New Richmond, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

OBVIOUSLY

Obviouslly no ONe is takeing the economy very seriouly ,. Uhmmm, has your taxes gone down has county state federal city services gone down in price. Want the same for everyone to share in the pain.

IT IS TIME FOR THE FED GOV , STATE GOV COUNTY GOV, CITY TOWNSHIP , ALL OF THE BEAUCRATIC BLOOD SUCKERS TO TAKE A 15 PERCENT PAY CUT ACROSS THE BOARD. and dont forget to cut there health care also. Dont forget school system and teachers . this is no joke , are these ppl to suffer nothing while everyone is getting less and nothing.
JIM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Heffernan:

You are right on the economy.

What else would we expect from a man who is the clone of the Chicago underworld.

He was raised in the political world, is now paying back the debt he owes for the job.

Is he just a Muslim, or a Markist, or just a pawn of the Chicago mob ??

You Dem's did it, not us. Now you figure a way to protect us, while we still can.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tipp City Discussions

Search the Tipp City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 46 min bannedagain3 18,569
Please Help!! 1 hr Crusader 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,344
would love to meet a cougar 16 hr Fan of Leon The Man 3
"I was not asked or consulted about this" 16 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 17 hr Spiffy Quotes 31,135
The Fed is dumping illegals in Ohio. 22 hr Bob Rooney 1
•••
•••
•••
Tipp City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tipp City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••