Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Tiffin Forum

Comments (Page 1,056)

Showing posts 21,101 - 21,120 of28,424
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Got to 52 degrees today in Canton Ohio.

I know, maybe if I shave 10 degrees off of that and lie about it by claiming it's in the "40's", it might throw some doubt on my obvious denial of all things scientific.

Get back in that truck, hound doggie. There's a reason why there isn't a PHD in global weather science hanging in your cab.

Oh and eat those incredibly obvious and scientifically accurate FACTS.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Republican 101 wrote:
I'm a conservative, and I think tolerance fer everyone is GREAT, unless yer gay, brown, non-Christian, poor, or worst of all, a daggum woman.
I'm a conservative, and I think killin babies is just horrible, unless ya gather em ALL up in a pesky federal building and bomb em fer the Constitution.
I'm a conservative, and I think regulation is bad, unless they's a tellin ya who ya can an can't marry, which religion ta choose, or what y'all can do with yer own bodies.
I'm a conservaTARD, and I think rape is just a dirty liberal word fer "God's will".
DERRRR......
I'm a liberal, and I believe that if you make a law against people having guns, the criminals will obey the law and nobody will ever get shot again.

I'm a liberal, and if I don't smoke, nobody should smoke.

I'm a liberal, and I believe that if you bus white kids across town to black schools, the white parents with money will stay in the community.

I'm a liberal, and I believe that in bad economic times, the best thing you can do is raise taxes on the job producers.

I'm a liberal, and I believe that if you put HUD ghetto trash in nice white neighborhoods, the neighborhoods will wear off on the ghetto trash and they will become middle-class citizens.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
I know, maybe if I shave 10 degrees off of that and lie about it by claiming it's in the "40's", it might throw some doubt on my obvious denial of all things scientific.
Get back in that truck, hound doggie. There's a reason why there isn't a PHD in global weather science hanging in your cab.
I hope you enjoyed your nice day during this thaw. But the fun starts tomorrow and continues for at least another week according to the extended forecast. That's right, we won't be going up to normal for at least that amount of time and probably further than that.

I'll miss you global warming. Hope you can come back real soon!
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Canton wrote:
I had to give you a 'funny' on this one. You made me chuckle.
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Republican 101 wrote:
I'm a conservative, and I think tolerance fer everyone is GREAT, unless yer gay, brown, non-Christian, poor, or worst of all, a daggum woman.
I'm a conservative, and I think killin babies is just horrible, unless ya gather em ALL up in a pesky federal building and bomb em fer the Constitution.
I'm a conservative, and I think regulation is bad, unless they's a tellin ya who ya can an can't marry, which religion ta choose, or what y'all can do with yer own bodies.
I'm a conservaTARD, and I think rape is just a dirty liberal word fer "God's will".
DERRRR......
this guy seems real tolerant and definitely doesn't stereotype what a "conservative" is. Here is where most of you arrogant pussbags, dripping with propaganda don't get: calling everybody who disagrees with the agenda of the left a "conservative" is a big stupid mistake and waste of time/"thought".
BTW I have a friend who was the "product" of a rape, his mom loves him, and whoever's will be it "gods" or the flying spaghetti monsters I'm glad to know him. Maybe you think he should kill himself but not anybody who knows him. Lol!
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you enjoyed your nice day during this thaw. But the fun starts tomorrow and continues for at least another week according to the extended forecast. That's right, we won't be going up to normal for at least that amount of time and probably further than that.
I'll miss you global warming. Hope you can come back real soon!
Is THAT why you claimed it was in the 40s when the temps were 10 degrees higher than that? Maybe it's a different temperature inside that stinky Fox News bubble.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

d pantz, Republican & XXX & a couple of others are sort of having a 'facetious' contest.
I have been following it for a few pages & they have points while being entertaining.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Like 400 acres? UdintEarnThat son. Unlike "Liberal" me who has never had a cent of government money handed to me, you have had a free ride your whole life. I worked for and earned my house, my land, my belongings. All you did was reach out your greedy little hand. Funny that you call working people like myself a bunch of free loaders, when it's been you and your offshore account patriots who haven't been carrying their share the entire time.. Boss man taught you up real purdy' like.
You're a freeloader. Why is it Ohio is no longer tire capital of the world?

