In Europe, fewer mass killings due to...

In Europe, fewer mass killings due to culture not guns

There are 1 comment on the Visalia Times-Delta story from Dec 18, 2012, titled In Europe, fewer mass killings due to culture not guns. In it, Visalia Times-Delta reports that:

A customer shops for a pistol at Freddie Bear Sports on Monday in Tinley Park, Ill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Visalia Times-Delta.

freedom lover

Lansing, IL

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Do not even try to hint that guns are somehow responsible for the mass shootings, it's like blaming spoons for making people fat. In fact it is irrational gun control that caused these shootings. In case you haven't noticed all the mass shootings happen in schools, government buildings, movie theaters, places where law abiding people are not allowed to carry firearms to. Remember all of them are conceal carry states and the only places where they can't carry are schools, gov buildings, etc. This creates the helpless victim zones in such places. If a criminal wants to go murder a lot of people where is he gonna go? Of course he's gonna go to a place where people cannot defend themselves, like school for instance. Why make it illegal to conceal carry there, it's not gonna stop the criminals since they will carry there anyways cause they don't care, it only stops law abiding citizens from defending themselves, duhh. Considering the history of mass shootings in schools in this country why isn't it legal in schools for teachers to be armed? Teachers are responsible people, and we need to protect our children and eliminate these "helpless victims zones". This could have been prevented so easily. I think I feel safer walking down the street now at night then going to shcool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tinley Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JAWA water project (Jun '12) 1 min Hello FBI 812
Bloom Township Democratic Party civil war 6 hr El gordo 17
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Rita as State Represen... (Mar '12) 9 hr Maggie May 32
Our Lady of the Ridge School Closing (Jan '17) 16 hr Goes Back 45 Years 23
Anyone But Domingo. 16 hr Watchdog 3
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) 19 hr Reverend Pete Ham... 271
property taxes and theives (Nov '09) Thu Watchdog 98

Tinley Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tinley Park Mortgages