|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Burglar calls 911 to save himself from gun-wielding homeowner
yahoo.com

A suspected burglar called 911 after the owner of the home he broke into caught and held him at gunpoint. The suspect, Christopher Moore, placed the emergency call in Springtown, Texas, during the botched burglary attempt early Tuesday after James Gerow, the homeowner, and Gerow's son pointed guns at him as he sat in his pickup truck parked in the driveway. "I'm out in the country somewhere," Moore told the 911 operator during the 10-minute call. "Some guy's got a gun on me." Gerow's wife, Lindy, placed a concurrent call to 911 that confirmed Moore's account. "You better come quick,"...
Gun Nut

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Bil

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

When the guns are taken away from lawful citizens protecting their property the criminals will still have their guns. Just like Chicago, a strict gun control city.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Tipp City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tipp City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••