Michelle Malkin is right!

Posted in the Tipp City Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Jeb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Malkin: IMPEACH Obama + Hillary for Treason, Dereliction of Duty, and Non-Stop Benghazigate LIES!
The New Cool Warrior

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

When I visited Manila, I was with pretty little brown girls instead of black or vanilla, girls not being greedy or stuck up or mean in the Philippines, if you know what I mean, wearing pretty little skirts and shorts and dresses instead of blue jeans. They looked good when they walked and I did not pay them to talk.
Outraged

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 3, 2012
 
Jeb wrote:
Malkin: IMPEACH Obama + Hillary for Treason, Dereliction of Duty, and Non-Stop Benghazigate LIES!
Don't we wish it was that easy. They know how to stay entrenched.
If Obama gets impeached, guess who takes his place: THE JESTER Joe Biden. If he doesn't get it, I believe the next in line is Pelosi. Any way you look at it, the ones at the top have a cozy little club with majority pull and tug.

If you ever wonder why your Boehner and the rest of the repubs don't do what we want now, here are two good reasons. It always results in an impasse that prevents the country from moving forward. And quite frankly, we're getting tired of it real fast.
The other reason is that I would agree with this philosophy: heh, you can't blame ANYONE ELSE NOW for the screwups you make as a majority in the administration. The phrase of the day is "OWN IT!!"

Personally, Obama is NOT MY "Lord and Savior". And it's about time he exposed himself to open eyes without any covering up of his and his San Francisco, Chicago thug administration's mistakes.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 3, 2012
 
Outraged wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't we wish it was that easy. They know how to stay entrenched.
If Obama gets impeached, guess who takes his place: THE JESTER Joe Biden. If he doesn't get it, I believe the next in line is Pelosi. Any way you look at it, the ones at the top have a cozy little club with majority pull and tug.
If you ever wonder why your Boehner and the rest of the repubs don't do what we want now, here are two good reasons. It always results in an impasse that prevents the country from moving forward. And quite frankly, we're getting tired of it real fast.
The other reason is that I would agree with this philosophy: heh, you can't blame ANYONE ELSE NOW for the screwups you make as a majority in the administration. The phrase of the day is "OWN IT!!"
Personally, Obama is NOT MY "Lord and Savior". And it's about time he exposed himself to open eyes without any covering up of his and his San Francisco, Chicago thug administration's mistakes.
Next in line after the VP is the Speaker of the House and currently that would be Boehner.
Dan

North Bend, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 3, 2012
 
Boehner would be the Pres.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Malkin just like Rush, Rove, Norquist, never elected to anything.
The New Cool Warrior

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Dan wrote:
Boehner would be the Pres.
...Thereby making them inferior to the professional politician who cannot take the bitchin'? Especially those who have never had real jobs as tax makers?
Dumbass Dimuhcrat

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 7, 2012
 
She is one cute little gook.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

WDRussell wrote:
Malkin just like Rush, Rove, Norquist, never elected to anything.
Neither have you or any of the talking heads at the networks. What's your point? She isn't entitled to her opinion?
Fan of Leon The Man

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 8, 2012
 
Why fight? She is bright and can write and is right...if not tiny and tight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tipp City Discussions

Search the Tipp City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 23 min Pops 28,644
I dare to care. Let us fairly share! 3 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Cool-Hand-Luke 18,501
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 7 hr Insanely Hypocritical 31,015
craphole with red truck (Aug '08) 9 hr Janet Harrison 33
The Fed is dumping illegals. 12 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 hr gertrud 227
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tipp City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tipp City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tipp City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tipp City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••