Bicylist hurt after accident near Tip...

Bicylist hurt after accident near Tipp City

There are 1 comment on the WHIO - Ohio story from Sep 7, 2010, titled Bicylist hurt after accident near Tipp City. In it, WHIO - Ohio reports that:

A bicyclist was injured after colliding with a car Tuesday afternoon at Ginghamsburg-Frederick Pike and County Road 25-A. The cyclist suffered serious head injuries, and was taken by Careflight to Miami Valley Hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIO - Ohio.

Chris Meade

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Sep 8, 2010
What is it with these drivers, I live just south of the accident scene and the cars fly up this road. I lost my wife due to a elderly lady trying to beat her through a intersection on her bike in Oct. They say there is no intent but how do you forgive gross negligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tipp City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
overlook workers 15 hr sorry thiefs 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Leftovers 21,051
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) Sat Dig Bick 106
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sat huh 32,016
The Source of Their Economic Problems Are White... Sat wowed 5
Tecumseh the prophet Fri Ricardo montobomb 1
Woman faked cancer stealing child's cancer pict... (Mar '14) Aug 16 Old friend 5

Tipp City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tipp City Mortgages