Mayor Toscas of Saint Petersburg, Rus...

Mayor Toscas of Saint Petersburg, Russia???

Posted in the Tinley Park Forum

live free or die

Mount Prospect, IL

#1 Feb 25, 2013
If you were to click on the likes on Toscas page his most popular city where he gets his likes is Saint Petersburg, Russia. Hm.. figure that out!!! Any thoughts....?

https://www.facebook.com/home.php #!/pages/JOHN-Z-TOSCAS-for-MAY OR-OF-CRESTWOOD/10044782344647 5?sk=likes
CWood Resident

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Yeah he and Carr obviously bought their likes on Facebook. Pavoni was passing up Toscas in likes on Facebook so he must of been nervous and paid for a service that gets you likes over night. He had about 250 likes the night before and the next morning he had over 3,000. Not possible unless you purchased likes. Just a desperate move to look important and popular. Popular in Russia is not going to win you votes in crestwood!!!
Save Crestwood No Toscas

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 25, 2013
CWood Resident wrote:
Yeah he and Carr obviously bought their likes on Facebook. Pavoni was passing up Toscas in likes on Facebook so he must of been nervous and paid for a service that gets you likes over night. He had about 250 likes the night before and the next morning he had over 3,000. Not possible unless you purchased likes. Just a desperate move to look important and popular. Popular in Russia is not going to win you votes in crestwood!!!
Just think this DOUCHE BAG buys likes on FACEBOOK. Why are you so shallow John? He is just the biggest Malaka in Crestwood.
CWood Resident

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 25, 2013
Save Crestwood No Toscas wrote:
<quoted text>Just think this DOUCHE BAG buys likes on FACEBOOK. Why are you so shallow John? He is just the biggest Malaka in Crestwood.
Toscas and Carr will ruin this town. If the residents think the water scandal was bad wait till tear guys get their hands in everything. Talk about corruption!!
crestwood resident

Midlothian, IL

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Yes and don't forget gary carrwreck trustee for los angelos california just think if they wastes there money on something so stupid like facebook likes..... what stupid decisions they will make if they win
Save Crestwood No Toscas

Chicago, IL

#6 Feb 26, 2013
crestwood resident wrote:
Yes and don't forget gary carrwreck trustee for los angelos california just think if they wastes there money on something so stupid like facebook likes..... what stupid decisions they will make if they win
These two fck sticks were the biggest waste of there daddys balls.
DINO DINO

Eustis, FL

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Save Crestwood No Toscas wrote:
<quoted text>These two fck sticks were the biggest waste of there daddys balls.
Come on man. You might not like them but can't we all be adults about this. Yes they got caught buying likes on Facebook. So what if that is what they have to resort to then the people will take that into consideration when they go to vote. I for one do not care how many likes someone has. That is what young teenagers worry about not mature adults.

I was driving around the neighborhood and Presta would appear to be the front runner judging by the signs not likes on Facebook. I will be at Dinos meeting Wed night and let him know we have to kick it into gear. He was a big hit with the seniors at their lucheon.
Save Crestwood No Toscas

Palos Hills, IL

#8 Mar 9, 2013
DINO DINO wrote:
<quoted text>Come on man. You might not like them but can't we all be adults about this. Yes they got caught buying likes on Facebook. So what if that is what they have to resort to then the people will take that into consideration when they go to vote. I for one do not care how many likes someone has. That is what young teenagers worry about not mature adults.
I was driving around the neighborhood and Presta would appear to be the front runner judging by the signs not likes on Facebook. I will be at Dinos meeting Wed night and let him know we have to kick it into gear. He was a big hit with the seniors at their lucheon.
Toscas's ego is bigger than his fat ASS.HIM AND CARR WRECK WOULD RUIN OUR GREAT CROWN JEWEL WE NOW HAVE.I CAN'T SWALLOW THIS ANY MORE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tinley Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public Hearing on the water rate increase 1 hr Battle Axe 46
Fill the large pot hole on Western ave in fron... 3 hr Be informed 10
Blue Island City Treasurer Expression of Disbel... 6 hr Greenwood Avenue 4
BI Finance Committee 9 hr Tax on Tax 131
Bengals... 10 hr xxx 9
She Gone 18 hr Must Be 4
Results Party 18 hr Nothing Surprises... 13

Tinley Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance