Prayer Chain
Gods Child

Ontario, OH

#1 Sep 21, 2007
I have a son whom has a drinking problem he has a small child that is adorable and needs her daddy Please pray for him i am getting on in years and want to see my children saved before i go And i know God will save them
they have to ask So pray they will be call on Him before it is to late God knows their names each one
God Bless You
fido

Lorain, OH

#2 Sep 25, 2007
I have grandchildren that really needs the lord so help me pray for them. I will pray for yours
Gods Child

Ontario, OH

#3 Sep 25, 2007
Sis I sure will pray for your children and God bless you and love ya
Gods Child

Ontario, OH

#11 Sep 29, 2007
to; a pound of nuts
Thank you so much for praying for my son he is in bad shape alcohol is all he cares about
i know where the sorce comes from the Devil G
But God has Grater power the he
Thank again you are a true prayer worrier
need a lot more like you
Gods Child

Ontario, OH

#14 Oct 2, 2007
Pastor;
Thanks for the info; I need all the prayers i can get for my son. God Bless you and keep kipping on
you sure are needed
Gods Child

Ontario, OH

#15 Oct 2, 2007
Forgive my spelling i type like i talk i guss, But God knows what i mean I ment keep on keeping on sorry about that
Gods Child

Ontario, OH

#18 Oct 3, 2007
I want to ask prayer for my good friend she helps everyone and now she is sick has the flu so please keep her in your prayers.
She is a good christian lady Mary is her name
Batambuze Paul Wamuka

Kampala, Uganda

#24 Dec 9, 2007
Dear Fellow Partners in the Lord.
Please pray fro New Creation Church Jinja Uganda E.Africa where Am pastoring. It's now three Sundays when we were sent out of the church premises we were renting due to failure to meet the monthly rental dues. Now the land lady has redeveloped it into a residential building with some commercial apartments. Most of the Christians are now scattered.
Please pray for finical provision to the church to get it's own piece of land because some people in the neighborhood are willing to sell some pieces of land to us, be able to construct a church building with the necessary equipments.
Also pray for my family to have some sources of income because early this year my wife (ROSEMARY) was discontinued from her work place and for Am studying in a Theological Seminary.
Thank you in advance.
Yours co-worker in God's vineyard,
Pastor Batambuze Paul Wamuka
Batambuze Paul Wamuka

Kampala, Uganda

#25 Dec 9, 2007
Dear Fellow Partners in the Lord.
Please pray fro New Creation Church Jinja Uganda E.Africa where Am pastoring. It's now three Sundays when we were sent out of the church premises we were renting due to failure to meet the monthly rental dues. Now the land lady has redeveloped it into a residential building with some commercial apartments. Most of the Christians are now scattered.

Please pray for finical provision to the church to get it's own piece of land because some people in the neighborhood are willing to sell some pieces of land to us, be able to construct a church building with the necessary equipments.

Also pray for my family to have some sources of income because early this year my wife (ROSEMARY) was discontinued from her work place and for Am studying in a Theological Seminary.

Thank you in advance.

Yours co-worker in God's vineyard,

Pastor Batambuze Paul Wamuka
Thomas Chacko

White Plains, NY

#28 Apr 15, 2008
Dear Prayer Partners in The Lord
Please pray for our church in New york we need a growth also we need church equipments.
we have a mission work in India for that work we need finical sources.
Thank you
God bless you all
Pastor Thomas Chacko
[email protected]
Carol Jean

Sycamore, OH

#30 Nov 14, 2008
Prayer partners
we need your prayers we have so many sick in our church and i have 3 children who need the Lord they are sin sick and that is the worse kind
please pray with me that they will come in before it is to late
love and prayers to all prayer partners

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
💔 hesrt broken Jun '16 Jason young 2
Awnings made by Dometic with drop down sun screens May '16 Lucky Pierre 1
Ricky Hale Apr '16 Goldielox 1
Just wondering (Mar '15) Apr '16 Adam Reed 4
News Suspected burglar arrested shortly after incident (Aug '14) Mar '16 Trix 2
poe vs. harrison mayors race Mar '16 The truth 1
Whos the trash in Willard, lets gossip (Aug '11) Mar '16 Black mass 10

Tiffin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance