kissing bridge smoking
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
snitches

Ticonderoga, NY

#1 Jun 29, 2013
19:25 Received a report of a strong odor of Marihuana from a silver car parked at the Kissing Bridge. Arrested a youth, James Backus and Joann Campbell for Criminal Possession of Marihuana 5th-Public Burning. Subjects were processed and relased to appear 7-17-2013 at 4:30 PM. Numerous Smoking Devices were seized as well as other drug related items. 085, 080

Marijuana -- released
Marion Hodges

Endicott, NY

#2 Jun 30, 2013
Be thankful they are of the opposite sex. Who knows what you might have seen walking up on that vehicle if they weren't.
get a clue44

Albany, NY

#3 Jun 30, 2013
That's gross
srsly

Ticonderoga, NY

#4 Jun 30, 2013
Dude, Hodges, you're seriously obsessed with homosexuality. Gurl, step out your CLOSET! Or lock yourself deep, deep inside and shut the f*ck up, like damn. It's 2013, quit your griping. No one's stickin' the shocker to you! I bet you believe men are the superior race, abortion should be illegal, etc etc 1920's bullsh*t, etc. If that's the case, drag your bigoted old ass back to the kitchen and make a damn sandwich and keep your lousy comments to yourself.
srsly

Ticonderoga, NY

#5 Jun 30, 2013
and by the way, you're a f*cking twit.
Vermont

San Diego, CA

#6 Jun 30, 2013
You New York "twits" are still being prosecuted for marijuana?????

Gotta love that Governor of yours--still living in the dark ages...
and

Ticonderoga, NY

#8 Jun 30, 2013
Vermont wrote:
You New York "twits" are still being prosecuted for marijuana?????
Gotta love that Governor of yours--still living in the dark ages...
We can't blame him for this.
Marion Hodges

Endicott, NY

#9 Jun 30, 2013
You're a discriminating hate filled bigot. So I mentioned the peter-puffers. NY is 2nd in the nation in new HIV cases and guess who's spreading it? It's a regular Sodom and Gomorrah around Ti these days and they say they're proud, when they should be ashamed of themselves.
It's a learned behavior that results in perversion. After a while when they can't find men, they go after children. 77% of pedophiles are gay. Oh yea, that's good. Get them a job at the school.
Cannibiscowboy

Trenton, NJ

#10 Jul 1, 2013
A word of advice to any hitters, tokers, bongers or just plain heads. If you want to avoid future legal problems when you want to blaze up do it in your house, apt., residence etc. as the johnny laws need a warrant to enter any of these and by the time they get one you will have smoked all the evidence away. A car is viewed differently under the law and excuses abound for them to stop, search find, and bust your dumb ass.Keep your spliff lit and party on!!!
Vermont

San Diego, CA

#11 Jul 1, 2013
Or, the NY legislators could get off their asses and either legalize or decriminalize "cannabis" like they have (and are moving toward) in so many other states.

It's just a waste of taxpayer dollars--but YES, job security of so-called law enforcement, judges etc. Yet definitely a WASTE of your money. NY is so far behind so many other states in so many ways...sucks to be the NY taxpayer!
Cannibiscowboy wrote:
A word of advice to any hitters, tokers, bongers or just plain heads. If you want to avoid future legal problems when you want to blaze up do it in your house, apt., residence etc. as the johnny laws need a warrant to enter any of these and by the time they get one you will have smoked all the evidence away. A car is viewed differently under the law and excuses abound for them to stop, search find, and bust your dumb ass.Keep your spliff lit and party on!!!
Anonymous

Ardsley, NY

#12 Jul 1, 2013
Just some food for thought Marion! Just to let you know that more heterosexual people spread HIV then gay people! On another note being gay is not a learned behavior....that just shows your ignorance!!!!
Dumb

Torrance, CA

#13 Jul 1, 2013
Yup, dumb enough to smoke it in a very public spot. Deserve everything they got for their blatant stupidity.
Marion Hodges

