Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Just Watching wrote:
in 2002!
I suppose you think he also had advanced knowledge that a nine year old was going to grow up to be a terrorist?
Give us a break Harvey. This is your most ludicrous stretch yet.
tws

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Just Watching wrote:
in 2002!
damn skippy. If repubs can use benghazi for sport, we will use this
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

tws wrote:
<quoted text>damn skippy. If repubs can use benghazi for sport, we will use this
If you want to look like a fool that is certainly your privilege.
Smart people understand a nine year old is still a child and a blank slate. Since no member of the family had been radicalized in 2002 there is no way immigration officials could have foreseen what happened.
On the other hand Obama's administration sure did know about Tamerlan and then lost track of him! Who is really to blame? This administration.
The New Cool Warrior

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

This is scary, the Bushes are at their publicly-funded expensive presidential libraries. So, the dem Dems and loony libs might as well quit bitchin' and give Barack Hussein Obama their full Saudi-sucking attention, or at least a mention. Is America still too nice and civilized and bright and white? Do we need more diversity and perversity, from the turd and Moslem world, to bring backward repression and brutality to our women and girls?
The Old Cold Warrior

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

The Russians have and are being mean to oppressed minorities, especially those Moslem ones, who attack them with bombs, knives and guns. So, anyone who desires to escape from agression, oppression, repression and fear, has the LBJ Teddy K open-border right to emigrate here. Of course, they must adapt and adjust to US and assimilate without bringing their traditional racial, regional and religous prejudice and hate; thereby making the USA even more great...and not addd to the debts and dependency of the Welfare State. The more that are invited, the more that we are united!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Tipp City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tipp City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••