kissing bridge smoking
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Confused

Ticonderoga, NY

#22 Jul 7, 2013
I don't hate marijuana, I don't do it, But I don't harp on people who do, but If you HAVE to smoke, do it in the privacy of your own home. No one is gonna think that you're cool just because you can go smoke pot in your car. NO ONE.
Marion Hodges

Endicott, NY

#23 Jul 11, 2013
Perversion and deviant conduct abounds and they call themselves gay and born that way. You can't be born gay or an alcoholic. You have to learn that behavior and the older perverts will tell you you're born that way.
Anyone that knows these facts should be called ignorant, hateful, bigoted, intolerant or denying someone their civil rights. Really, it's just calling perversion and sexual deviant conduct what it is. Sick perverts they are. Watch your children because 77% of pedophiles are gay men.
Faraway

Ticonderoga, NY

#24 Jul 11, 2013
Marion Hodges wrote:
Perversion and deviant conduct abounds and they call themselves gay and born that way. You can't be born gay or an alcoholic. You have to learn that behavior and the older perverts will tell you you're born that way.
Anyone that knows these facts should be called ignorant, hateful, bigoted, intolerant or denying someone their civil rights. Really, it's just calling perversion and sexual deviant conduct what it is. Sick perverts they are. Watch your children because 77% of pedophiles are gay men.
Never mind for the moment that you are incredibly far off topic, it would be so helpful if you would understand that repeating the same factoids does not make them true. It often fails when relied upon, though some religions have done well enough with this modality.

The reality is 77% of admitted child molesters identify as heterosexual and are married to women or have been married to women and are more focused if not equally focused on children as they would be to an adult relationship. Most child molesters cannot maintain their adult relationships as their attraction to children becomes dominant. A behavioral analysis report by the FBI states that a "high percentage of acquaintance child molesters are preferential sex offenders who have a TRUE SEXUAL PREFERENCE for [prepubescent] children". The preference for children is the focus for child abusers rather than a preference for males or females.

That makes, at most 33%, of 'known' abusers identify as homosexual.

You SHOULD watch your children, as a strict rule, as carefully ans as vigilantly as you possibly can, because if they are abused (and believe me-- you will never ever know if they are more than half the time because shame and self doubt or fear of recrimination will keep them from sharing what has happened)...you will not only know who abused them but you will welcome them into your home over and over because they are family or close friends or trusted neighbors.
youknowwho

Schroon Lake, NY

#25 Jul 11, 2013
I'm gonna burn one there right now outa my 4 footer. Might as well only gonna get a ticket for upm oh well. And TI has more hiv then anyplace other then NYC and a lot of pickle parkers and to manny dikes you going to hell. F*uck TI scummy place and they like to rape babys or yell rape if they dont like the D. Stop bumping puss and get a fkn life dikes.
Marion Hodges

Endicott, NY

#26 Jul 12, 2013
You can't deny the facts about the perverts that enjoy deviant sex. You should however, try to keep them from working at the school, because high school is the ideal recruitment harvest.
jesus

Ticonderoga, NY

#27 Jul 13, 2013
Marion Hodges wrote:
You can't deny the facts about the perverts that enjoy deviant sex. You should however, try to keep them from working at the school, because high school is the ideal recruitment harvest.
Oh shut the f*ck up, you ignorant heifer. You're incapable of human decency so just go off yourself and do everyone else a favor already.
Anita Bryant Was Right

Trenton, NJ

#28 Jul 13, 2013
Homosexuals don't reproduce they recruit. These deviants are doing nothing but spreading disease and contributing to the moral downfall of a once great nation. We need someone to get into power and launch a systematic roundup and extermination of these vermin!!!
jesus

Ticonderoga, NY

#29 Jul 13, 2013
Anita Bryant Was Right wrote:
Homosexuals don't reproduce they recruit. These deviants are doing nothing but spreading disease and contributing to the moral downfall of a once great nation. We need someone to get into power and launch a systematic roundup and extermination of these vermin!!!
'Holocaust' is the word you're looking for there, Shitler.
Confused

Ticonderoga, NY

#30 Jul 14, 2013
Well, I wasn't taught hate. I was taught acceptance. Marion, You have some issues with yourself, or a close family member that you need to clear up. Please don't bring your hate on this site, we have enough of it.
Anita Bryant Was Right

Trenton, NJ

#31 Jul 14, 2013
jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
'Holocaust' is the word you're looking for there, Shitler.
No the word is CLEANSING and it is done with a hole, dug deep & wide and some efficient way to render the vermin lifeless to fill the hole. Then cover them over & plant something on top to recover their fertilizer value!!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#32 Jul 14, 2013
Marion, you are right and I agree with you 100%. It's the deviant sexual perverts that are ruining this country.
I read where 8 our of 10 pedophiles are gay men. That tells you something right there. These people have a chance to turn away from their perversion, but they won't. This is all due to a complete lack of moral upbringing by the slouch parents of the deviants. Instead of grandchildren, they end up with a son that hangs out in rest areas and bus station bathrooms.
party central

