Teen dies of injuries received in Arm...

Teen dies of injuries received in Armstrong County crash

There are 5 comments on the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette story from Feb 14, 2010, titled Teen dies of injuries received in Armstrong County crash. In it, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports that:

A 15-year-old passenger in a minivan with five of his friends has died from injuries he received when the vehicle was struck from behind by a truck-tractor. Justin Dale Boyer, of Dayton, Armstrong County, died at 3:55 a.m. Saturday at UPMC Presbyterian.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

SarahG

Clarkston, MI

#1 Feb 14, 2010
RIP Justin Boyer. You will be greatly missed but I know you are in a better place now and are watching over us. I wish you wouldn't have moved away from us here in Middletown, Va. I miss seeing you around the neighborhood and swimming in my pool. I'll never forget the times I tried to get you to date my sister since I thought you were perfect for her. You were the sweetest kid I knew and I'm thankful you graced my life. Watch over me. I love you.
Dawn G

Winchester, VA

#2 Feb 17, 2010
The Goodwin family was blessed to have known Justin. His bright smile and silly laugh will never be forgotten. Now his smile brightens heaven. We love you and miss you very much and will never forget you!
The Christiansens -VA

Edinburg, VA

#3 Feb 20, 2010
Justin, We miss you so much already. You were a very bright light in this temporary home. Heaven is blessed to have you. May we be such an impact on others as you were. Thank You Lord for blessing us all with his precious friendship. Can't wait to see you again. Annie,Robbie,Jarrett and Terry Christiansen.
The Goodwin Crew

Harrisonburg, VA

#4 Feb 5, 2011
We LOVE and MISS you Justin. We think of you daily and wish to see just one glimpse of you again, but know we cannot have this until we re-unite in heaven. We know you are protecting and smiling upon us with that beautiful smile of yours. We Love you!
Kaila Bolt

United States

#5 Aug 1, 2011
Justin Boyer... I will Never forget meeting you. You're just a funny person who shouldn't have been taken at such a young age. But you're in a better place now and I'm grateful that you're up there in heaven with someone that anybody can trust, God. Thank you for the memories we had at Sarah's house with Sarah's other friends. I will see you when my time comes.. until then.. Rest In Peace Justin Dale Boyer. <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Timblin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware Lisa Loreli Rosi (Oct '15) Oct '15 ChapstickPease 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8
News Starters Riverport Closes in South Bethlehem (Feb '13) Aug '15 Reggie 3
beware of joseph david supik / joe supik (Feb '15) Mar '15 superh 2
lesbian cigarette smokers at nube dam (Jun '06) Feb '15 boyboy 13
crappy town (Aug '06) Nov '14 The Dude 31
News Businesses "optimistic" about new ships at Mayport (Aug '14) Aug '14 Maynard of Maypor... 1

Timblin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Timblin Mortgages