Shannon Peck and her associates setting

Shannon Peck and her associates setting

Posted in the Tipp City Forum

Goodluck

United States

#1 Sunday Nov 18
People up to be scammed(robbed of there hard earned money)working tons of overtime killing myself while she quotes her job and why not for ten years she created false businesses and stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from me alone. And stole personal checks Payroll checks of mine in the amounts of 1600 t she just took to her buddy at bank and she would just cash them out to her for a small fee Caused me to lose my home Harley quad dignity but never gave up only worked harder and then it was time to drug me heavy so I would die but I kept doing what I do. WORK!!! Just to have all stolen and she killed my 15 year old lab cause she would be a inconvienance for her upcoming swinger party and then during the swinger party they broke a 2year old labs back knees manually and she blamed on farmers to cause more problems. I will find out who personally broke his knees. I will be in court rest my life as will she and many others and she and a handful will be in prison much of there future and many lawsuits also. And imagine who else could move 320 miles away and 3 miles away find a relative thatís related to darla peck and Francis keys and is also a prostitute and dating site/scammer and so many names businesses and cons on top of her screwing everyone she was living with and screwing Black Sea agent that was married and also taking care of judges and local pd. What a pro. She built a case against herself oh letís not forget faking accidents to get more of my money and also using stamps at our vet where the vet is part of the prostitution ring and Casey a hot little slut has her own dating sites and how business and a small drug prob and a awesome ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tipp City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robin masters(asters)Jessica williams(peck) Dec 13 Marthagotpaid 1
Kennith Mossbarger Dec 13 Lucy vanguard 4
Amazing how every time I have direct deposit Dec 11 Restitution 1
Shannon peck is the lowest form of life they have Dec 11 Restitution 1
Transgender girls (Jan '16) Dec 10 BigMatt01 8
Yes man she on spank bang along with other I kno Dec 8 Kings of reslity 1
Anyone seen Cathy Pearson around ??? Dec 8 Heydoyou 1

Tipp City Jobs

Personal Finance

Tipp City Mortgages