Bethlehem murder victim Ezequiel De J...

Bethlehem murder victim Ezequiel De Jesus memorial more than just out of the ordinary

There are 22 comments on the Easton Express-Times story from Nov 15, 2009, titled Bethlehem murder victim Ezequiel De Jesus memorial more than just out of the ordinary. In it, Easton Express-Times reports that:

This group gathered to honor the memory of Ezequiel De Jesus III. The outrage was predictable.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Easton Express-Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
b4its2late

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Nov 15, 2009
Fk this scumbag piece of sh!t and those that think he is cool.

I demand the the police crack down on ALL these p.o.s. They are ruining our quality of life.

I read where the cops had bottles thrown at them. How many of the p.o.s were arrested? Was anyone arrested for allowing that little kid on the roof top. That poor kid (a future p.o.s in training) has no hope, and will probably grow up to be a piece of shit too.

NOT IN OUR BACKYARD!!!!!! ALL Lehigh Valley police better get YOUR SH!T together too. We count on you to keep the pieces of Sh!t in line.

You can put diversity on hold too until those that are here learn to behave.
b4its2late

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Nov 15, 2009
Another thing, did anyone find out who the kid is and take him away from his p.o.s parents?

You have a drunk p.o.s parent, taking a little kid in a clearly dangerous position, and glorifying the ganglife.

Where is Child Services in this matter?
latin kings are scum

Carbondale, PA

#3 Nov 15, 2009
why didn't somebody push all these scumbags off the roof?

bunch of drunken idiots---just like the idiot that, thankfully, got killed....de jesus (who ain't coming back from the dead come easter).

please, bloods, crips, latin kings----kill one another!!! all you scumbags in gangs gotta kill one another a lot faster.
b4its2late

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Nov 15, 2009
Another question. Where is the BHA? They are to blame too for allowing this behavior. They should either behave or be thrown out.
menor

Darby, PA

#5 Nov 15, 2009
Yo yo diz beh menor! No neehd fohr real names buht here's a lil soomethhn¡¡¡ all ii seeh ihn this site is trash talk bout moi ohdl head¡ yah birds got no heart judgiin a boohk by ihts cover.... he was family and still is. But he in a better place. Love u pote never will beh 4gohtten dahtsz wohrd!!!!!
latin kings are scum

Luzerne, PA

#6 Nov 16, 2009
menor wrote:
Yo yo diz beh menor! No neehd fohr real names buht here's a lil soomethhn¡¡¡ all ii seeh ihn this site is trash talk bout moi ohdl head¡ yah birds got no heart judgiin a boohk by ihts cover.... he was family and still is. But he in a better place. Love u pote never will beh 4gohtten dahtsz wohrd!!!!!
what pig latin are you speakin?
RonMania

Washington, DC

#7 Nov 16, 2009
latin kings are scum wrote:
<quoted text>what pig latin are you speakin?
The language of the "Latin Queens"

“As seen on TV”

Since: Jul 09

40.6260°N, 75.3710°W

#8 Nov 16, 2009
7.62x39mm

“As seen on TV”

Since: Jul 09

40.6260°N, 75.3710°W

#9 Nov 16, 2009
Professor Chaos wrote:
7.62x39mm
God, is sucks having a conscience! Listen folks, maybe this is me 100%, I don't know.....I was born and raised in South Bethlehem and I have a lot of friends. I gave up on the judging by race or religion or whatever a long long time ago and maybe like I said, it's all me......maybe I don't get the culture.....I don't see how that after someone gets stabbed to death the act of climbing on to a roof and dumping beer, especially in front of an eight year old child, is anything but a tribute to the sort of behavior that got this DeJesus killed in the first place. Should we feel threatened by this sort of thing? When I was younger, no. Now that I'm older and not so quick and strong as I used to be I'm pretty sure that if I saw my neighbors do something like that I would be heading to the Army Navy store and buying a little sense of security. Hence the 7.32X39mm. To Pedro, Maria, Clarrisa, Willie, Doreen, Dee, Jay, Francie and most of all little Chantelle taken away by a DUI idiot, God bless you all.
dutchdevil

