“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15459 Dec 12, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
O brilliant one!!!!!!!!
leach
to suck the money from those who work, so you don't have to
drain away from successful folk income because you are a failure
You'll be meaning l-e-e-c-h, then?

Thanks, but you don't really have to be brilliant to get this right. It's a pretty basic question!
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15460 Dec 12, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>

your dance is the poopie dance when diarrhea is sure to mess your pants.
Wow. And I thought it was your laundry list of ridiculous predictions that made you look crazy. A grown man who writes something like this needs some help.

Now, a serious question. What is it with you right wingers and the constant scatalogical references? Whenever you want to insult somebody you go right for the anus. Why is that?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15461 Dec 12, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Jr.
when the debt ceiling is voted not to be raised........ then immediately 1 trillion dollars a year of govt spending is forced to be cut.
that is the real problem; and is solved by voting no on raising debt.
PS: it also makes implementation of Obamacare impossible.
pro choice?
kill babies.....pay union dues?
Romney landslide, impeachment, revolution, secession, four year government shut down, Texas dividing, leaving the country, blah, blah, blah.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15462 Dec 12, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be meaning l-e-e-c-h, then?
Thanks, but you don't really have to be brilliant to get this right. It's a pretty basic question!
no I meant leach

to siphon money

leech is fishing bait
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15463 Dec 12, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. And I thought it was your laundry list of ridiculous predictions that made you look crazy. A grown man who writes something like this needs some help.
Now, a serious question. What is it with you right wingers and the constant scatalogical references? Whenever you want to insult somebody you go right for the anus. Why is that?
because you are an azz
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#15464 Dec 12, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney landslide, impeachment, revolution, secession, four year government shut down, Texas dividing, leaving the country, blah, blah, blah.
Let's not overlook his greatest comment yet...

"your dance is the poopie dance when diarrhea is sure to mess your pants" -Reality Speaks

Full grown adult, ladies and gentlemen. Full grown adult.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15465 Dec 12, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney landslide, impeachment, revolution, secession, four year government shut down, Texas dividing, leaving the country, blah, blah, blah.
and Michigan becomes a right to work state

the debt ceiling will not be raised forcing a balance budget also forcing 1 trillion dollars a year of govt spending

obamacare can't be implemented due to.....no money

maybe you need to look at the reality of what is occurring, in lieu of what your comic books tell you

PS: Hillary has a much chance of being president as Gingrich

zero

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15466 Dec 12, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
no I meant leach
to siphon money
leech is fishing bait
leech
verb
Definition of LEECH
transitive verb
1: to bleed by the use of leeches
2: to drain the substance of : exhaust
intransitive verb
: to attach oneself to a person as a leech
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#15467 Dec 12, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a hemorrhoid
a burning itching bleeding useless pain in the butt
Don't talk with your mouth full, lil' Trust Fund Scarecrow. We can all obviously see how much you love sucking on that big fat Koch.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15468 Dec 12, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not overlook his greatest comment yet...
"your dance is the poopie dance when diarrhea is sure to mess your pants" -Reality Speaks
Full grown adult, ladies and gentlemen. Full grown adult.
correct....I said that

and it also is the truth

you are full of chit; and anyone listening to your chit is a fool
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15469 Dec 12, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
no I meant leach
to siphon money
leech is fishing bait
Incredible. Now your denial of fact and truth has extended to the very language itself.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15470 Dec 12, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Incredible. Now your denial of fact and truth has extended to the very language itself.
I would err on the side of being a bit kinder than that.

