Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Tiffin Forum

Comments (Page 1,044)

Showing posts 20,861 - 20,880 of29,010
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Point taken,I am smart enough to know that half of the crap they spew, is just that. However you got people like xxx who drool over and take them as the gospel truth and then defend them. Look at all the times he refers to Fux News as the real truth, when in reality their just carnival barkers. Let alone pointing to articles from those proven frauds Breitbart.
Although you don't practice what WE are talking about, in fact, just the opposite.
"However you got people like XXX who drool....".lumping people together without justfication. Then you go on about "Carnival Barkers" at "FUX" news. What adjective would you use to describe Ed Schultz, who's mouth should be washed out with 'lie' soap & Chris Mathews who gets thrills up his leg over Obama. Talk about droolers! They need medication!
They should quit being such name calling trash talkers themselves.
Then there's Jay Carney who obviously gets paid to lie & he does a pretty good job, should be ashamed of himself & so should his boss that expects Jay to speak a ton of Bvll$hit after ton after ton.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

STOP IT wrote:
THIS POST IS 13 ALMOST 14 . YARS OLD !! and you people keep postng on it BAHAAAHHAHAHAHHA
YOU must be 13-14 yrs old. Just like YOU just posted!! BAHAAHHAHAHAHHA !!
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You excel at totally failing to see the point.
Cuz your right to spend what others earn supercedes others right to breathe air.
Sorry. I EARNED everything I have in life. You? Not so much. Now when you say "breath the air", do you mean the terrible air quality we have here in Ohio due to all the power plants? Maybe you mean the air in China, where your vision of unregulated factories has turned it into a toxic wasteland? Darn those FACTS. Always making you look like an idiot trust fund baby.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Realty Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you comparing apples to air craft carriers?
Al gore was born into the lucky sperm club, and made a billion dollars on a global scam.
All Gore farted, and the liberal left paid him a billion dollars for it.
you gladly pull to the pump to fill your tank, and provide profit to Exxon
Or do you walk when it is 9 degrees outside?
Funny how I provide actual facts when I post. Now go ahead and back up what you claim with a link to where you got your information on the left giving Al Gore billions of dollars. That is, unless you are just another clueless Tea Bagger running his mouth about something he doesn't know anything about...again.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's an apple/pineapple comparison.
Al (spin doctor) Gore is an individual. Exxon Mobile is the total of countless stock holders, oil drillers, oil refiners, employees of companies that make plastics, fertilizers, tires, paints, work at Speed Way & Exxon Mobile gas marts, Barge & Tanker workers etc etc.
How many jobs does Gore create? 1 hair stylist, 1 pilot & 1 co-pilot of a jet that he puts Exxon Mobile jet fuel into that takes off & lands on tires made from petroleum. hmmm
But you guys said corporations are "people".
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever think about your comments "before" you post them?
The most ineffective Congress? Now why don't you tell me what made them so ineffective? I'll give you a hint: government shutdown.
Wow. You are hopeless if you honestly believe the government shutdown explains the most ineffective and clearly GOP Congress in all history. Remind us again, without rewriting the documented facts, who was responsible for our government shutdown? Maybe there's a reason why most Americans blame the GOP. Must have been the free phones.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You are hopeless if you honestly believe the government shutdown explains the most ineffective and clearly GOP Congress in all history. Remind us again, without rewriting the documented facts, who was responsible for our government shutdown? Maybe there's a reason why most Americans blame the GOP. Must have been the free phones.
No, more like the pro-DumBama MSM that lies to people all the time.

Why does government shut down?

Congress people are elected to write laws and pay bills. Congress creates a budget; it's part of their job. The budget then goes to the Senate and eventually to the President.

Once Congress creates a budget, they did the job they were elected to do. Congress is charged with holding the national checkbook. They decide on what and where they will spend our tax money. If the Senate or President refuses to sign onto the budget, the government shuts down because there is no money to pay the bills.

Congress doesn't shut down the government. They don't have the power. Only the entities that refuse to accept the job that Congress did have the power to shut down government.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. I EARNED everything I have in life. You? Not so much. Now when you say "breath the air", do you mean the terrible air quality we have here in Ohio due to all the power plants? Maybe you mean the air in China, where your vision of unregulated factories has turned it into a toxic wasteland? Darn those FACTS. Always making you look like an idiot trust fund baby.
Because of our power plants......

Tell me, what is powering the computer you are using to get on this internet? Hamsters in a wheel? That windmill in your backyard? It can't be solar panels on your house. Too much snow on them on this global warming day.

And now to the weather:

Snow is expected until evening bringing us 4 to 8 inches. Today's high will be 32 degrees which is 6 degrees under normal for this day. High temperatures for tomorrow and Monday will be in the mid 20's. Snow will continue until mid-week with high temperatures remaining below normal.
STOP IT

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text> YOU must be 13-14 yrs old. Just like YOU just posted!! BAHAAHHAHAHAHHA !!
NAH, NAH JUST LMAO BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE WONT STF UP AND START A CURRENT POST. NAH IM NOT 13 OR 14 SEE THERE YOU ACT AS IF YOU KNOW EVERYTHING AND DIDNT REALIZE ITS THAT OLD. EVERYONE IS LAUGHING ART YOU. ROFLOAO @ YOU

