Review: New Beginning CNA Training

Posted in the Tifton Forum

leigh

Albany, GA

#1 Oct 23, 2013
This is a very unorganized company. They canceled my class and didn't inform me until the day it was supposed to start. Then didn't want to refund my money.
Racfhell Holmes

Stone Mountain, GA

#2 Oct 26, 2013
leigh wrote:
This is a very unorganized company. They canceled my class and didn't inform me until the day it was supposed to start. Then didn't want to refund my money.
I do apologize on behalf of New beginning CNA Training for the cancellation of your class. It is our company's policy that if there are not 5 or more sign ups we cannot run a class. As it relates to your refund, we informed you as well as you complied you by submitting your written notice as well as signed policy and procedure that your refund will be processed within 30 business days. Please if you need further clarification please give us a call. Have a wonderful day and be blessed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tifton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paster david paul rey Mon truth 3
Review: Lucky Spa (Jun '09) May 2 Angry iikjk 10
anyone know a victoria dalton/folsom (Sep '09) Apr 28 jackie 0 23
brandon butler (Mar '11) Apr '15 joe20000 8
Best local restaurant? Info? (Aug '13) Apr '15 cookie 7
State Patrol Predator (Apr '10) Apr '15 Tracy 45
What's going on Mar '15 glow 1
More from around the web

Tifton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE