The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,466

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#14041 Feb 26, 2013
Join us tonight at 8PM for our continuation of the acclaimed mini-series "The Turner Diaries." We will be showing an encore performance at 10PM for those who missed the first airing. This two-week 10 part mini-series is based on the underground best seller of the same name written by White Civil Rights pioneer Dr. William Pierce. Later for all you night owls stay tuned to channel 5372 as we show the insightful documentary titled, "I Was A Teenage Mudshark." This is a tell all account of a teenage girl's struggle to free herself from ZOG inculcation and the brutal world of traitorous mudsharking. Our former mudshark tells of the drug & alcohol usage/abuse, physical and verbal abuse, that permeates the life of the common species known as the mudshark. Viewer warning, this film contains language, adult situations, Black on White violence, and National Geographic style nudity of Black women. Viewer discretion is advised.
country_gurl

Albany, NY

#14042 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of truck do you have?
I have a 2004, 4x4, 4 DOOR GMC Sierra, 6 liter engine, a dark slate in color, smoking hot truck. This summer im going to put a 3 in. Lift on it. It wont get shit for gas mileage but the bigger the better I say:)
gayclownsrulesap perantle

Saint Louis, MO

#14043 Feb 26, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey why don't you smoke a blunt and s.t.f.u. before I bluntly go upside your head with my 32oz.Louisville slugger and make you see stars,you better listen when I'm talking to you wighetto wannanobe.7734/2013 Clown Rule now you have been schooled!! I will slap the taste right out of your mouth.
Do you know how dumb you make your self look? You idolize clowns.... so when your 50 you're finally going to have the interests of a teenager? I WILL slap the taste out of your mouth. I'm in overland and I have a car so I can come to you. Where are you at? If you really show up I will have it recorded, and will post the fight on YouTube, weather I lose or win. When you lose though, I'm going to paint your face with dog shet.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#14044 Feb 26, 2013
gayclownsrulesapperantle wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how dumb you make your self look? You idolize clowns.... so when your 50 you're finally going to have the interests of a teenager? I WILL slap the taste out of your mouth. I'm in overland and I have a car so I can come to you. Where are you at? If you really show up I will have it recorded, and will post the fight on YouTube, weather I lose or win. When you lose though, I'm going to paint your face with dog shet.
First off you need to wake up out of that dream. Secondly you better pack a lunch,third off your mouth is writing a check you can't cash so if I were you I would go back to bed and wake up on the right side by the way I'm right around the corner from the c.h.a.r.l.a.c.k.pub now internet troll you have been served a nice hot cup of s.t.f.u..5372/7734Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong. Punk azz!!!!
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#14045 Feb 26, 2013
gayclownsrulesapperantle wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mommy let you out of the house and let you use her computer and car and she always wanted a girl so she dressed you up like one and put lipstick and makeup on don't be ashamed that's just who you are h0m0.Bwwwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule! AND your just a dumb azz fool go trolling and skipping along your merry way.5372/7734
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14046 Feb 26, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I have a 2004, 4x4, 4 DOOR GMC Sierra, 6 liter engine, a dark slate in color, smoking hot truck. This summer im going to put a 3 in. Lift on it. It wont get shit for gas mileage but the bigger the better I say:)
You would definitely like what I have! F350 V-10, BIGGER is better..
country_gurl

Albany, NY

#14047 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You would definitely like what I have! F350 V-10, BIGGER is better..
im a GMC /CHEVY girl but I could make an exception;)
clownboy

Saint Louis, MO

#14048 Feb 26, 2013
All you can do is talk stuff over the internet on some sissy clown shiet. Get a life clown loser, you obviously have no friends.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14049 Feb 26, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>im a GMC /CHEVY girl but I could make an exception;)
I'll pull my travel trailer and we'll take a few more lucky party goers and just make a camping trip out of this here road trip!
country_gurl

Boston, MA

#14050 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I'll pull my travel trailer and we'll take a few more lucky party goers and just make a camping trip out of this here road trip!
hope you got money to drive all the way to new york;)lol. An F350 doesn't drive cheap
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14051 Feb 26, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>hope you got money to drive all the way to new york;)lol. An F350 doesn't drive cheap
I have plenty of money. You don't by an F350 for gas mileage. It has plenty of room.........

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14052 Feb 26, 2013
Awe. It's a love connection. Lmao.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14053 Feb 26, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
Awe. It's a love connection. Lmao.
You're going with us Charlie!
country_gurl

Boston, MA

#14054 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I have plenty of money. You don't by an F350 for gas mileage. It has plenty of room.........
of course you don't they get like 10 miles to the gallon.lol. and you know a F150 4 door has just as much room too right?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14055 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You're going with us Charlie!
Where are we going?
country_gurl

Boston, MA

#14056 Feb 26, 2013
I got a 2500 for the power it has, not for the room.
country_gurl

Boston, MA

#14057 Feb 26, 2013
But still I like big trucks;)lol
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14058 Feb 26, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are we going?
Since I am heading east I thought about Branson, MO first, then down to Little Rock, Arkansas to pick up a good buddy of mine, then to your place, then to country gurls place then down to Disney World and then I am open to suggestions..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14059 Feb 26, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>of course you don't they get like 10 miles to the gallon.lol. and you know a F150 4 door has just as much room too right?
Mine gets 10.4 mpg pulling the RV. I have a camper shell on the truck so there is even more room!

“Brain+voice box=speak my mind”

Since: Feb 13

Seek and you'll find

#14060 Feb 26, 2013
Ok am I missing something because every post on topic is racist as fawk! Look all of you making sweeping statements about blacks whites Hispanics anybody. Please research before you post because for one you give your identity away when you post. Two you look stupid when people disprove you. Threeyou're mostly incorrect. Four you look and sound dumb; and five, you sound utterly racist.

As for the list an pd topic at hand I have been to most if these places and the original post is as inaccurate as all hell...seriously...Detroit is a nice place? I needed not to go any further. Theres nothing nice about St. Louis. Compton...seriously? Gtfoh! This list is stupid along with the creator of it. You all are so jaded you can't see that the post is complete bullschytt Tao me when there's a REAL debate going on.#losers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tipp City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Jamie Simpson? 8 hr Carbon Blob 5
Another Saturday night on Seville Drive... 9 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
"M. Cookie Newsom's real short solution" 15 hr Leon Harrison 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 20 hr Boro parent 31,412
"Local literary fame is a pain" Fri Literature Lover 3
"Let us save our fake feigned outrage" Nov 20 Fan of Leon The Man 2
Regarding this income-gap crap: Nov 20 Dark Dumbass Dimu... 5
Tipp City Dating
Find my Match

Tipp City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tipp City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tipp City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News