Meade, Rebekah

Full story: Dayton Daily News

MEADE, Rebekah Rae "Becky" age 44 of Tipp City, passed away as the result of a traffic accident Thursday October 22, 2009 at Miami Valley Hospital.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Dec 25, 2009
Chris A Meade

Dayton, OH

#1 Oct 25, 2009
Rebekah is my wife of 25 years and will always be my wife. She gave me two beautiful boys and has made our house our home. She is the backbone of our family.
Rebekah is a experienced bike rider who rode 40 -50 miles a day and walked and ran with her dog tiny 5 miles a day.What happened here is a tragic accident and Rebekah happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. We also have another tragic thing here , we have a 82 year old lady who is probably living in agony. I have to keep in mind that this lady could be my mother. I would not wish this situation on anybody , there is no good in it. Chris A Meade
Paul Morgan

Troy, OH

#2 Oct 27, 2009
I am so very sorry to hear of this. I have not seen Becky since 1983 in High School, but from what you write she sounded like she loved and was loved by many. I will be praying for you and your boys and the woman who struck Becky. God Bless You All.
Mary Laughter

Piqua, OH

#3 Nov 6, 2009
This will be a loss that will leave a lot of holes in peoples hearts and a lot of voids in peoples lives. Mary Laughter
Michelle Hemming

Dayton, OH

#4 Nov 10, 2009
Chris
I'm so sorry about your loss. I admire the heartfelt compassion you have in the midst of your storm. I'm sure this lady's family appreciates it. You will get through this. I don't want to undermine your loss but I have lost my brother and my father as well as many others very close to me. Reach out to people when you need someone to talk to. Don't shut people out. God put us all here for a reason: to lean on someone else when we can't stand on our own. May God bless and keep you.
Chris Meade

Tipp City, OH

#5 Dec 25, 2009
Chris A Meade wrote:
Rebekah is my wife of 25 years and will always be my wife. She gave me two beautiful boys and has made our house our home. She is the backbone of our family.
Rebekah is a experienced bike rider who rode 40 -50 miles a day and walked and ran with her dog tiny 5 miles a day.What happened here is a tragic accident and Rebekah happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. We also have another tragic thing here , we have a 82 year old lady who is probably living in agony. I have to keep in mind that this lady could be my mother. I would not wish this situation on anybody , there is no good in it. Chris A Meade
After time goes by and understanding what happened here and how I believe the accident happened and after the shock has settled. There is no way I can feel sorry for this lady and age has no bearing to my feelings. She took a life and ripped a hole in a clean loving family.This is how I feel and I am being soft.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tipp City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home2Home Consignments Bait & Switch (Mar '11) 27 min vetted 12
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Bently 18,880
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,543
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr ALL ABOUT THE FRE... 31,202
Review: Optical Shop In Meijer (Sep '13) 7 hr L_Roberts 4
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 12 hr Ann Fan 3
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 18 hr bill 44
•••
•••
•••

Tipp City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tipp City People Search