Whos the trash in Willard, lets gossip

Whos the trash in Willard, lets gossip

Posted in the Tiffin Forum

EffinMeffers

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 4, 2011
Prostitutes,junkies,mexicans and retards watch out its time to bring you out into the public eye!!!!
EffinMeffers

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 4, 2011
heard some castle guy and godfrey kid are snitches kinda funny they can do drugs freely now
EffinMeffers

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 4, 2011
those greasy mexipads are buying sex wtf anybody can get laid and some of the girls must be real EFFIN skanky
wtf

Columbus, OH

#4 Aug 5, 2011
yea willard is getting better but there is so much left over baggage and illegals that its gonna take some more work to get it back to par
hillbilly

Harold, KY

#5 Aug 28, 2013
its sad. I was born and raised in Willard, and I hate to hear what has become of it
iwonder

Hindman, KY

#6 Nov 2, 2013
I wonder how Robert (Bob) dove can still be walking the streets with his perverted molesting ass?!!!
KnowHim

Oregon, OH

#8 Mar 15, 2014
I still love Willard. I grew up there , but it was such a better place. Now (and from a police officer) said that there are so many narqs/ drug addicts that all the articles we read in the papers is because they tell on one another and it just keeps recycling. And for the Mexicans its actually the farm owner fault. They are a plague just like the drugs for this town. No civilized citizen wants to walk up town when one hundred of them immigrants and sitting around. CALL BORDER CONTOL ASAP!!!
Anon

Springfield, MO

#9 Oct 4, 2014
Any admin at Willard high. All shitty people. Can't wait to see the VP and principal go. I can't even begin to tell you how many sex scandals they cover up. Sick people. Should not be around our children.
doesntmatter

Marion, OH

#10 Sep 2, 2015
iwonder wrote:
I wonder how Robert (Bob) dove can still be walking the streets with his perverted molesting ass?!!!
Say what? Guy lives down the road from my mother in law...
Black mass

Hanson, MA

#11 Mar 10, 2016
doesntmatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what? Guy lives down the road from my mother in law...
I'm from the east and I'm coming west to deal with your trash soon you hillbilly clowns

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know a Kim (Nov '16) Jul 18 Mohawk girl 6
heroin epidemic Jul 14 Jusdatruth 4
Migrant workers Jun '17 Just Wondering 1
News Joe Blundo: Did Columbus really have the nation... Jun '17 They cannot kill ... 1
Pool water Jun '17 Shelly Frisch 1
Tyler Kiser!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE READ! (Nov '07) May '17 mazballs 61
News Kayla Allison and Luke Bogner are engagedCouple... May '17 They cannot kill ... 1

Tiffin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tiffin Mortgages