Ticonderoga, NY

#33 Jul 14, 2013
okay haters, if u really must hate then why not hate the heroin and coke and pill dealers. they r what is causing all the violence, i have never heard of a gay person robbing someone just to get laid. but drugs are everywhere and that is the problem. u should not care if people r gay or straight, it is their life and they cause trouble. and for your own facts most people who pray on children are married straight guys. being gay has nothing to do with child molesting. relax gays arent gonna try to recruit anyone.
Stevie

Ticonderoga, NY

#34 Jul 14, 2013
Onparole4ever wrote:
Marion, you are right and I agree with you 100%. It's the deviant sexual perverts that are ruining this country.
I read where 8 our of 10 pedophiles are gay men. That tells you something right there. These people have a chance to turn away from their perversion, but they won't. This is all due to a complete lack of moral upbringing by the slouch parents of the deviants. Instead of grandchildren, they end up with a son that hangs out in rest areas and bus station bathrooms.
Of course you agree, you are the same poster as Marion Hodges, and at least one other name.
Not all sons are cut out to be fathers, regardless of how 'well' they were 'brought up'. If he can do no better than troll for partners in bathrooms that's on him.
If all gay men did that the highways would be impassable and all the bus stations would implode under the stress.
Also, your statistics about pedophiles are wrong, or sourced poorly. Try the FBI, or scroll up.
Pedophiles and their gayness, or lack thereof, are not the subject of this thread, look at the title.
jesus

Ticonderoga, NY

#35 Jul 14, 2013
Anita Bryant Was Right wrote:
<quoted text>
No the word is CLEANSING and it is done with a hole, dug deep & wide and some efficient way to render the vermin lifeless to fill the hole. Then cover them over & plant something on top to recover their fertilizer value!!!
The word's still 'holocaust' Shitler. Any form of mass genocide is called a 'holocaust'. Wow, you must have been dropped on your head as a baby or something. They often say in the homosexual community, that we should not show violence or hatred towards people like you, because it only makes it seem like we're misrepresenting what we're about and that is not violence when we simply want acceptance and to live our lives, but I'll tell you what. I'm a 19 year old dyke and I understand respect enough to respect myself to the point that if anyone ever said the hate you're spewing to my face, I'd likely break their jaw so they'd have to eat through a straw. I'm a human being too. We're all human beings and YOU are lacking empathy in the worst way. You should probably go talk to a psychologist about your extreme urges to murder mass amounts of people. Don't worry, Adolf, I'm sure insurance will cover it.
Only Me

Mineville, NY

#36 Jul 14, 2013
Marion Hodges wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but scientists that study DNA have looked at thousands of DNA samples from gay men and could not find a genetic marker for gay. They have concluded it is a learned behavior, just like alcoholism and gambling. You have a choice to be a partaker or to turn away from it. Once recruited and fully indoctrinated into that lifestyle choice, many struggle to be free from it, while others are brainwashed into believing they were born that way. People are not born a gambler, an alcoholic or gay. They need to learn how to satisfy that desire and eventually how to feed the addiction. Many have successfully left the gay lifestyle. Gays commit suicide at 6 times the rate of non-gays. I think they see no other way out. Others live their life seeking acceptance from everyone, as if society accepting it will finally make it right. You may fabricate many arguments as to why one is gay, but genetic predisposition is not one of them that has a shred of credibility.
Where to f--- do you get your information. Do you actually believe
that people choose to be gay? I didn't choose this lifestyle so until you know what you're talking about keep quiet.
Just Me

Mineville, NY

#37 Jul 14, 2013
Marion Hodges wrote:
Some more of your bullshit. Where do you get your information? It's been proven that most pedophiles are not homosexuals.
Before you come on here spreading your crap know what you're talking about
I wonder

Mineville, NY

#38 Jul 14, 2013
Marion Hodges wrote:
How do you know all this, are you still in the closet, if so, common out....

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#39 Jul 16, 2013
A study done by the University of Toronto revealed that 77% of pedophiles are homosexual men. The very behavior you condone, puts children at risk everywhere.
Dig it deep Dig it wide

Trenton, NJ

#40 Jul 16, 2013
ALL Pedophiles whether gay or straight need just one treatment, a 115 gr. 9mm bullet to the head and a spot in the hole. Each & every time it happens the treatment needs to be applied and then maybe there will be a lot fewer children who's lives are not ruined and their potential stunted by a weak sick animal who cannot or will not control their urges. Stop crying for them cry for the children and stop wasting money on finding a cure the cure is listed above. USE IT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Back in county jail 6 hr Lily 7
New ti hospital 19 hr Nice 1
Amber crowe working at Caz's store 22 hr JAFTR 17
Wal-Mart store Brand Pasta (May '08) Sun Watcher 66
Any hookers in town? Sun Me so h 1
Bored, any single ladies in town? Sun Bored 1
#release the memo Sun Make America First 7

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance