Canton

Canton, OH

#28357 May 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get involved with flaming too much. I have better things to do with my time. But I will say this idea you have that you're always right really makes you a legend in your own mind.
Not only have I never implied that I am always right, but have admitted on here when I was wrong. Saying I don't lie on here and stating I am always right are two different things. Get it right.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28358 May 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh, yes, I believe I made a "quick" mention of that.
But while the DumBama IRS was working on attacking any group related to conservatism, the IRS gives a free pass to a totally left-wing lie pit like Media Doesn't Matter. Isn't that worth a mention? I mean, how would you like if they gave tax exemption status to Fox news while attacking Mother Jones?
As you show time and time again you hate seeing the truth being exposed on the pea brain ideals that you spew. Those pathetic idiots are even now trying to link Clinton to the kidnapping of the girls in Nigeria. You just can't make this kind of stupid up.
STDS

Pittsburgh, PA

#28359 May 9, 2014
here we gobagain this is my spot, post you ass$ somewhere else effers.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28360 May 9, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I have a little news for you Canton. I didn't create that post. Someone is having fun at our expense by using my Pops name.
It isn't the 1st time either. Oh, well, what do you do?
Post number 28253. You most certainly made that post, and it was put up long before our 12 year old friend here started posting under other names. You are a shameless liar and I can see why there are so many posts on other threads that rip you apart.
CANTAN

Pittsburgh, PA

#28361 May 9, 2014
Has STDS
Canton

Canton, OH

#28362 May 9, 2014
CANTON wrote:
You like my dong?
Why did you change the town you are posting from? It's almost as if you don't want anyone tracking the felony public death threats you made on here to Clairton PA, the small town where you actually live. What a very specific and small location you have posted from...neat.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Clairton,+P... @40.3008665,-79.8840715,14z/da ta=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x8834e4 f04c57f0a9:0x4ed533b444033cea
mr reporter

Pittsburgh, PA

#28363 May 9, 2014
Has STDS you effin bitchh my post didn't come off this is my spot type somewhere in yhe f else like a news papers.
dear nut

Pittsburgh, PA

#28365 May 9, 2014
Thats the numbers you type in when you add your post go back to school you effin prick and im not 12 im 9 so eff with me i will take your ass$ to court you effin child molester you effed me already. I have your post number keep on effin me because your just s bout in prison.
you hear me

Pittsburgh, PA

#28367 May 9, 2014
This is my spot you child molesters. I only 9 gype somewhere else. Or your going to pridon soon. I have your post number. I will have my parients check with an attorney today ha we need your money thats are plans. So go Head keep typing. You are now screwed. Ha ha see you in court. Done deed.
all of you

Pittsburgh, PA

#28368 May 9, 2014
Are going to prison soon! Im a child @ 9 can't wait haha!!!
CANTON

Pittsburgh, PA

#28369 May 9, 2014
Mr. CANTON what is your address. The law is now involved. See you in prison for typing back to a 9 year old child. Post your address on here ASAP thanks.
Busted in PA

Canton, OH

#28370 May 9, 2014
CANTON wrote:
Mr. CANTON what is your address. The law is now involved. See you in prison for typing back to a 9 year old child. Post your address on here ASAP thanks.
You are most certainly correct that the "law is involved" now. You making death threats and slanderous allegations across state lines is a felony. Numerous people on here have already reported you. I am very concerned for the safety of my family and I, as you have specifically stated on here that you were going to kill me.
Mr Canton

Pittsburgh, PA

#28371 May 9, 2014
The law is looking for you, turn your self in, throw up your hands, because they are now finding you, maybe they won't find you today but they will find you, can't wait till you type back to me, you child molester, im 9 so your going to prison soon. Done deed, i just can't wait. Hsha.
Busted in PA

Canton, OH

#28372 May 9, 2014
Oh and if I were you, I would definitely have your parents "check with an attorney" today.
Busted in PA

Canton, OH

#28373 May 9, 2014
The neat part is the death threats you so cleverly made on a public forum will never go away...ever. Timed, dated and linked directly to your computer...for ever and ever and ever...

