Hostage taker was Vietnam Vet?

Posted in the Tipp City Forum

Tony Dunson

Dayton, OH

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Can't always say "Support the troops!". With this nut? Are you serious?

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4464-alabam...
The Old Cold Warrior

Oxford, OH

#2 Feb 6, 2013
So what? There are a lot. I have worked and served with a thousand veterans throughout the years, most of them normal, causing me no concern, trouble or fear. Boofuckinhoo, statistically speaking, there has to be a few to do whatever the media reports or supports or purports them to do. After discharge, they or me or you are no longer troops, regardless of media members who seek and scoop poop. Despite PC media whores, bad civilian behaviors and pyschobabble saviors are not excused by wars.
Tony Dunson

Dayton, OH

#3 Feb 6, 2013
The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
So what? There are a lot. I have worked and served with a thousand veterans throughout the years, most of them normal, causing me no concern, trouble or fear. Boofuckinhoo, statistically speaking, there has to be a few to do whatever the media reports or supports or purports them to do. After discharge, they or me or you are no longer troops, regardless of media members who seek and scoop poop. Despite PC media whores, bad civilian behaviors and pyschobabble saviors are not excused by wars.
Can you write without the quirky rhymes, at least a few times?
The Duke of Hazard

Lewisburg, OH

#4 Feb 7, 2013
I am retired and faced the Evile Empire, so my bad-behavior excuse never expires! Boofuckinhoo, what is that gonna make me do to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tipp City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 min Meanie 19,916
The wonderful welfare world of the ODJFS center... 2 hr FOVR 4
How many white women in HH are "snow bunnies"? (Jul '14) 5 hr autumn grubb 3
Most black suburbanites act civilized 6 hr autumn grubb 4
Melinda Kay horne (Mar '11) 10 hr trustnoone 5
THE LETTER I bracks your bad letter game about me! 17 hr Cedric Eugene Che... 6
Can the Bushmen friends trick the hicks again? 18 hr The New Cool Warrior 1
More from around the web

Tipp City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]