Catasauqua, PA

#10 Nov 17, 2009
These motherf***ers should just keep killing each other. They're nothing but system suckers and the governments keeps feeding them on our tax dollars that we work for. These f***ing system sucker never worked a day of their lives and just keep hopping state to state and laughing all the way. They should have a day that its open season on them f***ing pork chops it would be one way to eliminate all of them. That's like a plan that Charles Manson had and it would have worked.
f you imbreds

Allentown, PA

#11 Nov 17, 2009
First off white haven your a f****** scum bag piece of s*** go back and f your sister not all p ricans are bad im a mut p rican and white you probably have some african i you so stop the race card someone died and it just aint right OH! I beilive thats his kid so f you
f you imbreds

Allentown, PA

#12 Nov 17, 2009
that was ment for dutch devil but the rest can get it to
latin kings are scum

Luzerne, PA

#13 Nov 17, 2009
f you imbreds wrote:
First off white haven your a f****** scum bag piece of s*** go back and f your sister not all p ricans are bad im a mut p rican and white you probably have some african i you so stop the race card someone died and it just aint right OH! I beilive thats his kid so f you
NOBODY IS MORE INBRED THAN THE SCUM IN GANGS----cause nobody decent has anything to do with such scum.

i'm very happy that a no-good criminal gang member is dead; happy happy joy joy----but please, crips/bloods/latin kings kill one another a lot faster!!!
b4its2late

Bethlehem, PA

#14 Nov 17, 2009
Im just as pissed at the police and Government for allowing gangs to exist. Take them out.

Prisons are another fking joke. Time we make the government get serious about this nonsense.

Since: Nov 09

Catasauqua, PA

#15 Nov 17, 2009
You need to go and take some ENGLISH lessons. All you system suckers come here to America and are so proud of Porkchop Rica then why the F**k did you come here. All you do is come here and move around from state to state after your five or six years of welfare in each state and take your new car that your supposed to be using to look for work not to deliver your dope, your food stamps that you trade for drugs, and cash assistance thats used to buy you cigarettes and booze. Join a gang and get waisted because you are a waste.

Since: Nov 09

Catasauqua, PA

#16 Nov 17, 2009
You wouldn't have the balls to say something like that if you were alone with none of your scumbag low life's with you. You always talk shit when your with other losers like yourself. The computer you using is probably stolen too.
polo

Allentown, PA

#18 Feb 12, 2010
RIP
latin kings r scum

Plymouth, PA

#19 Feb 12, 2010
polo wrote:
RIP
yeah, i bet some new latin king is ripping the widow a new butthole right, now that she's too knocked up for any vaginal banging.

(anybody want to show photos of all the gay latin king men? everybody knows the men in the latin kings, crips, and bloods, are all gay)
lana the one and only

Easton, PA

#20 Feb 18, 2010
i would love for you to be gully enuf to say dat to someone face. he didnt deserve wat happend to him,and his wife and kid definitly dont need ur stupid comments or remarks ...
Taj 19

Bethlehem, PA

#21 Jun 27, 2010
The people who are making foul racist, and stereotypical Comments should all be ashamed of themselves.
We are all Gods Children. Remember that this was somebodies son, brother, father and uncle and ultimately loved one who died. We as humans all make mistakes and sins. No sin is worse than the other because in the end they are still sins.
Who are we to judge and ridicule! let God decide.
Its not just the Hispanics and Blacks who kill on another and others but all races. What about the Ku Klux Klan, Italian Mafias, and middle eastern Gangs?
We need to stop the Violence and Gang bang in general and come together as one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Timblin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware Lisa Loreli Rosi (Oct '15) Oct '15 ChapstickPease 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8
News Starters Riverport Closes in South Bethlehem (Feb '13) Aug '15 Reggie 3
beware of joseph david supik / joe supik (Feb '15) Mar '15 superh 2
lesbian cigarette smokers at nube dam (Jun '06) Feb '15 boyboy 13
crappy town (Aug '06) Nov '14 The Dude 31
News Businesses "optimistic" about new ships at Mayport (Aug '14) Aug '14 Maynard of Maypor... 1

Timblin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Timblin Mortgages