I also see that you have added new slander charges to yourself just today. Knock knock...
dear child molester

Pittsburgh, PA

#28374 May 9, 2014
You f me not to long ago charges pressed aginst you when we find you. Also you threaten to kill me. Im 9 so your going to prison just as soon as your law contacts my parients. Good deal you set your self up there. Now we have your address just as sonn as the law contacts us. Boy can't wait how stupid can you be. Pretty dam stupid. I'd say you better turn your guns to yourself. Because you have had it you metvprison yet. Good soon so happy. As i said take your life now because prison is no fun i here. Love from your child you molested. Done deed mr. Sir parients are waiting for the call now. I am so glad you set yourself up. We need your money and were gonna get it. Waiting for the call we will be waiting all day. Prison so nice for you enjoy!!!:)
Busted in PA

Canton, OH

#28375 May 9, 2014
dear child molester wrote:
You f me not to long ago charges pressed aginst you when we find you. Also you threaten to kill me. Im 9 so your going to prison just as soon as your law contacts my parients. Good deal you set your self up there. Now we have your address just as sonn as the law contacts us. Boy can't wait how stupid can you be. Pretty dam stupid. I'd say you better turn your guns to yourself. Because you have had it you metvprison yet. Good soon so happy. As i said take your life now because prison is no fun i here. Love from your child you molested. Done deed mr. Sir parients are waiting for the call now. I am so glad you set yourself up. We need your money and were gonna get it. Waiting for the call we will be waiting all day. Prison so nice for you enjoy!!!:)
Save it for the judge.
busted

Pittsburgh, PA

#28376 May 9, 2014
Got the call mr child molester your ass is grass now. Thanks for sitting your ass up on this. You f child molester. Cant wait to go to court now and tell the courts your the one who molested me. I am so happy now enjoy your life in prison !!!!! Hahaha
super mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#28377 May 9, 2014
I thought I'd pop in here for a minute to see what you're all up to. Hmmmm. The level of discourse seems to have sunk even lower than when I was on here. And Canton is right in the middle of it. What a surprise.

What does everyone think about this Nigeria situation with the kidnapped girls? This is the way I see the Obama Administration's dealings with terror:

al-Qaeda-linked Boko Haram: Not a terror group.

Death of 4 white American men in Benghazi: Lie and cover it up.

Murder of 29 boys in Nigeria by Boko Haram: What boys?

Boko Haram's on-going, savage persecution of Christians in Nigeria: Good.

Boko Haram's kidnapping of 200 girls: Sound the alarm! Get John Kerry over there! We can use this bit in our pretend fight against "The War on Women"!
Busted in PA

Canton, OH

#28378 May 9, 2014
super mutt wrote:
I thought I'd pop in here for a minute to see what you're all up to. Hmmmm. The level of discourse seems to have sunk even lower than when I was on here. And Canton is right in the middle of it. What a surprise.
What does everyone think about this Nigeria situation with the kidnapped girls? This is the way I see the Obama Administration's dealings with terror:
al-Qaeda-linked Boko Haram: Not a terror group.
Death of 4 white American men in Benghazi: Lie and cover it up.
Murder of 29 boys in Nigeria by Boko Haram: What boys?
Boko Haram's on-going, savage persecution of Christians in Nigeria: Good.
Boko Haram's kidnapping of 200 girls: Sound the alarm! Get John Kerry over there! We can use this bit in our pretend fight against "The War on Women"!
Strange because I just saw you posting under seriously in a PA forum. Just showed up on a lark, eh? Do tell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tipp City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Pauls have been denigrated if not hated... 9 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
Swamiji Sri Selvam siddhar- Dr Commander Selvam... (Feb '13) 11 hr lakshmi 29
The Vast Indiference of Government Fri The Fart Checker 15
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Samuel-6g-Jackson 19,631
The ISIS crisis! The ISIS crisis! Fri patty 2
who want's my phone number?... (Oct '07) Fri Kyle davis 107
Health & Food Inspections Fri Tantor 1
Tipp City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tipp City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:48 pm PST