Astorga associate tells of actions af...

Astorga associate tells of actions after deputy's murder

There are 8 comments on the KOB-TV story from May 26, 2010, titled Astorga associate tells of actions after deputy's murder. In it, KOB-TV reports that:

Nestor Vargas in courthouse Tuesday. Wednesday he testified he drove Michael Astorga to a waiting SUV in 2006 A man acquitted of helping a suspected cop killer flee from the law four years ago testified about his involvement Wednesday morning in District Court in Albuquerque.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB-TV.

Phil the machinist

“Hello De La Muerta”

Since: Dec 08

Die Die Die Die Kitty

#1 May 26, 2010
And wasn't Ass-torga's wife quite the helpful one.

It's too bad that they have reproduced. Need to get those genes outta the pool.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#2 May 26, 2010
All those criminals need to be locked up for life.
fscott

Albuquerque, NM

#3 May 26, 2010
Nestor seems like another first class witness. Between him and the other guy, I'm not sure a truthful word has been spoken.
Alb dude

Albuquerque, NM

#4 May 26, 2010
Phil the machinist wrote:
And wasn't Ass-torga's wife quite the helpful one.
It's too bad that they have reproduced. Need to get those genes outta the pool.
mommy has spawned 3 criminals. two are already in prison for murder and number 3 is about to join them. poop-law is about as smart as mommy.
WorkingStiff

Carlsbad, CA

#5 May 26, 2010
Wonder if Billy boy three chins Richardson is gonna give Asstorga a pardon when found guilty? Since this is exactly who our gov is tryin to proctect from the DP.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 May 26, 2010
WorkingStiff wrote:
Wonder if Billy boy three chins Richardson is gonna give Asstorga a pardon when found guilty? Since this is exactly who our gov is tryin to proctect from the DP.
Under normal circumstances you KNOW he would. However if found guilty, this case will be up for an automatic appeal because he's eligible for the death penalty, then probably for another appeal. By the time its run its appeal gambit, triple chin (a pie can hide under each one) will be gone. And Denish will be gone too!
obammyswhoremamy

Florence, AL

#7 May 26, 2010
Where do folks contribute to the shankthepieceofcrappinhis sleep fund?

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#8 May 26, 2010
I wonder if Vargas is the one who has been banging Astorga's wife for the past 4 years? Or maybe he has been doing Astorga's mother? It must be difficult for Astorga to lie in his jail bed every night wondering who his wife is spreading her legs for. All of them are low-life scum. But Astorga is the perfect example of why we still need the death penalty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tijeras Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Starbucks in Los Lunas "Warning about a Golddig... (Jan '17) Dec 7 Stacy B 14
News Piedra gets 5 1/2 years (Mar '11) Oct '17 PullDaCovers 45
News Los Lunas homes showing foundation problems (Jan '08) Sep '17 HRresident 197
News Baby's remains found in box in empty Tijeras lo... (Mar '10) Aug '17 KTZ 43
News Court rules Gov. Martinez vetoes invalid Aug '17 more 3
Child molestor ALERT Aug '17 The more you know 1
News New Mexico Public Education Secretary Skandera ... (Jun '17) Jul '17 oakie 13

Tijeras Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tijeras Mortgages