Fire destroys Sugar Creek Inn

There are 4 comments on the News-Herald story from Sep 26, 2007, titled Fire destroys Sugar Creek Inn. In it, News-Herald reports that:

A passerby discovered the blaze early Wednesday morning. The Sugar Creek Inn restaurant and bar on Fauncetown Road, Troy Township, was destroyed by fire early Wednesday morning. via News-Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News-Herald.

william harris

Oil City, PA

#1 Nov 28, 2007
that was my aunts resturaunt
Alan

Vandergrift, PA

#2 Dec 18, 2007
I hope they rebuild it. There is a good potential to make it into a very successful restaurant if they do it right. Make it really clean and rustic with good lighting and sound, plus a restaurant section away from the bar where families can feel comfortable. An outside deck area too. Make it non-smoking. Have good entertainment and good food.

Make it a destination place for people to come out into the country for a good meal and a good experience. Other bars/restaurants have done this with great success and have become destinations. Some started out as old run-down bars and were made over into nice places.
RightWingRoy

Meadville, PA

#3 Oct 19, 2011
At this point they'll never rebuild and the b!tch who owns it is setting pretty in all of her wealth, since we all know she set the fire intentionally.
RightWingRoy

Cochranton, PA

#4 Nov 9, 2012
william harris wrote:
that was my aunts resturaunt
You're aunt committed arson...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tidioute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Titusville, PA (Sep '10) Apr 29 AnnyMous 54
Should Newspaper be able to print Lies (Nov '14) Mar '15 santabunny 2
News Report: Pa. has 200,000 abandoned oil, gas wells (Oct '12) Dec '14 Note 3
News Doris White (Oct '14) Oct '14 Sandra Radecki 1
News Restaurant Revisited: El Bistro Reopens as Rena... (Sep '14) Sep '14 joan 1
Poetry in Tidioute (Aug '14) Aug '14 Chuck 1
News Man charged with bigamy in Kane (Oct '07) Aug '14 bubble popper 12
More from around the web

Tidioute People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]