Its the government you elected that promised everybody 40 acres and a mule. And a chicken in every pot.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

No American wants to move their industry out of the country.
This may be something that you would like to be true. But the obligation of many Americans is to the interests of the corporation they work for, and that corporation's stockholders. You are appealing to a sentimental notion that is fading away in a global economy.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

That's how it works in the real world
“Corporations are people, my friend,” Romney said.

At this point in time, Mitt is quite correct. And corporations have no sentimental loyalties to geographic and political boundaries.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Its why the tire companies left Akron. Because since they aren't dumbass robots, there's actually people who can push a pencil and see what the cost of doing business in different places.

South Carolina is now the tire capital of the US. They have a new Michelin tire plant. A new Bridgestone tire plant and a new and another relatively new one but can't remember which other one.

Ohio's lucky Cooper didn't leave Findlay last year during their dumbass workers brilliancy.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Its why the tire companies left Akron. Because since they aren't dumbass robots, there's actually people who can push a pencil and see what the cost of doing business in different places.
South Carolina is now the tire capital of the US. They have a new Michelin tire plant. A new Bridgestone tire plant and a new and another relatively new one but can't remember which other one.
Ohio's lucky Cooper didn't leave Findlay last year during their dumbass workers brilliancy.
You might know why, I am not certain but it seems to me that ALL tire companies are now owned by anyone BUT U.S. companies as of some years ago.
Meaning that IF a company can't take some of their production/business off shore, the entire company will go 'off shore'.
Why do Libs/Progressives denigrate companies for going offshore instead of looking WHY they went offshore? DUH !
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a liberal, and I believe that if you make a law against people having guns, the criminals will obey the law and nobody will ever get shot again.
I'm a liberal, and if I don't smoke, nobody should smoke.
I'm a liberal, and I believe that if you bus white kids across town to black schools, the white parents with money will stay in the community.
I'm a liberal, and I believe that in bad economic times, the best thing you can do is raise taxes on the job producers.
I'm a liberal, and I believe that if you put HUD ghetto trash in nice white neighborhoods, the neighborhoods will wear off on the ghetto trash and they will become middle-class citizens.
Der, I'ma conservative, and I believe that if you make a law sayin EVERYONE needs ta git lotsa guns, everyone will obey the law and nobody will ever git shot again. Derr.

Oh, I'm a conservative, and since I smoke, I believe everybody around me should just accept and tolerate my toxic habit.

I'm a conservative, and I'm against havin black people in a good "white people's" school, but it ain't cuz I'ma ignorant racist.

I'm a conservative, and I believe that in bad economic times, the best thing to do is ta give handouts to phony "job creators", then complain about my taxes an be jealous a them LUCKY poor folks.

I'm a conservative, and I believe that ghetto trash is nonexistent in muh good, blue-blooded "white, middle class" neighborhoods. But again, I ain't no racist d-bag.

DERRRR......
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>You might know why, I am not certain but it seems to me that ALL tire companies are now owned by anyone BUT U.S. companies as of some years ago.
Meaning that IF a company can't take some of their production/business off shore, the entire company will go 'off shore'.
Why do Libs/Progressives denigrate companies for going offshore instead of looking WHY they went offshore? DUH !
Because liberals believe that jobs are a social obligation instead of business.

Jobs are created because some person or people took a chance at creating a product or service. As the business grew, they needed hired help to maintain that growth. The rate of pay is based on several factors such as profit of the employees work, total cost to employ that person, competition in that area of production, what rate of pay any other person would do that job for, and what a consumer is willing to pay for that product or service.

As unions and increased minimum wage priced us out of the world market, American consumers decided on cheaper products instead of quality products. Manufacturers catered to the demand of their customers, and moved jobs overseas.

The standard liberal blames greedy companies and CEO's because they used strategies to create products demanded of the American consumer. Those who didn't were forced to ape their competitors who were taking customers away from them.

Ignoring all that, the liberal looks upon companies, corporations and business leaders as traitors. They stabbed the American worker in the back so they can reap millions in profit. They refuse to acknowledge that business is not about dollars, but about percentage of growth. After all, businesses rely on investors in the stock market to continue making products. Investors don't care about dollar amount, they care about percentage of growth because that's how they make their money.

