Explanation for odor over Tipp City

Explanation for odor over Tipp City

There are 14 comments on the WHIO-AM Dayton story from Sep 2, 2010, titled Explanation for odor over Tipp City. In it, WHIO-AM Dayton reports that:

An odor over much of the city is coming from a sludge lagoon in Monroe Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIO-AM Dayton.

WM_BullDOG

Dayton, OH

#1 Sep 3, 2010
Yeah its prob all the fat little rich kids at HS passing gas...GO Milton Dogs YOU GUYS SUCK!!!
WM_BullDOG

Dayton, OH

#3 Sep 3, 2010
your a homo and a half
Rodger Dodger

Dayton, OH

#4 Sep 3, 2010
your the other half!
WM_BullDOG

Dayton, OH

#5 Sep 3, 2010
Our football team is better then yours and will always be...look at the over all record! Ass-mo
Rodger Dodger

Dayton, OH

#6 Sep 3, 2010
Ok you must be a teenager. I dont care if you think your football team is better than ours at least I get laid by my wife at night.
Rodger Dodger

Dayton, OH

#7 Sep 3, 2010
and honestly who honestly cares about high school fotball...I mean unless your kid is playing, but honestly you have no life.
WM_BullDOG

Dayton, OH

#8 Sep 3, 2010
I have waym mo sex then you do and your wife is a fat nasty slut i done her too. She likes my West Milton Bull Dog penis!
WM_BullDog

Dayton, OH

#12 Sep 3, 2010
yeah right there are no black people in Tipp City let alone gangsta...go back to your richy little school and learn English. If you went to Milton we would slap the stupid out of your mouth.
WM_BullDOG

Dayton, OH

#14 Sep 3, 2010
Ok lol that made me laugh for real =)
I know why it smells

Dayton, OH

#15 Sep 3, 2010
No lie Spencer Lodge did it...that guy has bad farts.
WM_BullDOG

Dayton, OH

#16 Sep 3, 2010
No Rodger Dodger did it because he is a loser
WM_BullDOG

Dayton, OH

#17 Sep 3, 2010
or maybe Jamie Skillton is to blame he is poor and poorpeople smell. He pooped his pants once last year in the 7th grade and got caught cleaning his under pants in the oys bathroom/
WM_BullDOG

Dayton, OH

#18 Sep 3, 2010
WM_BullDOG wrote:
Yeah its prob all the fat little rich kids at HS passing gas...GO Milton Dogs YOU GUYS SUCK!!!
Not all the rich kids are fat.
WM_BullDOG

Dayton, OH

#19 Sep 3, 2010
some are SUPER FAT LIKE RODGER DODGER...he is such a loser!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tipp City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scene 75 1 hr Tantor 2
Review: Greater Dayton RTA 21 hr FIGHT ON THE BUS 3
Anyone know Matt Morrow? (Oct '15) Wed funny 137
c.i./snitches FOR CERTAIN Wed ucanfitallinsideyou 7
Any tea baggers that weigh below 200 lbs? (Sep '10) Tue wowed 26
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 17 observer 20,964
Adult movie theaters (Sep '12) Jul 16 Wgrath 15

Tipp City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tipp City Mortgages