attention leon harrison!

attention leon harrison!

Posted in the Tipp City Forum

Dukes of Hazard

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Nov 29, 2010
The Old Cold Warrior

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2010
Alright! Where are skin pictures? Channel 22 also features that other lovely young female creature, my little Kylie Conway babe! It woud be even better if they performed and posed together! Especially over here, where nobody is weird or queer, fighting over me upon my water-tube bed, instead of wearing all of those boring old clothes.
Amy Lee Christian

Newington, CT

#3 Jun 25, 2013
See what Leon Harrison's life looks like
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/miamisburg-oh...
Oh ya baby!
Sookie Stackouse

Hartford, CT

#4 Jun 26, 2013
Leon Harrison is a perverted freak!
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

#5 Jun 30, 2013
Amy Lee Christian wrote:
See what Leon Harrison's life looks like
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/miamisburg-oh...
Oh ya baby!
Oh yes, this is what we have been hearing about for many years now. Very gross. He posted a self-portrait http://i40.tinypic.com/x6epzt.jpg for no reason at all. He must not like himself very much. Such an odd man.
Nancy Spencer

Hamden, CT

#6 Jun 30, 2013
Avrey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, this is what we have been hearing about for many years now. Very gross. He posted a self-portrait http://i40.tinypic.com/x6epzt.jpg for no reason at all. He must not like himself very much. Such an odd man.
Sweet picture. I have printed it out and pasted it over an old copy of a wanted poster. Looks so neat. Do you have the trail dates from when Leon Harrison was charged with aggravated sexual battery of a minor, distribution of alcohol to a minor, and possession of child pormography?
Christopher Toledo

Longmeadow, MA

#7 Jun 30, 2013
Avrey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, this is what we have been hearing about for many years now. Very gross. He posted a self-portrait http://i40.tinypic.com/x6epzt.jpg for no reason at all. He must not like himself very much. Such an odd man.
Hahahahahahahahaha.
Calizum BBBJ Harrison

Newington, CT

#8 Jul 1, 2013
Sookie Stackouse wrote:
Leon Harrison is a perverted freak!
He sure is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tipp City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Beck can cause Trump to lose this election!" 5 hr Eric Cartman Auth... 2
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 6 hr Unfortunate 31,938
People Are Saying... 23 hr Go Blue Forever 26
SUH Dude Mon Not a Fan of Leon... 4
"Mike Turner ought to thank Fuyao" Sun Not a Fan of Leon... 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 27 Hipocrit 20,505
"Amish" heaters and EdenPURE heaters--Watch OUT! (Dec '08) Aug 27 Eddie 576

Tipp City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tipp City Mortgages