3 teens dead, 3 hurt in SW Ohio pickup truck crash

Nov 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHIO

Three teenagers were killed and three others were seriously injured when their pickup truck crashed into a tree along a curvy, southwest Ohio road, police said Sunday.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Nov 7, 2012
The Duke of Hazard

West Alexandria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Parents love the little dumbasses and show it by buying them motor vehicles, allowing and enabling them to kill and maim or blame each other with their friens, sisters and brothers. Peer pressure making them scoff when someone objects to them acting and driving like idiots and showing off. Time after time, kids whine and cry at shrines, pose and perform and boohoo, before doing it too. Who can they sue?

Since: Jul 12

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

mom and dad were asleep on this one...these parents should have instilled better and stricter rules on driving ...this should be a wake up call to all parents...
lol

Eaton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

The Duke of Hazard wrote:
Parents love the little dumbasses and show it by buying them motor vehicles, allowing and enabling them to kill and maim or blame each other with their friens, sisters and brothers. Peer pressure making them scoff when someone objects to them acting and driving like idiots and showing off. Time after time, kids whine and cry at shrines, pose and perform and boohoo, before doing it too. Who can they sue?
Your clearly the dumbass by saying something like this!!
The New Cool Warrior

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

That 14-year-old girl was at a party! Teens get goofy and stupid together, drivers showing off to peers, I fear. So, they cry and whine at makeshift shrines, but keep wrecking time after time, going for fleeting fame, like they are playing a video game. Somebody ought to stand up and tell it like it is, no matter who gets upset or pissed.
The Old Cold Warrior

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Dudes, keep it real! There are better ways to impress and thrill the girls and make them squeal! Any dumbass can step on a pedal and drive too fast. It takes no guts or nuts, showing your butts to sluts.
Speed Racer

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Look at meeeeeeeee!!! Look at meeee!!! Weeeeeeeeee!!! Weeeee!!!!!! Weeeee!!! I can drive better than those guys in the movies and on TV!!! I thrill the girls and make them want to play with my little pee pee!!!
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Boofuckinhoo. This proves that I care more than you.

http://s845.beta.photobucket.com/user/OldCold...
Fan of Leon The Man

West Alexandria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Introverted Worker wrote:
Leon, YOU'RE DISGUSTING!
Hey, if you wanna whine, do it with "Leon Harrison's GENUINE $19.99 MAKESHIFT SHRINE"! Which you can use time after time, taking it here and there and everywhere, to participate, perform and pose to show those other grieving folks that YOU really care! You can be seen on newspaper pages and on TV screens!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tipp City Discussions

Search the Tipp City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 min Pops 29,104
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr not 2,214
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr bannedagain3 18,537
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 7 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,105
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. 13 hr The Hack Checker 2
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! 13 hr The Hack Checker 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tipp City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tipp City People Search