Comments
1 - 20 of 176 Comments Last updated Apr 24, 2014
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Deputy Dolittle

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

This past weekend was the annual charity event with the police,firemen and coaches to raise money for what i am not sure. What ended up happening was inappropriate and very sad. Chicago Ridge police chief Swore dropping F bombs like it was OK too, barged onto the coaches bench pushed players around and choked a coach trying to get to another guy who happened to be a police officer. over 50 to 75 kids where there to witness him do that as well as parents and grand parents. Funny thing was the person next to me had her video tape running. It ought to make for an interesting viewing if this mess doesn't clear itself up. Police Chief of Chicago Ridge and Southwest Ball hockey President you need to do the right thing and step down because you have no right to be involved with a childrens league. And whoever is the moderator here you can take this down but you cant stop the presses or the media once they have their hands on it. Deputy Dolittle OUT!!!!
The Truth Be Told

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

And that is why our son does not play Ball Hockey. SW Ball Hockey head leadership is so poor and cannot even compare to the Oak Lawn Outlaw, Worth-Ridge Panthers, W.A.A., PBO, etc leaders in our area. I hope they clean house and thanks or reposting. It supports why we stay clear of this orgainzation.
Hockey Dad

Worth, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

1

1

tragic and disheartening as i was also present shaking my head wondering why it had to resort to that...totally uncalled for and absolutely unprofessional but i guess when your the Police Chief and you been running the league without impunity for years i can see how this can happen..he should have been arrested...the reason it all started was because of his son who got into it with a another player...chip off the old block i guess...my kids will not be allowed to play there as everything they claim to stand for was ruined in one day...
Time to go

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

1

I too was at the rink that day and saw what happened. With all the kids there most who play in the league seeing what happened I cant believe this man would be able to keep either of his positions. I heard the mayor of Chicago Ridge got over 40 phone calls and is afraid of the Chief. My children will not be playing in this league anymore because of this incident. This man is supposed to serve and protect people not batter them. He is allowed to carry a gun, he is a loose cannon and could snap at any time just like we saw Sunday. The whole board needs to be gone and new board members need to be appointed. I'm sure the founder of the league would be rolling in his grave if he could see what his Son has done to this league. "Truth be told" you are exactly right!!!!!
Heresy

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

6

2

1

facts are facts, heresy is heresy, don't be the one to spread false word. These thoughts are sad insight to the world we now live in. I'm deeply saddened by this generation, and its way of adulthood. When you look in the mirror, do you see a good hearted person, or a person that hides their own secrets by exploiting false ideas.
Deputy Dolittle wrote:
This past weekend was the annual charity event with the police,firemen and coaches to raise money for what i am not sure. What ended up happening was inappropriate and very sad. Chicago Ridge police chief Swore dropping F bombs like it was OK too, barged onto the coaches bench pushed players around and choked a coach trying to get to another guy who happened to be a police officer. over 50 to 75 kids where there to witness him do that as well as parents and grand parents. Funny thing was the person next to me had her video tape running. It ought to make for an interesting viewing if this mess doesn't clear itself up. Police Chief of Chicago Ridge and Southwest Ball hockey President you need to do the right thing and step down because you have no right to be involved with a childrens league. And whoever is the moderator here you can take this down but you cant stop the presses or the media once they have their hands on it. Deputy Dolittle OUT!!!!
Deputy Dolittle

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

It would only be hearsay if Myself and 150 to 175 other people didn't see it happen with our own eyes. No spreading false rumors here the fact is definitely a fact. I too am saddened by Chicago Ridges police Chief for doing what he did in front of all those kids and parents.When I look in the mirror I see a caring parent who doesn't want any kids to have to deal with this man again. Ive got no skeletons in my closet but ill bet he does. I don't exploit false ideas I just call it like I see it. You must live in fantasy land because if you were their then there is no way you would have posted this. Or you are a liar trying to cover for what he did. Sure cant wait to see this police report and video. Got ur popcorn ready? Dolittle OUT!!!!!
Deputy Dolittle

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Bob wrote:
Wow!
Anyone know what charity was benefiting from this event?


Great question !!!! Funny no answers.
Whatever Deputy Dolittle

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

1

I too was in those same stands - I saw a man who had no business being on the bench as he was not playing in the nor part of the tournament on the bench who took advantage of the mouths of the players. The mouths on the coaches were AWFUL - one of their players threw a fit and was throwing MF bombs around like pennies - everyone needs to look in the mirror - perhaps there are no answers because people refuse to stoop to the level which some individuals have - all fine examples for their children....
What I like to know

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

2

What I like to know is why the Police Chief and his wife are both on the village payroll? Isn't one enough?
Bob

Worth, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

So, can someone tell me who was the charity event benefiting?
Did people have to pay to enter?
Were there referees at this game?
Thanks
Deputy Dolittle

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Whatever Deputy Dolittle wrote:
I too was in those same stands - I saw a man who had no business being on the bench as he was not playing in the nor part of the tournament on the bench who took advantage of the mouths of the players. The mouths on the coaches were AWFUL - one of their players threw a fit and was throwing MF bombs around like pennies - everyone needs to look in the mirror - perhaps there are no answers because people refuse to stoop to the level which some individuals have - all fine examples for their children....


