South Suburban Man Arrested For Home ...

South Suburban Man Arrested For Home Invasion, Attempted Murder

There are 6 comments on the CBS Local story from Jan 6, 2013, titled South Suburban Man Arrested For Home Invasion, Attempted Murder. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A 49-year-old Tinley Park man has been charged with home invasion and attempted murder after he allegedly broke into a woman's condominium unit in the south suburb early Saturday and beat her while armed with a knife.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

wow

Portage, MI

#1 Jan 6, 2013
You can't make this stuff up, this was not the new assistant chief for Tinley Park was it
wow

Portage, MI

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Ok Chicago Ridge
say what

Des Plaines, IL

#4 Jan 8, 2013
wow wrote:
You can't make this stuff up, this was not the new assistant chief for Tinley Park was it
What was the womans name that got attacked?
say what

Des Plaines, IL

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Thats crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?! Does it matter? When has any PD released the name of a woman attacked, raped and almost killed?
because I know that area of tinley and Im curious who it could be.OK?
Crazy Times

Tinley Park, IL

#7 Jan 9, 2013
This dude is a psycho!

Man... he really planned this little fiasco... right down to wearing makeup so that he looked African American under his ski mask!

Throw away the freakin' key!

I'm so sorry that woman had to go through this!
Thats crazy

Chicago, IL

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Elinore Bevis wrote:
jesus, this is crazy. people need to put more security cameras in their homes so if somethign crazy like this happens the cops can pick up the perp asap. check out www.wirelessipsecuritycam.com
Seriously you are classless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tinley Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BIIP 1% Tax Hurts Business 1 hr CASA 25
News Suburbs see growth in tax revenue from video ga... 1 hr BI Tax Revenue 1
Domingo Vargas next Democratic Mayor of Blue Is... (Apr '09) 1 hr No Confidence 311
Where is Sally? 2 hr Taxman 11
Joe Gatrell's vaunted slate 3 hr BIIP Ties 132
Arrest Thursday, 19th Lagrange road 4 hr Nosy Nellie 1
Fruity Moodies On the Move in January 5 hr Notinmyhouse 2

Tinley Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tinley Park Mortgages