Suspect accused of breaking eye socket of local resident

Apr 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Norwalk Reflector

A former Plymouth resident accused of breaking the eye socket of a Willard man has been arrested several months after the suspected incident.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Apr 11, 2013
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

He should. stay in there longer. my prayers go out for the family. I know. him personal. he needs. to rote there
Needs help

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

It's so sad i really thought Matt would change and live right. My heart breaks for this person who was hurt I thought being in prison twice would wake someone up but i guess i was wrong. Matt i pray for you everyday that you can find the way to start living right. And i pray for you that maybe this time you will learn it's not ok to hit people. Plus animals i was told you hurt your dog if you really did that's messed up. Maybe they can get you real help this time i sure do hope so. Praying for you and your family i know they have to be hurting as well with what you done. May the man he hurt and everyone else he hurt be ok. Matt i will pray for you extra everyday and ask the Lord to help you stop hurting other's and live right. Remember living the street life only brings you down and i think you have hit rock bottom.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Tiffin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Tiffin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tiffin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tiffin