The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15903 May 27, 2013
Agree. Gotta watch them kneegrows when it comes to pork or chicken. They chimped out one time when a Popeyes ran out of some sort of special they were serving that day. I mean they were literally causing a small riot over chicken. There is a lot of truth to stereotypes, that is why they're stereotypes. If you have large guard dogs be sure to let them patrol the outer perimeters as you dine on your pork, chicken, or even steaks. Urban yufes are terrified of dogs. Even in their lust for "free food" those "yufes" will not come within a 100 yards of some barking canine. WPWW 5372. Happy Memorial Day brothers and sisters.
Black Flag

Kenmore, WA

#15904 May 27, 2013
Absolutely. l\liggers around pork and chicken react just like flies on a pile of shit. Keep your l\legrocide Spray on hand.
Big Bubba BlackCock

United States

#15905 May 31, 2013
Black Flag wrote:
Absolutely. l\liggers around pork and chicken react just like flies on a pile of shit. Keep your l\legrocide Spray on hand.
Dats the same yo mama act wen she see big bubba love stick
lilred

Torrance, CA

#15906 May 31, 2013
Didn't anyone notice how many of these cities are also major tourist destinations? St Louis, New Orleans, DC.... There will always be those who prey on tourists and it is probably worse when the tourist area is nearer to lower income areas. Had my purse stolen while visiting STL and still think it is a great city! Will visit again any chance I get and be more careful next time.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15907 May 31, 2013
lilred wrote:
Didn't anyone notice how many of these cities are also major tourist destinations? St Louis, New Orleans, DC.... There will always be those who prey on tourists and it is probably worse when the tourist area is nearer to lower income areas. Had my purse stolen while visiting STL and still think it is a great city! Will visit again any chance I get and be more careful next time.
Ms.you must have took the wrong exit and you thought you were in St.Louis when in fact you were in E.St.Louis and some city dwelling ghetto thief's known as urban primitive primate chimps snatched your purse and bought some shytzmalt liquor and 420 and rolled up some blunts may I suggest next time your in town stay in west county it's safer,you got lucky this time don't makethe same mistake it might be your last get it lil-red.7734/2013 Jugglos rule!
Black Flag

Chicago, IL

#15908 Jun 1, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Ms.you must have took the wrong exit and you thought you were in St.Louis when in fact you were in E.St.Louis and some city dwelling ghetto thief's known as urban primitive primate chimps snatched your purse and bought some shytzmalt liquor and 420 and rolled up some blunts may I suggest next time your in town stay in west county it's safer,you got lucky this time don't makethe same mistake it might be your last get it lil-red.7734/2013 Jugglos rule!
The white lady very was lucky she was only purse-snatched by a l\ligger. The l\liggers normally rape, kill and then rob white women.
Black Flag

Chicago, IL

#15909 Jun 1, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Ms.you must have took the wrong exit and you thought you were in St.Louis when in fact you were in E.St.Louis and some city dwelling ghetto thief's known as urban primitive primate chimps snatched your purse and bought some shytzmalt liquor and 420 and rolled up some blunts may I suggest next time your in town stay in west county it's safer,you got lucky this time don't makethe same mistake it might be your last get it lil-red.7734/2013 Jugglos rule!
The white lady was very lucky she was only purse-snatched by a l\ligger. The l\liggers normally rape, beat, kill and the rob white women.
Big Bubba BlackCock

United States

#15910 Jun 2, 2013
U Dum white Chimps
Long Beach Native

Long Beach, CA

#15911 Jun 2, 2013
Big Bubba BlackCock wrote:
U Dum white Chimps
Says the illiterate moron who can't spell.
-Irish Marine-

Saint Louis, MO

#15912 Jun 3, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
Correction:
I am aware E St Louis, Ill. is a black enclave of criminals. I have seen it on Cops, the TV show, and read about how it is populated with thugs.
East St Louis is located in Illinois. St. Louis City/County is in Missouri. East St Louis has nothing to do with St Louis besides the Name being East St. Louis and St. Louis City/County, but they are not connected in any way. They are completely Separate and there is no such thing as east st louis missouri.
Kaffirs

Canyon Country, CA

#15913 Jun 3, 2013
Kill the kaffirs.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15914 Jun 3, 2013
-Irish Marine- wrote:
<quoted text>
East St Louis is located in Illinois. St. Louis City/County is in Missouri. East St Louis has nothing to do with St Louis besides the Name being East St. Louis and St. Louis City/County, but they are not connected in any way. They are completely Separate and there is no such thing as east st louis missouri.
Wow your pretty smart I have a job in my circus for a person of you're stature take a ride over to E.St.Louis and recruit a few of the urban yufes,your position will be the head of t.n.b sanitation your title will be sanitation engineer, orange monkey suits will be provided for your crew of chimps. Bwwwwwwwwwa7734/2013 The year of the juggalos cleansing of America of the black plague.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#15915 Jun 3, 2013
All the racism aside, which really is based on a prejudice fabricated through whatever experience that may be fact or not, I would like to go back to pure facts for a moment.

Black people as I have said many times, have a propensity to be lazy, have terrible ethics, zero integrity, and a lack of ability to contribute.

These behaviors can be seen in any urban area where the blacks have infested.

Another thing we see relevant to the above statement, is the fact that blacks exploit each and every benefit or helping hand they can. Once blacks figure out how to exploit the system, they take full advantage of it.
Ever seen the handicap section at any Walmart or other store, guaranteed that more than 75% of the spots are taken by blacks (mostly younger than 50). Blacks don't even take the handicap thing off the mirror (not surprisingly a violation of law...typical).

Blacks have figured out how to scam the system to get drivers licenses as well.

They clearly don't know how to drive, ever seen them pull out into traffic, in which they pull out straight, at a 90 degree angle across the oncoming traffic, blocking all lanes until which time they can cut in.

Or when they put on a blinker then cut in without being let it.
We see this same attitude in busy congested areas, where blacks bust through, and aggressively say "excuse me", rather than say excuse me then wait for the other person to move aside.

Blacks overall tend to be rude, aggressive and all-in-all not very pleasant to be around...a really shittty attitude to have for people that expect to be treated equally and with respect.

And I haven't even talked about what they have done to every neighborhood they have overrun.
Its typically never really the first round of blascs that move in, they are often decent...its usually the 2nd or 3rd wave..."they cousins" who come in and once in the group, they have a pack or mob mentality when together, in which they start acting like idiots and animals!

Ok carry on!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15916 Jun 3, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
All the racism aside, which really is based on a prejudice fabricated through whatever experience that may be fact or not, I would like to go back to pure facts for a moment.
Black people as I have said many times, have a propensity to be lazy, have terrible ethics, zero integrity, and a lack of ability to contribute.
Another thing we see relevant to the above statement, is the fact that blacks exploit each and every benefit or helping hand they can. Once blacks figure out how to exploit the system, they take full advantage of it.
Ever seen the handicap section at any Walmart or other store, guaranteed that more than 75% of the spots are taken by blacks (mostly younger than 50). Blacks don't even take the handicap thing off the mirror (not surprisingly a violation of law...typical).
They clearly don't know how to drive, ever seen them pull out into traffic, in which they pull out straight, at a 90 degree angle across the oncoming traffic, blocking all lanes until which time they can cut in.
We see this same attitude in busy congested areas, where blacks bust through, and aggressively say "excuse me", rather than say excuse me then wait for the other person to move aside.
Blacks overall tend to be rude, aggressive and all-in-all not very pleasant to be around...a really shittty attitude to have for people that expect to be treated equally and with respect.
And I haven't even talked about what they have done to every neighborhood they have overrun.
Its typically never really the first round of blascs that move in, they are often decent...its usually the 2nd or 3rd wave..."they cousins" who come in and once in the group, they have a pack or mob mentality when together, in which they start acting like idiots and animals!
Ok carry on!
Where have you been old friend? Lol
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15917 Jun 3, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
Ok carry on!
Very true and well spoken NRA (kneeghers ruining. America ) the more we give the more they take and those chimps don't even have respect for there own pack of wild mutant primates that they kill off each other everyday I think I will sit back and watch there demise.7734/2013 Cleansing of America of the black plaque.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15918 Jun 3, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey kfeedus have a good dose of reality get it.lol old friend Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule you big dumb c00n.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#15919 Jun 3, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Been here and there...what have I missed?
Great White Hope

Miami, FL

#15921 Jun 4, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Very true and well spoken NRA (kneeghers ruining. America ) the more we give the more they take and those chimps don't even have respect for there own pack of wild mutant primates that they kill off each other everyday I think I will sit back and watch there demise.7734/2013 Cleansing of America of the black plaque.
Unfortunately, the l\liggers are multiplying faster than they're killing each other and dying off. It's called the "Cockroach Syndrome." There is another "Great White Hope" called sickle cell anemia.
baefyrs

Pittsburgh, PA

#15922 Jun 4, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Miami is the worst

Since: Nov 11

Thomasville, NC

#15923 Jun 4, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Been here and there...what have I missed?
Oh nothing much. Just the usual saturation of bigots, racists, and funky opinions of black, brown, and white people. So the usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tipp City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 2 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr idiocracy 31,497
If you really dare to show that you care... 6 hr Dayton Taxpayer 4
Don't drive your cars to and from bars! 6 hr masterofconcretep... 9
Family Law Attorneys (May '14) 19 hr Pavlos Lombardi 13
A "productive" congess... 23 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
William Brown indicted for murder in Dayton. Tue Akingu 1
Tipp City Dating
Find my Match

Tipp City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tipp City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tipp City

Personal Finance