Why is Spencer back in cwpd

Why is Spencer back in cwpd

Posted in the Tinley Park Forum

Spencer

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Why is spencer back when he sued the village? He's a clown and a goof. I heard he was see the chief on the side even though he is married. He's a J/O. He's suppose to be a Fto what a joke these kids won't learn shit but how to become a goof. Winer is better than him. Just saying
Spenceless

Midlothian, IL

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Spencer wrote:
Why is spencer back when he sued the village? He's a clown and a goof. I heard he was see the chief on the side even though he is married. He's a J/O. He's suppose to be a Fto what a joke these kids won't learn shit but how to become a goof. Winer is better than him. Just saying
I sure hope you are a very young person. That would explain the very childish immature post. God forbid if you are the police we are all in trouble with a moron like you carrying a gun. With this post it would explain you would be last to the scene and very scared. Only an immature moron would hide behind their computer screen and bust another persons chops. GROW UP. If you have questions be a mature adult and go to the police station or village meeting and ask questions otherwise shut the F$CK up!!!!Coward.
master of nothing

Cicero, IL

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Because he wants to be the next chief when the new mayor gets elected , you think that place is bad now, just wait, but hey on the bright side I saw he got promoted
Masterbater

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 3, 2013
master of nothing wrote:
Because he wants to be the next chief when the new mayor gets elected , you think that place is bad now, just wait, but hey on the bright side I saw he got promoted
So why don't you come forward and apply for the chief's job. It seems like you have all the answers. But you are gutless and would never do that now would you?
fish bait

Midlothian, IL

#5 Jan 19, 2013
I dont think the other guy is saying he wants the job , which I don't know why spencer cares about that place, they are the laughing stock of cook county and that's not saying much. Crestwood is and will always be a joke. It's just a play ground for him.
Joker

Manhattan, IL

#6 Jan 19, 2013
I wouldn't trust my life in the hands of the the Crestwood PD. In-expierenced part police hacks that are dangerous to work nearby or with.
You will

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Joker wrote:
I wouldn't trust my life in the hands of the the Crestwood PD. In-expierenced part police hacks that are dangerous to work nearby or with.
Need them.They don't need you. You call them they come. Some ahole like you really needs them!
Joker

Manhattan, IL

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Actually no, i don't need them. They are useless ask around to neighboring PD's...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tinley Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 men charged with beating teen who egged Orlan... (Nov '08) 8 min Posie 145
Jewel to close third week of June (Apr '09) 9 min Dude your just lost 624
News Girl abducted, assaulted in Palos Heights (Sep '08) 33 min wrong phpd 195
blue island government fails on transparency (Jun '14) 45 min CompleteMess 10
Irrelevant posts 1 hr Jar head 4
Sister City Fest 1 hr Jar head 14
Heroin overdose's in Mokena (Jul '10) 3 hr Welfare Country 97

Tinley Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tinley Park Mortgages