Police: Husband Charged With Murder i...

Police: Husband Charged With Murder in Wife's Death in Brookside Glen

There are 7 comments on the Patch.com story from Dec 20, 2012, titled Police: Husband Charged With Murder in Wife's Death in Brookside Glen. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Tinley Park resident Bahaa A. Sam, 47, has been charged with first degree murder in the death of his wife, Nermeen Gamel Sam, 38, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Uwjdi

Orland Park, IL

#1 Dec 20, 2012
I know him very well
Lmm

Tinley Park, IL

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Sick sick sick man. And how dare us as a community. There is not one card tetty bear nothing on her lawn to are sorrow for this great loss. But i will be the tomorrow. Dame these people in tinley. If someone she didnt know did this o her there ould be tons of things on the lawn to represent what happened to her. But nothing there today.... Wow
Lmm

Tinley Park, IL

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Liberty wrote:
<quoted text>
And??
So was ne a monster who beat her all the time???
Lmm

Tinley Park, IL

#6 Dec 20, 2012
To the people that knew them well and is there going to be a service for her? I live blocks away and feel really really bad that we as a community couldnt hlp her get away from him. Releign or not she should have had the sopport to get out if this marriage.
Carrie

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 21, 2012
Oh, god. Don't start leaving crap where she died. Send a card, make a meal for the kids, but don't make a shrine where such a violent death occurred. Do something that will help the children.
Tuta

Jersey City, NJ

#8 Dec 21, 2012
was he really sick? couldn't he seek help. god i feel sorry for those kids, now living without their mother or father
Someone

Redwood City, CA

#9 Dec 21, 2012
Lord have mercy on those who deserve

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tinley Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True value 20 min Sheila 5
District 228 Athletic Directors 3 hr Give A Hoot 2
News Lincoln-Way Board to Weigh Options for Future o... 3 hr Obowma 73
july 4 th 2014 parade and fireworks (Jun '13) 8 hr Safe and Happy 4th 22
Welcome to Blight Island!!! 8 hr Broke 193
MORE Confederate flags????? (Aug '11) 14 hr Donnie Smith 64
Mayor Vargas Faux Pas 16 hr we feel it 15
More from around the web

Tinley Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE