Suspect accused of breaking eye socke...

Suspect accused of breaking eye socket of local resident

There are 2 comments on the Norwalk Reflector story from Apr 3, 2013, titled Suspect accused of breaking eye socket of local resident. In it, Norwalk Reflector reports that:

A former Plymouth resident accused of breaking the eye socket of a Willard man has been arrested several months after the suspected incident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Norwalk Reflector.

United States

#1 Apr 8, 2013
He should. stay in there longer. my prayers go out for the family. I know. him personal. he needs. to rote there
Needs help

Huntington, WV

#2 Apr 11, 2013
It's so sad i really thought Matt would change and live right. My heart breaks for this person who was hurt I thought being in prison twice would wake someone up but i guess i was wrong. Matt i pray for you everyday that you can find the way to start living right. And i pray for you that maybe this time you will learn it's not ok to hit people. Plus animals i was told you hurt your dog if you really did that's messed up. Maybe they can get you real help this time i sure do hope so. Praying for you and your family i know they have to be hurting as well with what you done. May the man he hurt and everyone else he hurt be ok. Matt i will pray for you extra everyday and ask the Lord to help you stop hurting other's and live right. Remember living the street life only brings you down and i think you have hit rock bottom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenna Carrick Oct '15 Sara 1
News Grand jury indicts 23 persons on 73 charges (Sep '10) Sep '15 Yeehaw 4
Bob Dove PERVERT (Apr '13) Sep '15 doesntmatter 3
Whos the trash in Willard, lets gossip (Aug '11) Sep '15 doesntmatter 9
News Woman caught with 47 heroin balloons in her bod... (May '11) Aug '15 Haha 30
Just wondering (Mar '15) Aug '15 Sherion Schumaker... 3
Debate: Marijuana - Tiffin, OH (Sep '10) Aug '15 jerrad 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tiffin Mortgages