pachuco

Victoria, Canada

#1 Jun 24, 2013
I've been hearing rumours on the internet that there's been some kind of outbreak here, does anyone know if this is true or not?
Carl johansson

Arendal, Norway

#3 Jun 24, 2013
pachuco wrote:
I've been hearing rumours on the internet that there's been some kind of outbreak here, does anyone know if this is true or not?
Yes, my aunt lives in the city and called me this morning about it. She says her neighbour got it, and she is very worried. It is true, and needs much more awareness.
pachuco

Victoria, Canada

#4 Jun 24, 2013
All I've heard are vague rumours so far, but it sounds bad. Do you have any information on the symptoms, or anything else to do with it?
Christian Keppherd

San Jose, CA

#5 Jun 24, 2013
It's true my family lives here they said people have been falling ill lately and theres been more military activity.
Amy Freeman

Apo, AE

#6 Jun 24, 2013
I was out jogging and heard screams from a nearby hotel. I really want to know whats up but nearly nothing comes up on google and my T.V. pooped out on me quite a while ago. I'm thinking about going to a friends house
Ricky adamson

Austin, TX

#7 Jun 24, 2013
My brother lives there. Told me everyone's staying inside but there's a few people acting very violent, attacking anyone the see.
pachuco

Victoria, Canada

#8 Jun 24, 2013
Apparently there's rumours about a local military base, are any of these true, or is it just the usual conspiracy theory/Area 51 alien story kind of stuff?
steve

Barcelona, Spain

#9 Jun 24, 2013
All I know about Dulce is this: http://hyperboreanvibrations.blogspot.com.es/...

Are you guys OK?
Rollo

Bagarmossen, Sweden

#10 Jun 24, 2013
Prayers to the sick people in Dulce. God is punishing them though. I don't want them to die, but they probably deserve it.
Jordan

La Jolla, CA

#11 Jun 24, 2013
I'm a resident of Dulce, but I left when I heard the news, currently staying in California. I didn't witness much, but my neighbor in Dulce had been acting odd recently. I could hear him early in the morning vomiting and screaming. There was absoultely no news coverage when I left, and I haven't heard from any of my friends there. I hope everything's alright....
cristina

Buffalo, NY

#12 Jun 26, 2013
I would be very carefull to any resindents! there is a base underground at Dulce and there is alot of experimenting that goes on beneath the surface.There's a rang of experimenting, it would be difficult for some to understand.
cristina

Buffalo, NY

#13 Jun 26, 2013
Can anyone who either lives at Dulce or ha family there keep me up dated whit any sever turn arounds this is my e-mail azanzacristina@yahoo.com I've been doing extensive research on Dulce surroundings but hve alays found the information to be more informatie from the residents wh live there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tierra Amarilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
finding your own business to worry about Jan '17 gyver 1
truth about dulce (May '13) Oct '16 iowa boy 3
News Book: Extraterrestrials create Hell Underground... (Dec '11) May '15 New Perspective 6
Dulce to be featured on Wednesday, March 25 His... (Mar '09) May '15 Wiki 2
News Jicarilla jingle dress (Feb '06) May '15 Wanda 2
Dulce to be site of an unusual conference in Ma... (Jan '09) May '15 DUMBs 3
"Underground Base" conference in Dulce gets new... (Dec '08) May '15 DUMBs 2

Tierra Amarilla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tierra Amarilla Mortgages