What's up with the manager at Amerigas?

What's up with the manager at Amerigas?

Posted in the Ticonderoga Forum

Annoyed Customer

Ticonderoga, NY

#3 Jul 25, 2012
i hear you wrote:
<quoted text> I see that a lot as well. Isn't he married. She needs to get her sh@t together and run that office.
From what I hear he is! I asked around and they have been caught on the back roads together. Maybe someone should let his wife know! Boy she needs to get some tact.
tom

Schenectady, NY

#4 Jul 26, 2012
Annoyed Customer wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I hear he is! I asked around and they have been caught on the back roads together. Maybe someone should let his wife know! Boy she needs to get some tact.
I have seen it myself. After dark they are seen together. I wonder what he tells his wife. I worked over but didnt get paid. Or does she pay him to cover it up. He seems like a nice guy but i think he needs to step back and relize what he is doing.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 26, 2012
You folks should be ashamed of yourselves. She is probably riding along to explain things in person to a customer. Driver's are skilled in driving but when it comes to natural gas or propane knowledge, there is a lot more to it than meets the eye. Intensive training is involved because if anything is done wrong, you can be at risk, that your house may blow up.
tom

Schenectady, NY

#6 Jul 26, 2012
Onparole4ever wrote:
You folks should be ashamed of yourselves. She is probably riding along to explain things in person to a customer. Driver's are skilled in driving but when it comes to natural gas or propane knowledge, there is a lot more to it than meets the eye. Intensive training is involved because if anything is done wrong, you can be at risk, that your house may blow up.
You almost make a good point. But shouldnt she do that on the set up with the big guy that works there, not on deliveries. Explain them being together in there personal vehicles........
beekeeper

AOL

#7 Jul 26, 2012
Onparole4ever wrote:
Ah!!! Isn't why people use a phone.
Annoyed Customer

Ticonderoga, NY

#8 Jul 27, 2012
I am not trying to start anything, I just want my questions answered when I need them to be and she is never in the office. Why does she need to be riding around with the same delivery driver all the time? You never see her with the other drivers! I did hear that the african american guy is married and has kids. I feel bad for them. No shame!
Gossip

Angier, NC

#9 Jul 28, 2012
Annoyed Customer wrote:
I am not trying to start anything, I just want my questions answered when I need them to be and she is never in the office. Why does she need to be riding around with the same delivery driver all the time? You never see her with the other drivers! I did hear that the african american guy is married and has kids. I feel bad for them. No shame!

I feel worse for you...no shame!! There are respectable ways of getting your questions answered. Try this..."I would like to talk to her superior". Pretty neat how it works...go lie down.
Feel Bad

Ticonderoga, NY

#10 Jul 28, 2012
I feel bad for the wife and kids! So sad. Why does this always happen. Marie should be so ashamed!
curious george

Ticonderoga, NY

#11 Jul 29, 2012
i believe this was the chap that came to our house one evening for our gas. he had a girl with him. she stayed in the truck. Doesn't his wife have that new bussiness Errand zippity ? or something. My sister in-law uses her bussiness. What a nice woman. Too bad....
Gossip

Angier, NC

#12 Jul 29, 2012
How many of you call yourselves Christians? So concerned with your "I feel so bad for his wife and kids". What if you're wrong? How does that fare for the wife and kids? Then it's on to the next gossip for you fools. Sleep soundly and don't forget to judge someone.
Gossip

Angier, NC

#13 Jul 29, 2012
This thread translated..."what's that white woman doin' in that there truck with a black guy?"
fact

Schenectady, NY

#14 Aug 2, 2012
Gossip wrote:
How many of you call yourselves Christians? So concerned with your "I feel so bad for his wife and kids". What if you're wrong? How does that fare for the wife and kids? Then it's on to the next gossip for you fools. Sleep soundly and don't forget to judge someone.
Well its true. seen it with my own eyes. on a back road making out. the eyes dont lie. i guess it was not as dark as they thought it was
DID

Schenectady, NY

#15 Aug 9, 2012
fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Well its true. seen it with my own eyes. on a back road making out. the eyes dont lie. i guess it was not as dark as they thought it was
Still going on. Just tried to call office but MARIE RAYMOND was out doing him again. They are both losers. What a home wrecker.
same peeps

Ticonderoga, NY

#16 Aug 9, 2012
you're all the same 2 or 3 talking
Wow

Angier, NC

#17 Aug 9, 2012
DID wrote:
<quoted text>
Still going on. Just tried to call office but MARIE RAYMOND was out doing him again. They are both losers. What a home wrecker.
I'll bet there is a "regional manager" that, believe it or not, is very concerned with daily operations. I'd also bet that the branch in question is in one of those "regions". I'd also bet, now follow me here, that there is a phone # somewhere on your "bill" that can put you in contact with, or at least lodge a complaint with, such a manager. It might take a few minutes...you might even have to call more than once but that is the ADULT way to handle this. Obviously, this thread hasn't worked...grow up.
enough

Queensbury, NY

#18 Aug 9, 2012
enough already.mind your own business...why do you people need to be concerned with what others are doing...worry about yourself and your family.leave people alone .they arent hurting you or your family.they arent stealing from you.they are mature adults and can make decisions for themselves....im so sick and tired of people there sticking their noses where they dont belong.worry about your own lives.life is tough enough without you idiots stirring up crap that doesnt concern you
Wow

Angier, NC

#19 Aug 9, 2012
I think "same peeps" is right...this is the same person pretending to be 3 or 4, which leads me to believe there's no truth whatsoever to these rumors. Could be some sort of personal smear attempt but it seems to me that the op is insanely jealous!
Hmmmmm

Lake George, NY

#20 May 20, 2013
sounds like you have the story line for a new reality show! There must not be a lot to do up in Ti when all you do is watch your gas guy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
town clean up 16 hr Need job 25
ti town board meeting Mon Disappointed 14
apt buildings across from post office Sun single dad 22
Putnam Superintendent Sun Witness 3
fight May 31 concerned 3
sidewalks May 30 Duh 13
McDonald's in Ticonderoga May 30 thats mcgross 20
More from around the web

Ticonderoga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE