Man gets jail in shooting of teen

Boy, 13, lost part of leg after being hit by shotgun slug By Nancy Bowman Dayton Daily News TROY A Miami County judge Monday sentenced a former Troy man to the maximum 60 days in jail after telling him there ... Full Story
Trish Manney

Hazleton, PA

#1 Mar 14, 2006
Even though they were out after curfew, I know they are good kids. None of the papers mention that they were not charged with any offense. Some newspapers, including the Troy Daily News, only reported that Schulte accused them of doing something of which, ironically, Schulte has been found guilty of in the past: breaking and entering. None of the papers cleared up that accusation against the boys which is very unfair to the boys reputation.

I'm grateful the judge sentenced the maximum penalty for the misdemeanor charge and for the judges enlightening comments at sentencing against Shulte's claim of intending to scare off whoever was outside. Warning shots are aimed in the air and still dangerous because the law-of-gravity will allow them to come down somewhere... and Schulte's claim he was firing a warning shot was a lie: the shot was proven to be directed at the boys. It's my understanding that when you aim a gun at anyone, it's always with the intent to kill them. It's sad for the Shaw family because the felonious assault charge didn't adhere against Shulte. With Schulte's past offenses, perhaps the 60 days and restitution is a "warning" sentence for him.
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

#2 Jul 2, 2013
Trish Manney wrote:
Even though they were out after curfew, I know they are good kids. None of the papers mention that they were not charged with any offense. Some newspapers, including the Troy Daily News, only reported that Schulte accused them of doing something of which, ironically, Schulte has been found guilty of in the past: breaking and entering. None of the papers cleared up that accusation against the boys which is very unfair to the boys reputation.
I'm grateful the judge sentenced the maximum penalty for the misdemeanor charge and for the judges enlightening comments at sentencing against Shulte's claim of intending to scare off whoever was outside. Warning shots are aimed in the air and still dangerous because the law-of-gravity will allow them to come down somewhere... and Schulte's claim he was firing a warning shot was a lie: the shot was proven to be directed at the boys. It's my understanding that when you aim a gun at anyone, it's always with the intent to kill them. It's sad for the Shaw family because the felonious assault charge didn't adhere against Shulte. With Schulte's past offenses, perhaps the 60 days and restitution is a "warning" sentence for him.
Typical Leon Harrison tactic.
outsider

Dayton, OH

#3 Jul 2, 2013
Avrey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, what the f is with all the dam Leon Harrison shit, and how the hell did it spread to the piqua page from the springboro and West Carrelton page?
Who the hell is he anyways?
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#4 Jul 2, 2013
Yes, take your clutter elsewhere and leave our nice Piqua forum alone.
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

#5 Jul 2, 2013
outsider wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, what the f is with all the dam Leon Harrison shit, and how the hell did it spread to the piqua page from the springboro and West Carrelton page?
Who the hell is he anyways?
Leon Harrison is a child rapist that posts the details of his crimes along with racist rhetoric all of Topix.com
outsider

Dayton, OH

#6 Jul 2, 2013
Avrey wrote:
<quoted text>
Leon Harrison is a child rapist that posts the details of his crimes along with racist rhetoric all of Topix.com
If that were true, he'd be easily tracked...

The link posted seems to talk largly about crimes in the UK, with some stuff in SC, and 99% of the stuff I see with his name is bitching about him or things that seems to be more about insulting him.

I have done a few google searches for him, and havn't really found anything except some random low level crimes.
Reason

Dayton, OH

#7 Jul 2, 2013
Avrey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you bumping 7 year old threads?

YOU'RE A RETARD!
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

#8 Jul 2, 2013
Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you bumping 7 year old threads?
YOU'RE A RETARD!
Whatever you say Leon Harrison.
Reason

Dayton, OH

#9 Jul 3, 2013
Avrey wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say Leon Harrison.
Oh, I'm not Leon Harrison.

I'd have you spitting your teeth if you said it to my face.
Capt Keith Colburn

Longmeadow, MA

#10 Jul 3, 2013
Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm not Leon Harrison.
I'd have you spitting your teeth if you said it to my face.
Another internet tough guy! Are you going to take pictures of your guns like Leon Harrison does to try and scare me?
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#11 Jul 11, 2013
No we are going to laugh you out of our nice piqua forum as we dont take retards here. Go spam somewhere else, no one here cares about you or your rapist.
Dennis and Brenda

United States

#12 Jul 11, 2013
Lamer wrote:
No we are going to laugh you out of our nice piqua forum as we dont take retards here. Go spam somewhere else, no one here cares about you or your rapist.
says the little squat to pee commie comissar wannabe
Lamer

Piqua, OH

#13 Jul 13, 2013
Dennis and Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>says the little squat to pee commie comissar wannabe
I believe you mean comMissar. Its ok though, we know you didnt goto one of the good schools in DC. Now get off the piqua forums as no one cares what you retard bumping years old threads think.
Albert Choi

New Britain, CT

#14 Jul 16, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you mean comMissar. Its ok though, we know you didnt goto one of the good schools in DC. Now get off the piqua forums as no one cares what you retard bumping years old threads think.
"Good schools in DC" this gent needs a proof reader for Internet forums. It's Topix you Philistine. Anything goes. if you don't like it that "good" then stick to comic books.
Lamer

Piqua, OH

#15 Jul 16, 2013
Albert Choi wrote:
<quoted text>
"Good schools in DC" this gent needs a proof reader for Internet forums. It's Topix you Philistine. Anything goes. if you don't like it that "good" then stick to comic books.
if your going to use an insult, you should probably at least spell it correctly.
Glockman

Broad Brook, CT

#16 Jul 16, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
if your going to use an insult, you should probably at least spell it correctly.
You catch on quick. Joke was on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tipp City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr ino 31,495
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Boro parent 31,281
Dennis Gannon trying to cover his past! 4 hr Tina 4
greene county humane society 4 hr Tina 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Chuck 19,285
Representative Mike Turner is a Pentagon Pimp 10 hr The New Cool Warrior 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231

Tipp City Jobs

Tipp City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tipp City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tipp City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]