1 - 20 of 43 Comments Last updated Nov 9, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#2 Oct 29, 2012
Obama STOLE 716 billion dollars from senior citizen's Medicare Trust Fund... money that every senior paid into every paycheck of their lives:

The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

#3 Oct 30, 2012
We need him to be president, although we may not like it, especially if he does what has to be done that will be neither based on feeeeellliinngggsss or fun. I have a brain. I don't give a shit if an HHR car mechanic, an electrician, a plumber or a tree man explains that they can relate and feeeellll my pain. I just hope that they do not rob while doing a good job.
Le Ann

Mount Orab, OH

#4 Oct 30, 2012
Hell no, we don't need Mitt Romney!!!
Sandy

AOL

#5 Oct 31, 2012
Yes, we do, we need to save America from this Marxist in the White House.
Slim

Emmalena, KY

#6 Oct 31, 2012
Someone stick a fork in Mittens, he's done. Too much flippin' and floppin' while flappin' that mouth of his. I swear he would have done alot better if he would've never said a word.

Mittens doesn't know where he stands on the issues, he changes daily. How are we suppose to know what the man stands for?
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#7 Oct 31, 2012
Slim wrote:
Someone stick a fork in Mittens, he's done. Too much flippin' and floppin' while flappin' that mouth of his. I swear he would have done alot better if he would've never said a word.
Mittens doesn't know where he stands on the issues, he changes daily. How are we suppose to know what the man stands for?
The message I have heard from Romney has been steady. Perhaps you are listening to Obama's lies and not Romney himself. Pity, Romney is an intelligent, experienced and decent man. He is both capable and qualified.
Obama 2012

AOL

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Mitt Romney is a Flip/Flopper. You can't believe a word he says.

He changes from day to day. One lie after another.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#9 Oct 31, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
Mitt Romney is a Flip/Flopper. You can't believe a word he says.
He changes from day to day. One lie after another.
Prove it. Substantiate your claim. Otherwise it is assumed you are merely voicing your opinion.
The New Cool Warrior

Tipp City, OH

#10 Oct 31, 2012
We occupiers are gonna be grouches, if and after he kicks us off our government couches, and tells us to do what we have to do, an not pay attention to our bitchin' or when we boohoo, to be on TV. Hopefully, he will be in charge and cut down government that has become much too large.
kathy

Piketon, OH

#11 Nov 1, 2012
oh, Lord, she is at it again. she is clearly a Republican. you can say all you want and she is for Mitt Romney. he can do no wrong, even if he his the wrong man for the job.
and yes I am a Democrat!!!!
OBAMA all the way!!!!
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#12 Nov 1, 2012
kathy wrote:
oh, Lord, she is at it again. she is clearly a Republican. you can say all you want and she is for Mitt Romney. he can do no wrong, even if he his the wrong man for the job.
and yes I am a Democrat!!!!
OBAMA all the way!!!!
Thinking people do not believe everything they hear without asking questions and checking facts. You have provided no facts. Therefore you are merely stating your opinion.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#13 Nov 1, 2012
The Great Mark Levin on the Benghazigate cover-up... all you need to know about the most corrupt administration in history:

http://nation.foxnews.com/benghazi-gate/2012/...
Le Ann

Delaware, OH

#15 Nov 1, 2012
some people that watch the debate don't believe, believe it or not, Obama is your man for the job.
Romney is using little kids to get his votes.
Obama 2012 I do believe what you say, he does flip flop and you can't believe what he says,(Mitt Romney), he lied 3 times in the debate.
The Duke of Hazard

Lewisburg, OH

#16 Nov 1, 2012
Hhhhmmm...like Algore and H. Ross Perot, who would be the wiser financial advisor, based on real-job experience and success, not affirmative action, but being the best who had to take and pass hard serious subjects and tests?
Kathy

Delaware, OH

#17 Nov 1, 2012
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
Hhhhmmm...like Algore and H. Ross Perot, who would be the wiser financial advisor, based on real-job experience and success, not affirmative action, but being the best who had to take and pass hard serious subjects and tests?
so don't forget to vote for OBAMA on November 6, 2012.
Moving forward!!!
john small

Loveland, OH

#18 Nov 2, 2012
Sandy wrote:
Yes, we do, we need to save America from this Marxist in the White House.
Give one example fotlr ur remark. Government employmen is down under obama. It was up under Reagan and both Bushes
john small

Loveland, OH

#19 Nov 2, 2012
Social Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. Substantiate your claim. Otherwise it is assumed you are merely voicing your opinion.
he was against a timeliness in Afghanistan then in debate agreed with Obama and restated the timeliness. He was for all gay rights and abortion now against both.
factual

Mason, OH

#21 Nov 2, 2012
Social Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
The message I have heard from Romney has been steady. Perhaps you are listening to Obama's lies and not Romney himself. Pity, Romney is an intelligent, experienced and decent man. He is both capable and qualified.
http://youtu.be/BaXN3Iy-7AM
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#23 Nov 2, 2012
factual wrote:
Ah yes, the incredibly bigoted anti-Mormon video again.
This is the kind of rancor America has come to expect from liberals.
Kathy

Georgetown, OH

#24 Nov 2, 2012
Bush had us go to war and had us in the RED.
ok, so you want Romney the one that is going to raise middle class taxes and not raise taxes on the rich, oh, God forbid that he would tax the rich.
Obama cares about the people and he listens.
why don't you read the A plan for Jobs and middle-class security.
please keep Barack Obama as our President.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tipp City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 min Samuel-6g-Jackson 18,899
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 38 min ALL HAIL CAPITALISM 31,226
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Indiana Jones 30,589
Debate: Ferguson - Dayton, OH 13 hr Ann Fan 4
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 13 hr Ann Fan 5
snitch (Apr '10) 20 hr TadW 6
Review: Optical Shop In Meijer (Sep '13) Aug 30 L_Roberts 4
•••
•••
•••

Tipp City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••