In short, the liberal doesn't want to understand why a company moved jobs overseas. They only need somebody to place the blame on.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Corporations are like Skynet. They're all evil mean looking robots. Like liberals say. They aren't people.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Der, I'ma conservative, and I believe that if you make a law sayin EVERYONE needs ta git lotsa guns, everyone will obey the law and nobody will ever git shot again. Derr.
Oh, I'm a conservative, and since I smoke, I believe everybody around me should just accept and tolerate my toxic habit.
I'm a conservative, and I'm against havin black people in a good "white people's" school, but it ain't cuz I'ma ignorant racist.
I'm a conservative, and I believe that in bad economic times, the best thing to do is ta give handouts to phony "job creators", then complain about my taxes an be jealous a them LUCKY poor folks.
I'm a conservative, and I believe that ghetto trash is nonexistent in muh good, blue-blooded "white, middle class" neighborhoods. But again, I ain't no racist d-bag.
DERRRR......
No. Ghetto trash is existant in white neighborhoods promoted by government. HUD is government. The zero percent down and no credit check was government. Government not only ruined my once nice suburb, but hundreds across the country. They don't care, because by ruining these once nice areas, it makes losers like you feel good, and that's what buys votes.

Violent crime and in particular, gun crimes have been on the decrease since the mid 90's. While nobody has been able to credit any particular law or reason, this decrease of violent and gun crime are proportional with liberal gun and carry laws. As those laws became more proactive for the law-abiding citizen, crimes decreased.

Here in Ohio, our CCW law is only a few years old. Yet, by new year, it's estimated that over 400,000 Ohioans will have their permit to carry a weapon and use it if needed. CCW classes are still behind in some locations and getting range time is hard to come by. Living in the Cleveland area, I've noticed a drastic decrease in ATM robberies and car jackings. Before CCW and it's adjoining laws, those robberies used to happen all the time. This is not to mention that most mass murders in the country took place in gun-free zones such as schools, military bases, movie theaters and malls where firearms were not permitted.

The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

IdintEarnSquat wrote:
Corporations are like Skynet. They're all evil mean looking robots. Like liberals say. They aren't people.
Hey, I thought you said the commie gubment was like Skynet. Yeah, right about the same time you said that there'd be riots in the streets if Romney wasn't elected president, warned us that Muslims want to take away our guns, and "promised" there would be abortion on demand parties on every corner. LOL
Oops, I guess that thar teabagger fear mongering IS just a load of outlandish, unbelievable BS after all. Unless you're the toothless, uneducated trucker type, or the shut-in pink racecar driver wannabe spending his wifey's income type, that is...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I thought you said the commie gubment was like Skynet. Yeah, right about the same time you said that there'd be riots in the streets if Romney wasn't elected president, warned us that Muslims want to take away our guns, and "promised" there would be abortion on demand parties on every corner. LOL
Oops, I guess that thar teabagger fear mongering IS just a load of outlandish, unbelievable BS after all. Unless you're the toothless, uneducated trucker type, or the shut-in pink racecar driver wannabe spending his wifey's income type, that is...
with over 1 million abortions in the USA for 2013, I would say hell is warming up for you.

a fitting end to trash....burn it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I thought you said the commie gubment was like Skynet. Yeah, right about the same time you said that there'd be riots in the streets if Romney wasn't elected president, warned us that Muslims want to take away our guns, and "promised" there would be abortion on demand parties on every corner. LOL
and with your self proclaimed vast intelligence...satan is waiting for you to burn in hell for eternity. You made you bed, and will burn in it.

Boy are you really smart.

Blame someone else like you have with the 1000's of failures in your life.

you are future firewood.

“ DRIVE-BY POSTS 4 CONSERVATISM”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and with your self proclaimed vast intelligence...satan is waiting for you to burn in hell for eternity. You made you bed, and will burn in it.
Boy are you really smart.
Blame someone else like you have with the 1000's of failures in your life.
you are future firewood.
WOOO! MAGI, is this a "threat?"
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
with over 1 million abortions in the USA for 2013, I would say hell is warming up for you.
a fitting end to trash....burn it.
If men could get pregnant, abortion clinics would be like Starbucks. There would be two on every block and four in every airport. And the morning after pill come in different flavors like Sea Salt and Cool Ranch. Don't you insurance companies dare cover birth control, but don't you dare take my coverage away for my 'woodie pills.'

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,101 - 21,120 of28,424
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tiffin Discussions

Search the Tiffin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 4 edfgyujm 226
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
Tyler Kiser!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE READ! (Nov '07) Jun 27 Rita 60
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
bascom carryout (Jun '10) Jun '14 LoL 6
Who is Willard's Scumbags Apr '14 Curious George 1
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Apr '14 squid 118
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tiffin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tiffin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••