The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,221

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15565 May 2, 2013
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo honkey, all losers on here especially das vvetback WARRIOR, Uncle tom kallark ans das Country girl pig.
My stud, Shyteak is cool tho ans he can suck down mo Colt45 malt an smoak Newports das he cops at da 7-11s.
Yo BIOTCH what you got against a stud like me? Didn't I take good care of you while shytsteak was in jail? You were one of my favorite clydesdale ponies. I fed you hay everyday, I watered you then I brushed you after riding you around the stable for a bit, I never put you up wet and that's the thanks I get? I remeber when you threw a shoe and I tacked a new one right on that big hoof of yours. Now get back out there and plow that field!

Since: Nov 11

United States

#15567 May 2, 2013
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo honkey, all losers on here especially das vvetback WARRIOR, Uncle tom kallark ans das Country girl pig.
My stud, Shyteak is cool tho ans he can suck down mo Colt45 malt an smoak Newports das he cops at da 7-11s.
LOLOLOLOLOLLL thanks a lot Kingfis...ahem..TarBaby Jones. I'm so happy you keep me in what little brains you have LMBO!!
Kallark27

Henderson, NV

#15568 May 3, 2013
Working for Ford is great as a black man. That's why a black man and a broken gun have a lot in common. If they don't work, you can't fire them.
Big bubba

Murrieta, CA

#15570 May 3, 2013
5373 and adlofs hitler be Tossin my salad
Big bubba

Murrieta, CA

#15571 May 3, 2013
5372 an kallark27 be givin da kine Blumpkin
WPWW 1212

Dawsonville, GA

#15572 May 3, 2013
5372. White Pride Worldwide.
Sam I Am

Cherokee Village, AR

#15573 May 4, 2013
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone ever told you that your one ugly coon? OK now you have been told.
Tarnisha Jones

Chicago, IL

#15575 May 4, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>Has anyone ever told you that your one ugly coon? OK now you have been told.
I aint no coon i a sheboon ape.
NCIC Barack Obama

Henderson, NV

#15577 May 4, 2013
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>I aint no coon i a sheboon ape.
I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message.
HNIC Barack Obama

Henderson, NV

#15578 May 4, 2013
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo,yall aint mah Tarny ans muss be jealous o her beauty an abilities fo u to copy her.an she aint fom dat crime riddled chi town.
I'm Barack Obama and I disapprove this l\ligger's message.
sameshytdifferen tday

Saint Louis, MO

#15580 May 4, 2013
Wigger's,c00n's,polesmokers,ju st another day in the Hood and let's not forget the cyber internet so called tough guys what a joke.LOL
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15581 May 4, 2013
7734. 1212. White Pride Worldwide. 5372.
HNIC Barack Obama

Henderson, NV

#15582 May 4, 2013
I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message.

Tarnisha Jones aka "Buckwheat Junior"

Shyfreak aka "Anutter l\ligger"
InsaneClownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#15583 May 4, 2013
Attention: Just got back from my tour of the 25-most dangerous cities, yo shyt-steak and your sidekick ape having she-boon c00ns stymie Tar-baby. I still have an opening in my circus for you pick up a shovel and follow K-FART and the rest of the pants on the ground primitive primates,pull you're pants up before I square off your monkey paws.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 The year of the Juggalos
InsaneClownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#15585 May 4, 2013
Attention: All you kuntanegeros come out and play it's always quite before the storm,or it's always midnight @ noon in the Hood isn't it.lol Stay White Stay Strong because the blacks will be gone just counting the days down another homie,bites the dust pour another shytsmalt liquor on the ground may all white people celebrate when these boot lips destroy themselfs it's coming soon .7734/2013 The year of the Jugglos (;-)-
youstupidfacepai nter

Saint Louis, MO

#15587 May 4, 2013
InsaneClownposse wrote:
Attention: Just got back from my tour of the 25-most dangerous cities, yo shyt-steak and your sidekick ape having she-boon c00ns stymie Tar-baby. I still have an opening in my circus for you pick up a shovel and follow K-FART and the rest of the pants on the ground primitive primates,pull you're pants up before I square off your monkey paws.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 The year of the Juggalos
I'll square off with you anytime. I'll knock the lead contaminated paint right off your face. Puss_y.

Since: Nov 11

Knoxville, TN

#15588 May 5, 2013
InsaneClownposse wrote:
Attention: All you kuntanegeros come out and play it's always quite before the storm,or it's always midnight @ noon in the Hood isn't it.lol Stay White Stay Strong because the blacks will be gone just counting the days down another homie,bites the dust pour another shytsmalt liquor on the ground may all white people celebrate when these boot lips destroy themselfs it's coming soon .7734/2013 The year of the Jugglos (;-)-
Oh yeah it's always "quite" before the storm lol. You are such an ignorant 'tard. I wonder why they let you out of the Amazing Flying Albino chimps circus sideshow? The grand master called. He wants you back. Just Stay White Stay Strong because YOU sure won't last Long. The census says YOU will be the minority in 30 yrs. Sound
InsaneClownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#15590 May 5, 2013
youstupidfacepainter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll square off with you anytime. I'll knock the lead contaminated paint right off your face. Puss_y.
Hey pal who pulled your strings puppet boy the only paint you're going to knock off is the bag of paint your huffing out of l@@ser I will let you get back to doing what you do best fry brain. 7734/2013 Bwwwwwwwwwwa (;-)-
clownboi

Saint Louis, MO

#15591 May 5, 2013
InsaneClownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey pal who pulled your strings puppet boy the only paint you're going to knock off is the bag of paint your huffing out of l@@ser I will let you get back to doing what you do best fry brain. 7734/2013 Bwwwwwwwwwwa (;-)-
Yep your a little internet tough guy. Thought so.
InsaneClownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#15592 May 5, 2013
clownboi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep your a little internet tough guy. Thought so.
Yes I am a internet thug. I rule all the forums I post on. All hail the clown. We rule the world now. Soon we will show our strength and start our own country. Mock us now suck us later. Yea yea 2013 the year of the clown. Website the streets let's do it. 777339173749 8463958 clowns unite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tipp City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 21 min xxxrayted 31,104
ING is now Yoya, a brand-new investment and ret... 39 min Leon Harison 3
This is your lucky Monday! 42 min Leon Harison 7
Riverside Police (Sep '11) 10 hr Do Something 22
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 hr Vic 231
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! 23 hr Library Lover 40
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Fri All Politics Are ... 31,274
•••
•••
•••

Tipp City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tipp City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tipp City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tipp City