2005 friends

Ticonderoga, NY

#1 Sep 13, 2013
hahaha I have a great 50 hr job and those "jocks" that always picked at me, now they are doing pills, with bunch of kids. Just wanted to say that it's true. Don't worry kids, if your picked on, because you will become a great person. KARMA is a BITCH!!
haha

Rindge, NH

#3 Sep 20, 2013
Who cares
Tom

Crown Point, NY

#4 Sep 21, 2013
At first, I thought this post was kind of cool that the writer is doing so well and that the mean kids got bitten in the ass by their bad karma as adults. As an adult who is much older then the "2005" alumni I would never refer to someone as a "slob". As I got older and went though parenthood and now loving being a grandparent I have a different out look. Live & Let Live!! The old saying of "Don't tread on me" still applies. I am a old biker but I don't get pushed around but I am a gentleman to others and as a result I am treated very well in public. Karma is part of a thought process not just actions "2005 Friends". Be careful what you say because you are still young when you get older it is you that may be a "slob". Happy trails folks I am going to get some wind in my hair!!
haha

Rindge, NH

#5 Sep 22, 2013
Legalize meth.
haha

Rindge, NH

#6 Sep 22, 2013
also 2005 kids in moriah didn't have cliques
Jelly

Tonawanda, NY

#7 Oct 5, 2013
There were many bullies in the Ticonderoga class of 2004 and 2005. These cliques of 'mean girls' made it difficult to go to school each day. You never knew who they were going to target and say cruel and hurtful things to. They laughed at other people's misfortunes, and always made it clear that they were better than you. Seeing how theses people's lives turned out makes me wonder if they were at all humbled by some of the things that they have had to endure. Do they ever reflect back to there high school years and recognize all the people that they hurt?
Momma

Ticonderoga, NY

#8 Oct 5, 2013
Jelly wrote:
There were many bullies in the Ticonderoga class of 2004 and 2005. These cliques of 'mean girls' made it difficult to go to school each day. You never knew who they were going to target and say cruel and hurtful things to. They laughed at other people's misfortunes, and always made it clear that they were better than you. Seeing how theses people's lives turned out makes me wonder if they were at all humbled by some of the things that they have had to endure. Do they ever reflect back to there high school years and recognize all the people that they hurt?
Sad part is that people in life can be cruel. Just read all these posts. The important thing to remember is that you can't change the way people are, they think the way they think, but to be true to yourself and don't let it affect you.
lived there

Plattsburgh, NY

#9 Nov 25, 2013
I went to school there k-8 in the late 60s and early 70s and I will never forget how cruel the kids were.My family was dirt poor and I was left out of everything. The house I lived in was filthy, never had heat or hot water, and food was scarce.I had no control over these things but the way I was treated you'd think I wanted to wear ragged,out of style clothing, go around with greasy hair,being unable to bathe due to an unheated hovel and lack of hot water.Those were the unhappiest and loneliest years of my life.I'm a grandmother now and I did a far better job raising my family,but that time will alway haunt me.
Facts

Ticonderoga, NY

#10 Nov 26, 2013
I moved here half way through 6th grade. I came from a city. I was terrified. Girls would tell me to go to the bathroom so they could beat me up. I learned how to hold myself all day. One girl would take her pointed boot and kick my in my rear, everyday, making it bleed. I still carry the scar. I never said a word and I never had a moments peace. The day I graduated was the happiest ever because I finally escaped the torture once and for all.
This past year, I had to transfer my daughters to other schools because of bullies, in-school internet rape threats, and attacks while walking home. The kids in this town are horrible little people and I can only hope this will change someday but I seriously doubt it.
This post pertains to witnessed facts.
truth

Ticonderoga, NY

#11 Nov 26, 2013
Totally agree. This town is a hard place to live in and raise decent children because over half the community does not care about it. I too was born and raised here with a lot of bullying because I didn't have what other children had, but now as an adult and not having my parents pay my way I have more then some of the people who bullied me while their parents were supporting them. Now that we are adults those bullies are drawing welfare. Karma? Maybe. children only have what their parents afford them, so wait until they grow up and then see who they really are when it is time to do it for themselves.
,
Facts wrote:
I moved here half way through 6th grade. I came from a city. I was terrified. Girls would tell me to go to the bathroom so they could beat me up. I learned how to hold myself all day. One girl would take her pointed boot and kick my in my rear, everyday, making it bleed. I still carry the scar. I never said a word and I never had a moments peace. The day I graduated was the happiest ever because I finally escaped the torture once and for all.
This past year, I had to transfer my daughters to other schools because of bullies, in-school internet rape threats, and attacks while walking home. The kids in this town are horrible little people and I can only hope this will change someday but I seriously doubt it.
This post pertains to witnessed facts.
truth

Ticonderoga, NY

#12 Nov 26, 2013
lived there wrote:
I went to school there k-8 in the late 60s and early 70s and I will never forget how cruel the kids were.My family was dirt poor and I was left out of everything. The house I lived in was filthy, never had heat or hot water, and food was scarce.I had no control over these things but the way I was treated you'd think I wanted to wear ragged,out of style clothing, go around with greasy hair,being unable to bathe due to an unheated hovel and lack of hot water.Those were the unhappiest and loneliest years of my life.I'm a grandmother now and I did a far better job raising my family,but that time will alway haunt me.
can so relate!
Heart

Ticonderoga, NY

#13 Nov 26, 2013
Me too! Born poor and was reminded every day of what I was not! Guess what i survived! School here was so hard. I hated getting up each day and going. Girls were mean, snobby and cruel. My heart goes out to you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Essex County Tag Sale Website (Jul '15) 52 min Ellenlewisstrang 3
STD's in Ticonderoga 1 hr sad town 4
Co op sells Meat That was beat from cramons farm 2 hr TiRes 67
wayne genier 4 hr Old friend 4
Crammonds Horses Thu countrymama 15
Warner Hill Road and Veterans Road... Thu Westportgraduate 6
Real estate lawyer Thu Whitebone 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages