Hammers kill more people than guns

Posted in the Tipp City Forum

Geo

Amelia, OH

#1 Jan 5, 2013
While the Democrats clamor to ban rifles, maybe they should ban hammers too since more murders are committed with hammers each year than rifles.
Also Obama and the Democrats should make DC and their homes gun free zones to set a example to see if it works.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Is that why your head is so screwed up?
Fan of Leon The Man

Englewood, OH

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Where be MC? Can't touch this!
Michael

Simsbury, CT

#4 Jan 9, 2013
Yea except they conveniently leave out hand guns from the stats. Hand guns are how many more people are killed, not rifles
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#5 Jan 9, 2013
Michael wrote:
Yea except they conveniently leave out hand guns from the stats. Hand guns are how many more people are killed, not rifles
But it's the so called 'assault rifle' that is always the target of the bans. The thing is, there is nothing really different about an AK15 than any other rifle, except cosmetically. The handle is different. It has a sight. But it is not a machine gun. The trigger must still be pulled for every round fired. I saw a claim on the web the other from someone who believed this rifle could fire 100 rounds in a minute. It can't. People are completedly misinformed.
Thor The God of Thunder

Europe

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Geo wrote:
While the Democrats clamor to ban rifles, maybe they should ban hammers too since more murders are committed with hammers each year than rifles.
Also Obama and the Democrats should make DC and their homes gun free zones to set a example to see if it works.
yes i agree
Noel Nossirah

Englewood, OH

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Why do they, being so in touch, hate modern lightweight suburban defense rifles so much?
Mik

AOL

#9 Jan 12, 2013
Liberals are out of touch while kissing Obama and Bidens butt for more stringent gun control while not touching the murder capital Chicago who has strict gun control; Cal too!
Good parenting goes a long way. Now all we have is a lot of women breeding for more social welfare money. The kids don't know who the fathers are and many kids are being brought up by street gangs.
Interested observer

Baldwin, GA

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Two points:

1. That's a stupid comparison, conveniently omitting handgun statistics.

2. When's the last time you heard of a mass killing using a hammer?

Grow up.
TW Bill

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Jan 17, 2013
The truth shall set you free!
Fan of Leon The Man

Englewood, OH

#12 Jan 17, 2013
If I had a haaammmmerrrrrr...I'd hammer in the morrrrnnniiiiinn'...I'd hammer in the eveninnnnn'...all over this lannnnddddd..."
TW Z

AOL

#13 Jan 17, 2013
A hoody from Dayton just killed someone with a knife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tipp City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 48 min Smelly twatttt hi... 19,395
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 6 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,305
How liberal ladies can save lives: 7 hr Burg Babe 4
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) Thu jjsparks 8
dennis gannon (Apr '14) Thu masterofconcretep... 14
LEON HARRISON: Profile of a loser (Aug '13) Thu masterofconcretep... 18
Dr Commander selvam swamiji sri selvam siddhar ... (Dec '11) Oct 23 The Duke of Hazard 41
Tipp City Dating
Find my Match

Tipp City Jobs

Tipp City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tipp City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tipp City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]