Well you must have been in the concession stands. Because what you are saying is that it was ok to attack a man who supposedly had no business on the bench. He was actually asked to be on the bench by The police chiefs nephew because they needed someone to call line changes, because the guy who was supposed to be on the bench couldn't make it. Why did he have know business on our bench? Because the Chief don't like him, please grow up. You are trying to make it right that the Police Chief assaulted and battered the guy who had no business on the coaches bench. Funny thing is he had his hands in his pockets and was minding his own business and never said a word. The coaches were very well composed and were not swearing you are making that up to try and get the focus off the real issue and that is Your Wonderful Chief pushing coaches around assaulting and battering a man and assaulting a Chicago police officer. The man who had no business on our bench was the Police chief of Chicago Ridge Rob Pyznarski!!!!! You can make up all the stuff you want but the truth was seen by all. You are the one who needs to look in the mirror but be careful not to get to close cause your nose may break it. You should really change your handle to PINOCCHIO cause its much more fitting. DoLittle Out!!!!
Deputy Dolittle

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Bob wrote:
So, can someone tell me who was the charity event benefiting?
Did people have to pay to enter?
Were there referees at this game?
Thanks
Bob I cant answer who it was benefiting. I believe I saw a flyer that said in order to get into the tournament it was like 250 or 350 per team to enter. Yes there were refs at the game, But they couldn't do much because the Police Chief barged onto the coaches bench so fast.
Deputy Dolittle

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Who are you Bill Clinton? The word "our" means I have to be a player? Thats funny because I am a woman and didn't play in the tournament. Our bench means the team we were rooting for. Our players were on our bench. VS the opponents bench. Now if I would have said "my" bench you may have something but you just took it upon yourself to interpret that word as you wanted. And since my guy on the coaches bench has played for the last two years in this event I knew it was for charity. So it was a nice try on your play on words. And I find it Ironic everyone keeps avoid the reason this post ever got posted and that's that Rob Pyznarki needs to be removed from both of his offices for what he did. Im glad you find me annoying it actually makes me feel good. Obviously you didn't have any kids at the event because if you did you wouldn't be standing up for the guy. Obviously you have a vested interest in him keeping both his offices. So try again!!!! DoLittle Out!!!!
our bench

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 5, 2012
 
What relevance does this have to a police of chief job. This sounds more like a personal vendetta. Dolittle doing little. Our bench, out!
Deputy Dolittle wrote:
Who are you Bill Clinton? The word "our" means I have to be a player? Thats funny because I am a woman and didn't play in the tournament. Our bench means the team we were rooting for. Our players were on our bench. VS the opponents bench. Now if I would have said "my" bench you may have something but you just took it upon yourself to interpret that word as you wanted. And since my guy on the coaches bench has played for the last two years in this event I knew it was for charity. So it was a nice try on your play on words. And I find it Ironic everyone keeps avoid the reason this post ever got posted and that's that Rob Pyznarki needs to be removed from both of his offices for what he did. Im glad you find me annoying it actually makes me feel good. Obviously you didn't have any kids at the event because if you did you wouldn't be standing up for the guy. Obviously you have a vested interest in him keeping both his offices. So try again!!!! DoLittle Out!!!!
our bench

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 5, 2012
 
Chief of police.
Deputy Dolittle

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 5, 2012
 
What relevance? He assaulted and battered someone. Is he above the law? What he did is an actual felony due to being a public official. Thats what relevance it has. And he did it in front of a good 150 people a lot of them children. So what nobody is supposed to say anything. Lets just turn our heads and pretend it didn't happen? Come on get real. Get your head out of his butt and maybe you could see the light. You act like I have something to gain here. I just want to protect the kids of the league and residents of Chicago Ridge from a person who shouldn't hold either positions due to his being unstable and his anger issues, He definitely shouldn't be allowed to carry a weapon. Annoying one Out!!
Enough already

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

The person that you claim he "battered" shook hands with him and both parties agreed to let it go...the person who he "battered" was witnessed in the parking lot at the incident being yelled at by his own wife asking him "why he was there - he was supose to drop off his son and leave" People should watch how they judge others - the unsportmans ship of the chilldren in the stands was deplorable and occured in front of many parents. I wonder if EVERYONE who had any accountabliity in this misfortunate incident would like to step forward and share their name and employer so they can be attacked the same way...everyone involved should be ashemed of the example they are setting for future generations. All children should be really proud that their parents are acting like this.
A hockey parent

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I have children in this league and I know individuals on both sides of the story. What I find very unfortunate is that I was not at the game yet I received a call from a player from the coaches team giving me his side of the story - I am wise enough to know there is another side - asking me to pull my child from the program to make a statement that the President and Board should be removed. My child loves his friends at the rink and there has never been an incident involving any children at this rink during the years my family has played there. I have been in many sport organizations and see time and time again that certain individuals think they can do a better job and when they don't get their way they cause problems and then ask others to join on their bandwagon for their own gain. I will not be part of a witchhunt - my children just want to play hockey. I for one will not be pushed into choosing sides I have loved this program for the time I have had children in it I see a lot of people putting in a lot of time for my children and I will not allow my children to become the victims of this. I hope all parties sit back and do what is right for the CHILDREN.
thanks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 6, 2012
 
www.GetvipNews[dot]com/Southwe st-Brawl-Hockey-Chairty-Event
Same guy

Homer Glen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 6, 2012
 

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tinley Park Discussions

Search the Tinley Park Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
crestwood strip club 57 min When 11
City hands out another Public works job 1 hr mismanaged 22
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr truth 49,025
I grew up in Midlothian Facebook Page (Jul '13) 4 hr bully 112
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr Corrupt Democrats 1,878
Should Cresrtwood Have Their Own Strip Club 5 hr no tits 3
Pedophile Michael Kenny 5 hr Robert 1
•••
•••
•••
Tinley Park Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tinley Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tinley Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tinley Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tinley Park
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••