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Always making yourself look like a dumbass. All them windmills in Ohio making the air hard for ya to breathe? Why don't you confiscate another trillion dillars and build some more?
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
But you guys said corporations are "people".
Come on Canton... Tell me, Which "you guys" are you lumping me with? I never said such a thing. In fact, I recall only one person saying that & he did put up an argument too. But it wasn't me sir.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

STOP IT wrote:
<quoted text> NAH, NAH JUST LMAO BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE WONT STF UP AND START A CURRENT POST. NAH IM NOT 13 OR 14 SEE THERE YOU ACT AS IF YOU KNOW EVERYTHING AND DIDNT REALIZE ITS THAT OLD. EVERYONE IS LAUGHING ART YOU. ROFLOAO @ YOU
You're not the 1st. Funny thing is that YOU just joined in! Now I'm LMAO at you...fool
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Always making yourself look like a dumbass. All them windmills in Ohio making the air hard for ya to breathe? Why don't you confiscate another trillion dillars and build some more?
Sorry. Since you had everything handed to you in life, you don't even register as a man to me. Go sit at the kids table, trust fund baby. UdintEARNThat.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of our power plants......
Tell me, what is powering the computer you are using to get on this internet? Hamsters in a wheel? That windmill in your backyard? It can't be solar panels on your house. Too much snow on them on this global warming day.
And now to the weather:
Snow is expected until evening bringing us 4 to 8 inches. Today's high will be 32 degrees which is 6 degrees under normal for this day. High temperatures for tomorrow and Monday will be in the mid 20's. Snow will continue until mid-week with high temperatures remaining below normal.
Yawn...

The 2013 extreme weather events included several all-time temperature records in Northern and Southern Hemisphere. The February extent of snow cover in Eurasia and North America was above average, while the extent of Arctic ice in the same month was 4,5% below the 19812010 average.[1] The Northern Hemisphere weather extremes have been linked to the melting of Arctic sea ice, which alters atmospheric circulation in a way that leads to more snow and ice.[2]

By January 11, 233 weather-related deaths were reported in India.[3] Elsewhere, particularly in Russia, the Czech Republic and the United Kingdom, low temperatures had an impact on wildlife, delaying bird breeding and disrupting the bird migration. On January 10 Bangladesh faced the lowest temperature since country's independence, at 3.0 C (37.4 F) in Saidpur.[4]

Land and ocean temperature values in February 2013 compared to a 19812010 base period.

Differences of land precipitation percentiles in February 2013 from average values.

In Europe the late spring and June were perturbed. While Finland and most of Northern Countries got the record high, and even the highest temperatures at Europe during May and June, Western- and Middle Europe faced much cooler weather and even their wettest May and June ever. This difference at weather was very exceptional in Europe.

During summer prolonged heat waves in the Northern Hemisphere set new record high temperatures.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

So other than reality showing us the exact opposite of everything you say, you guys are absolutely correct in your comments.

More on your ignorance...

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/air-pol...

Must be all those corporations looking out for us little guys.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Canton... Tell me, Which "you guys" are you lumping me with? I never said such a thing. In fact, I recall only one person saying that & he did put up an argument too. But it wasn't me sir.
You guys...the GOP...the Tea Party...the sudden Constitutionalists...whatever the people who are ashamed of voting for Bush twice are calling themselves this week.
willy dawg

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

wake up pikers, we are lving in the last days. the end is near,you both sound like second g raders. you wont know the season or reason. open your eyes make sure your brain is engaged, before putting you rmouth i n gear . geez what pikers
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, that's the one I was referring too. xxx stated he could only watch half of it because it made him want to vomit in his pointy white hat.
The part I couldn't believe was that the older guy that didn't know if the "under God" was added to the Pledge, or part of the original language. 1954 is still recent history for some us! The Conservative Christians would like everyone to forget the way they forced their beliefs into the throats of school children.

"Eisenhower signed the bill into law on Flag Day, June 14, 1954. Eisenhower stated "From this day forward, the millions of our school children will daily proclaim in every city and town, every village and rural school house, the dedication of our nation and our people to the Almighty...."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pledge_of_Allegi...
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Canton wrote:
So other than reality showing us the exact opposite of everything you say, you guys are absolutely correct in your comments.
More on your ignorance...
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/air-pol...
Must be all those corporations looking out for us little guys.
Must be:

Los Angeles area households paid an average of 21.5 cents per kilowatt hour (kWh) of electricity in October 2013, similar to 21.1 cents per kWh in October 2012.

http://www.bls.gov/ro9/cpilosa_energy.htm

Cleveland area households paid an average of 13.6 cents per kilowatt hour (kWh) of electricity in August 2013, up from 13.3 cents per kWh in August 2012.

http://www.bls.gov/ro5/aepcle.htm
Daytonian

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What color was Santa when you grew up? What race was Santa in all the classic and even modern movies? What race is Santa at the malls and stores?
Megan's response was to an article some left-wing kook wrote in Slate saying that because Santa is white, he should be replaced with a penguin. A penguin????
Anyway she addressed her comment on her show tonight. Why don't you get a Youtube video of it and watch?
Just to clear this up. As of the year 2008, Santa Claus in black; his real name is Bararck Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,861 - 20,880 of29,010
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tiffin Discussions

Search the Tiffin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 20 NSA 229
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
Tyler Kiser!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE READ! (Nov '07) Jun 27 Rita 60
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
bascom carryout (Jun '10) Jun '14 LoL 6
Who is Willard's Scumbags Apr '14 Curious George 1
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Apr '14 squid 118
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tiffin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tiffin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••