Storms hit Oregon coast, closing roads, schools

Dec 5, 2007 Full story: News-Register

“It's a sad event, but not unexpected. It's part of the natural cycle of the tree.”

Storms delivering a one-two punch against the Oregon coast cut off most of the northwest corner of Oregon on Monday. via News-Register

Full Story
jennie and jeff

York, SC

#1 Dec 7, 2007
dear readers. i have a dear sis that god gave me and she lives in astoria oregon and im worried about her. she is the lady they call casper that does all the good deeds for all and the one that send out packages to the troops and prayers for all. can some one check on their family and let me know if they are ok and what might be their needs as she wont tell others her woes only helps others in need. please see about her and her family jennie brown raefordbrown@bellsouth.net
She is a angel for sure and without the many prayers she has sent to me and all the others on the internet . Please pray and ask the lord to help all of them in astoria oregon God bless you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tillamook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad business owners in tillamook. Oct 5 mike4545 1
Oregon Coast Whales - Guide to Whale Watching; ... Jul '14 Shelly Slader 1
Anti-GMO activists will rally against Monsanto ... May '14 Coos bay is unemp... 1
Gas explosion at LNG facility in Washington pro... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Coos bay is commu... 1
As log export market booms, Astoria partnership... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Coos bay is commu... 1
Debate: Immigration - Astoria, OR (May '10) Mar '14 red dawn 10
Any news about Storm in Rockaway Beach OR (Jan '14) Jan '14 Ctrana 1
Tillamook Dating
Find my Match

Tillamook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tillamook News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tillamook

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]