Englewood, OH

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Leon Harrison
Clayton, Ohio
Monday, January 28, 2013

To: The Editor

Subject: Abortion equated to guns by some

“Abortion equated to guns by some”

Abortion is equated to guns and everything else by some people. In the Dayton Daily News, people were expressing editorial opinions and outrage, concerning guns and government control, upon the opinion page. One such anti-abortion female fanatic somehow managed to equate gun control with abortion, her obvious cause, probably thinking her argument to be somewhat original, unique and never done before; thus making her some kind of anti-choice media voice. I do not fight about it or usually write about it one way or the other.
It is none of my business if anyone chooses not to have guns or babies [aka village children]; nor should I or government have the power to force citizens to have them. Too many freedom-loving abortion nuts and too few media people are the same ones who are wary and worry and warn us about abusive intrusive busy-body nagging-nanny government lying and trying to take our money, freedom and guns. They also pester the rest of us and will not stay home and leave us alone.
Every subject they try to justify tying to their anti-abortion cause with their glorious folksy family stories. There is some obvious conflict and hypocrisy, if anti-abortion fanatics and their anti-choice voices consider themselves to be freedom-loving constitutional conservatives, Tea Party or libertarian patriots; who supposedly mistrust, oppose and resist government large, no matter who is in charge. They should not use and abuse the power of the state to intrude and pester people [excepting children and criminals], either to express their love or to enforce their hate.

Leon Harrison
Clayton, Ohio
Fan of Leon The Man

Englewood, OH

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Mr. Harrison, my friend, has done it good again!
Retard Republicun

Englewood, OH

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Me and my wife love all life...except for Afghan and Paki kids killed in their homes by drones.
The New Cool Warrior

Englewood, OH

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Like ya know, even the 'hos yell and tell me "NO!", thus using that tried-and-true method of birth control. So, I say like maybe, why should I support them and their babies?

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#5 Jan 28, 2013
The New Cool Warrior wrote:
Like ya know, even the 'hos yell and tell me "NO!", thus using that tried-and-true method of birth control. So, I say like maybe, why should I support them and their babies?
To be a man. Now, NCW, what's your take on the Boy Scouts opening up the gay agenda? Don't pull any punches, let's here where your heart s you.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

#6 Jan 28, 2013
Retard Republicun wrote:
Me and my wife love all life...except for Afghan and Paki kids killed in their homes by drones.
So you don't love them, huh? What are you trying to say?

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

#7 Jan 28, 2013
Leon Harrison wrote:
Leon Harrison
Clayton, Ohio
Monday, January 28, 2013
To: The Editor
Subject: Abortion equated to guns by some
“Abortion equated to guns by some”
Abortion is equated to guns and everything else by some people. In the Dayton Daily News, people were expressing editorial opinions and outrage, concerning guns and government control, upon the opinion page. One such anti-abortion female fanatic somehow managed to equate gun control with abortion, her obvious cause, probably thinking her argument to be somewhat original, unique and never done before; thus making her some kind of anti-choice media voice. I do not fight about it or usually write about it one way or the other.
It is none of my business if anyone chooses not to have guns or babies [aka village children]; nor should I or government have the power to force citizens to have them. Too many freedom-loving abortion nuts and too few media people are the same ones who are wary and worry and warn us about abusive intrusive busy-body nagging-nanny government lying and trying to take our money, freedom and guns. They also pester the rest of us and will not stay home and leave us alone.
Every subject they try to justify tying to their anti-abortion cause with their glorious folksy family stories. There is some obvious conflict and hypocrisy, if anti-abortion fanatics and their anti-choice voices consider themselves to be freedom-loving constitutional conservatives, Tea Party or libertarian patriots; who supposedly mistrust, oppose and resist government large, no matter who is in charge. They should not use and abuse the power of the state to intrude and pester people [excepting children and criminals], either to express their love or to enforce their hate.
Leon Harrison
Clayton, Ohio
I'm from the south, where, down here they're heavy on pro-life for religious reasons. I'm christian, but I don't agree with making a girl carry a baby. I would do anything to help her and give her reason to carry the child, but I can't bring myself to force someone to bear a child they don't want. Maybe I'm wrong, but all baby's go to heaven.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Wow. How'd I end up in Dayton? And on my bike? Gonna have to go easier on the spirits. What the heck, it's my birthday!! Happy birthday!! I'm in Dayton Ohio!!
Gun Nut

Lewisburg, OH

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Abortion has more to do and boofuckinhoo with fun control than gun control, despite the fanatic mental disease, over here and overseas. Talk about abortion and guns always kills birthday-party fun.
The New Cool Warrior

Lewisburg, OH

#10 Jan 29, 2013
It don't matter how you behave! How can you have fun, with or without guns, when you think about abortion, Injuns and slaves? Especially if you also boohoo for the Jews.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tipp City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Old Guy 31,185
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Chet Booswahnicki 19,226
"Is there an ISIS crisis at levy time?" Sat Leon Harrison 1
ING is now Yoya, a brand-new investment and ret... Sat Leon Harison 3
This is your lucky Monday! Sat Leon Harison 7
Riverside Police (Sep '11) Sat Do Something 22
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
•••
•••
Tipp City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tipp City Jobs