bush

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Although George W. Bush's Texas oil ventures were financial failures, his financial backers recovered their investments through a series of mergers and stock swaps. He changed Arbusto's name to Bush Exploration, then merged the new firm into Spectrum 7 Energy Corporation in 1984.
The Bush-controlled oil business eventually ended up being folded into Harken Energy Corp., a Dallas-based corporation. Mr. Bush joined Harken as a director in 1986 and was given 212,000 shares of Harken stock.Bush used his White House connections to land a lucrative contract for the obscure Harken Energy Corp. with the Middle Eastern government of Bahrain. On June 20, 1990, George W. Bush sold his Harken stock for $848,000 and paid off his loan he took out to buy his small share in the Texas Rangers. The Bahrain deal was brokered by David Edwards, a close pal to Bill Clinton and a former employee of Stephens Inc. Shortly after Bush sold his stock, Harken's fortunes nose-dived when Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait. Some critics claim young George was tipped off in advance by his father about the soon-coming Gulf War.served with President Bush in the Texas Air National Guard. Bath has a mysterious connection to the Central Intelligence Agency.
According to a 1976 trust agreement, Salem bin Laden appointed James Bath as his business representative in Houston. Revelation about Bath's relationship with the bin Laden financial empire and the CIA was made public in 1992 by Bill White, a former real estate business partner with Bath.
The Old Cold Warrior

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Proving that Bush earned and recieved legal income because he was not dumb and did not text or tweet or type with his thumbs. Sorry, li'l media 'hos, it is also who you know, and not those jokes of folks like the masses who took dumbass classes, unlike you and me, like the dumbasses with degrees, whom we hear and see on our TV screens. Public servants are somehow noble, like the nonprofit tax-exempt NGO poverty pimps who breed and need to do good deeds?
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
Proving that Bush earned and recieved legal income because he was not dumb and did not text or tweet or type with his thumbs. Sorry, li'l media 'hos, it is also who you know, and not those jokes of folks like the masses who took dumbass classes, unlike you and me, like the dumbasses with degrees, whom we hear and see on our TV screens. Public servants are somehow noble, like the nonprofit tax-exempt NGO poverty pimps who breed and need to do good deeds?
Just like you! You haven't worked in decades!
Fan of Leon The Man

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Li'l wannabe media 'ho jus' don't know. However, no taxpayers should have taxes taken and wasted on any presidential library; the future proliferation of them throughout the nation being scary. Shrines are not fine, except for mine, and only for $19.99!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tipp City Discussions

Search the Tipp City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why can't we post photos any more? 19 min The Hack Checker 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 54 min Old Guy 28,429
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr toomanymistakes 18,486
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr Not One Voice 30,998
17-year-old boy indicted for knock-out game 16 hr The Hack Checker 1
Family of robbery suspect says he was gullible Jul 5 The Duke of Hazard 6
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 4 edfgyujm 226
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tipp City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••