Sparkle and shine

Sparkle and shine

There are 2 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Oct 17, 2009, titled Sparkle and shine. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

Bead artist Frieda Bates models a matching choker, necklace and earrings she made.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

Millie Casey

Placitas, NM

#1 Oct 18, 2009
Frieda is also a wonderful teacher...guided instructions to help achieve a special piece of bead work has netted me two best of show ribbons and prize money...there aren't enough words to describe this giving and loving lady...
...I will always be grateful to have found this special person and prize her as a jewel comprised of many glorious beads...love and cherish her always....Millie Casey, Roswell,NM
Derra McMaster

Alto, NM

#2 Oct 20, 2009
I am also a bead artist and Fieda is such a wonderful encourager to have rooting for you...Plus she has a wonderful assortment of beads ranging in date from the 70's up to the present. She is what she says she is and she can do "anything"....She's my hero......derra

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tillamook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scammers in Astoria Sat Kathy 1
lufthansa greece to all greek diaspora keep awa... (Jul '15) May '17 Carl 10
News Without evidence, Oregon GOP pins violent crime... Mar '17 spytheweb 2
News Oregon's Trumpiest county? Home to Christmas Va... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Dreamer 3
Review: Astoria Animal Hospital - Dannell Davis... (Jan '10) Jan '17 DiannaP 3
Anyone know Dave Acton? (Jan '17) Jan '17 Dirt lover 1
Heroin hill (Dec '16) Dec '16 Curious 1

Tillamook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tillamook Mortgages