He's got some problems with spelling and writing. Which is something we could all be as kind as we can about, seeing as we live in a big, exciting, multilingual world. Lots of folks aren't native speakers of English, have conditions limiting their language production or just have come up without the same access to education.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15471 Dec 12, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I would err on the side of being a bit kinder than that.
He's got some problems with spelling and writing. Which is something we could all be as kind as we can about, seeing as we live in a big, exciting, multilingual world. Lots of folks aren't native speakers of English, have conditions limiting their language production or just have come up without the same access to education.
Right. Except I am not sure that you have been around for the last 5 months reading his rants declaring his intellectual superiority. Anyone can make a typo or slip with a "to" instead of "too." It happens all the time. But when someone specifically points it out, then provides the dictionary definition and he STILL insists that he is right and the LANGUAGE is wrong, it provides invaluable insight to his extreme and fundamental cognitive disfunction and delusions of grandeur, especially in light of his consistent rejection of science and math as well.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15472 Dec 12, 2012
Oh, I agree that he's not terribly clever.

But it seems to mean a lot to him.

It doesn't mean a lot to me.

Personally, I prefer to just lean in with a gentle nudge towards literacy or factual accuracy when possible.

Bless his face, he's not really going to change all that much. If he's enjoying himself and not hurting anyone, might as well lend some tools to help him do it in a manner which might not leave him looking a bit daft.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15473 Dec 12, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Incredible. Now your denial of fact and truth has extended to the very language itself.
you want to re-define marriage....so why can't I define words to fit what I want?

FO
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15474 Dec 12, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't talk with your mouth full, lil' Trust Fund Scarecrow. We can all obviously see how much you love sucking on that big fat Koch.
hey moron

I am self employed

PS: those evil Koch Brothers are a client of mine. They make stuff for me. Their company does great; and every single employee at the plant likes working there.

Every single employee at that plant is the cream of the crop

pond scum like yourself has zero chance of being hired at a quality company like many the Koch Brothers own; and reason you hate them.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15476 Dec 12, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey moron
I am self employed
PS: those evil Koch Brothers are a client of mine. They make stuff for me. Their company does great; and every single employee at the plant likes working there.
Every single employee at that plant is the cream of the crop
pond scum like yourself has zero chance of being hired at a quality company like many the Koch Brothers own; and reason you hate them.
Now when you say "self employed," you mean you get a check in the mail every month as a result of your developmental disability, right (WalterMitty's)RealitySpeaks?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15477 Dec 12, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you want to re-define marriage....so why can't I define words to fit what I want?
FO
You have already re-defined "reality," so why not, eh?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15478 Dec 12, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you want to re-define marriage....so why can't I define words to fit what I want?
FO
I think the main difference in your example is that people aiming to further develop marriage equality know what the current legal definition of marriage is and have for some time while you have just now come to learn the meaning of the words you have been using.

To make this easier for you in the future, you may want to check the options in your browser (the program that lets you access the internet) and see if it has an option to turn on a spellchecker (if you can't find it, let us know what browser you're using and we can help guide you through it). This won't fix leach/leech issues but will get your spelling up to snuff!

If you want to go further, you could even use a word processing program such as Word to type out what you would like to say, before cutting (control key + x) and pasting (control key + v) the text here. That would let you use a grammar check as well!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#15479 Dec 12, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
no I meant leach
to siphon money
leech is fishing bait
This is really getting comical.

Leach = drain.

Leech = suck.

With all of that extra cash you have floating around, you may wish to go purchase a dictionary. I've seen them at Goodwill for a quarter.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tipp City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr truth told 19,574
Riot at Dayton Mall Wal-Mart on Xmas Eve ... Wh... 15 hr The New Cool Warrior 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sat Worth Repeating 31,562
donnie burns outlaws mc (Feb '12) Fri brownkr38 6
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: Fri bite me 8
Happy Kwanzaa! Thu The Hack Checker 1
Bad experience at Miami Valley Hospital Thu talker43 1
Tipp City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tipp City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tipp City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tipp City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:25 am PST

NBC Sports 8:25AM
Justin Gilbert expected to be inactive after showing late to Saturday night meeting
NBC Sports 8:48 AM
Week 17 early inactives
NFL 8:58 AM
Justin Gilbert inactive after being late to meeting
ESPN 9:18 AM
Source: Gordon to fight for pay, FA status
ESPN 9:47 AM
Reports: Manziel party led to Gordon's ban