent in KY. While not without its faults, I've personally never had a bad trip through different parts of the state. Though I've been limited to a few, generally rural areas. I don't think characterizing the state as "the steaming pile of inbred ignorance on this nation known as Kentucky" is accurate or fair.
Where terms like "Libatard" are okay? Save your preaching for the snake handlers in Kentucky.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17842 Mar 13, 2013
tranlearntospell wrote:
<quoted text>
Where terms like "Libatard" are okay? Save your preaching for the snake handlers in Kentucky.
You seem to be confusing the targets of your scorn.

This guy being a moron (which may or may not be the case, I've not read much of his content) doesn't really speak for the state, which I've found to be really nice. Clearly though, this is my own opinion. No doubt you're offering your perspective based on what you know of KY and not just trying to make a cheap dig.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#17844 Mar 13, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always really enjoyed the time I've spent in KY. While not without its faults, I've personally never had a bad trip through different parts of the state. Though I've been limited to a few, generally rural areas. I don't think characterizing the state as "the steaming pile of inbred ignorance on this nation known as Kentucky" is accurate or fair.
'Mr Canton Oh' is a little entertaining, don't you think?
In one post he uses a plural word; 'terms' & then the singular 'are' referring to 'terms' in the same sentence. He accuses me of being a republican when I have NEVER pulled a straight party lever. Between local, state & federal elections which are not compulsory to being held at the same time.
Then there's comments about Kentucky when in other posts for some reason, my location is listed differently. Then there's the fact that I have visited 28 states (not 57 like Obama) & I have lived in 4 of them.
Most entertaining is the fact that Canton thinks that he is contributing constructively.:p)
Poops

Canton, OH

#17849 Mar 13, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>'Mr Canton Oh' is a little entertaining, don't you think?
In one post he uses a plural word; 'terms' & then the singular 'are' referring to 'terms' in the same sentence. He accuses me of being a republican when I have NEVER pulled a straight party lever. Between local, state & federal elections which are not compulsory to being held at the same time.
Then there's comments about Kentucky when in other posts for some reason, my location is listed differently. Then there's the fact that I have visited 28 states (not 57 like Obama) & I have lived in 4 of them.
Most entertaining is the fact that Canton thinks that he is contributing constructively.:p)
Who said I was trying to contribute? I just stopped in to remind you all that Obama is your president and America is thriving because of it. Also watching how much it steams your tea bags when I change my name is a bonus. No wonder you guys lost. Did I happen to mention that you guys lost? Aaaahhh ha ha ha ha!
SnorinEberly

Canton, OH

#17850 Mar 13, 2013
Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah

Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me BLAH blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah

Since: Aug 12

United States

#17851 Mar 13, 2013
Roflmfao.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tipp City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: 2 hr bite me 8
Happy Kwanzaa! 14 hr The Hack Checker 1
Bad experience at Miami Valley Hospital 15 hr talker43 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Bently 19,568
Merry Christmas Thu Merry Christmas 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Thu Rotten to the Core 31,555
Photos Wed Net Nut 1
Tipp City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tipp City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tipp City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tipp City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:17 am PST

Bleacher Report10:17AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bengals vs. Steelers: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bengals Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Steelers
NBC Sports 4:05 AM
Karlos Dansby bemoans rookies wasting time
NBC Sports 4:25 AM
Andy Dalton returns to practice, but other Bengals still sick