Tony Dunson

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Can't always say "Support the troops!". With this nut? Are you serious?

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4464-alabam...
The Old Cold Warrior

West Milton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

So what? There are a lot. I have worked and served with a thousand veterans throughout the years, most of them normal, causing me no concern, trouble or fear. Boofuckinhoo, statistically speaking, there has to be a few to do whatever the media reports or supports or purports them to do. After discharge, they or me or you are no longer troops, regardless of media members who seek and scoop poop. Despite PC media whores, bad civilian behaviors and pyschobabble saviors are not excused by wars.
Tony Dunson

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
So what? There are a lot. I have worked and served with a thousand veterans throughout the years, most of them normal, causing me no concern, trouble or fear. Boofuckinhoo, statistically speaking, there has to be a few to do whatever the media reports or supports or purports them to do. After discharge, they or me or you are no longer troops, regardless of media members who seek and scoop poop. Despite PC media whores, bad civilian behaviors and pyschobabble saviors are not excused by wars.
Can you write without the quirky rhymes, at least a few times?
The Duke of Hazard

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

I am retired and faced the Evile Empire, so my bad-behavior excuse never expires! Boofuckinhoo, what is that gonna make me do to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Tipp City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tipp City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••