Local news in brief Aug. 25, 2009

Local news in brief Aug. 25, 2009

There are 2 comments on the The Santa Fe New Mexican story from Aug 24, 2009, titled Local news in brief Aug. 25, 2009. In it, The Santa Fe New Mexican reports that:

One killed, one injured in crash A 62-year-old Tijeras woman remained hospitalized Monday with injuries suffered in an accident that killed her 67-year-old husband after he lost control of his motorcycle Sunday on N.M. 14 about three miles south of Madrid.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Santa Fe New Mexican.

Kim

Junction City, KS

#1 Aug 25, 2009
My thougths and prayers are with the Soesbe family.
SMB

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Aug 25, 2009
Avenida Vista Grande is turning into a "ribbon of death," a quote of Jimmy Steward many years ago before Interstate 25 was installed from Denver to Colorado Springs. I'll wager that not one of five drivers is within the speed limit at Eldorado School or at The Agora. If traffic lights aren't in the matrix sometime in the near future, how about the corregated asphalt patterns we find on the sides of Interstate 25 lanes being cut into Vista Grande? I know that they would not be popular, and there would be a lot of complaing, but at least our lives would be safer as we drive this stretch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tijeras Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baby's remains found in box in empty Tijeras lo... (Mar '10) Feb 11 Rain 44
Starbucks in Los Lunas "Warning about a Golddig... (Jan '17) Feb 6 Autozone Employee 15
News Prisoner in Los Lunas dies, cause to be determined (Jan '13) Dec '17 Mazie320 3
News Piedra gets 5 1/2 years (Mar '11) Oct '17 PullDaCovers 45
News Los Lunas homes showing foundation problems (Jan '08) Sep '17 HRresident 197
News Court rules Gov. Martinez vetoes invalid (Aug '17) Aug '17 more 3
Child molestor ALERT (Aug '17) Aug '17 The more you know 1

Tijeras Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tijeras Mortgages