Endicott, NY

#14 Jul 6, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Just some food for thought Marion! Just to let you know that more heterosexual people spread HIV then gay people! On another note being gay is not a learned behavior....that just shows your ignorance!!!!
Sorry, but scientists that study DNA have looked at thousands of DNA samples from gay men and could not find a genetic marker for gay. They have concluded it is a learned behavior, just like alcoholism and gambling. You have a choice to be a partaker or to turn away from it. Once recruited and fully indoctrinated into that lifestyle choice, many struggle to be free from it, while others are brainwashed into believing they were born that way. People are not born a gambler, an alcoholic or gay. They need to learn how to satisfy that desire and eventually how to feed the addiction. Many have successfully left the gay lifestyle. Gays commit suicide at 6 times the rate of non-gays. I think they see no other way out. Others live their life seeking acceptance from everyone, as if society accepting it will finally make it right. You may fabricate many arguments as to why one is gay, but genetic predisposition is not one of them that has a shred of credibility.
whats wrong with you

Ticonderoga, NY

#15 Jul 6, 2013
I am a woman and I never chose to fall in love with a woman, it just happened. Just like falling in love with a man, I saw her and my stomach would get butterflies and all I could think of was taking care of her and kissing her good morning each and every day and seeing her face with each sunrise. Scientists have not marked it as anything, it's still unconcluded. You're a bitter, bitter person.
Also, genetics do have credibility, many in my family are this way. My friend is also homosexual and it's the same in their family. You really need to do better research before opening your mouth. It's sad to see that you have no empathy, no human compassion. You just see one thing you don't like about someone and you spread hate and rage about it. Love your fellow man, regardless of what their orientation is. That shouldn't matter at all, it has nothing to do with who a person is. You're a very hateful, very mean person and I personally hope I never have to meet you. Ignorance and hate is a learned behavior.
I'll love who I love because I was born this way and not you or anyone in this small minded town will ever make me feel bad about that because nothing beats the feeling of waking up and seeing my beautiful baby girl's face each and every morning and seeing that little smirk she cracks when she opens her eyes because she loves me. You, nor anyone else can ever strip me of that or invalidate my emotions. Keep on keepin' on, live and let live, live love and prosper and for f*ck's sake, quit worrying so much about what other people are doing when it's not effecting you in the least and it's none of your business. This is 2013 and you're in my time now. I'd suggest keeping up with the times or you'll be chewed up, spit out and judged a crazy old behemoth quicker than you can bat a lash.
and tell me, when did you choose to be straight? After all, orientation is a choice and a learned behavior. So tell me, how old were you when you decided to become straight?
whats wrong with you

Ticonderoga, NY

#16 Jul 6, 2013
live long and prosper*

Whoopsie daisy.
genetics

Ticonderoga, NY

#17 Jul 6, 2013
Genetics is not a even close to an infallible science. It's sometimes not a great idea to throw them into an argument,(even for people who do not believe in them particularly but like to pull it out if it appears to support their cause). There is such a thing as a genetic predisposition for addictive behaviors. Some scientists hypothesize (this is not to say they have proved) that left handedness is more prevalent in the children of smokers, or in premature births, but there is no specific gene for the attribute. Not all attributes are like that of some diseases such as Cystic Fibrosis or Sickle-cell and noted by an error on a specific gene. Most diseases, including addiction, are more complicated: variations in many different genes contribute to an individual's overall level of risk or resistance.
Some people also have stated that they believe that the marker for 'gayness' was discovered long ago but that the location has been suppressed to guard against the culling of individuals from the population,internment camps or the like.
Stevie

Ticonderoga, NY

#18 Jul 6, 2013
Gays commit suicide at 6 times the rate of non-gays. I think they see no other way out.

I think a majority of these cases are people who were beaten by their fathers. Too bad they didn't listen to them and choose a different sex.
Please

Crown Point, NY

#19 Jul 6, 2013
We live in a free country. We are free to choose who we have a relationship with. Live and let live. It is so sad that there are still such bigoted homophobics around still. I prefer to expend my energy for something positive rather than bashing gay people. Take Care.
Marion Hodges

Endicott, NY

#20 Jul 7, 2013
genetics wrote:
Genetics is not a even close to an infallible science. It's sometimes not a great idea to throw them into an argument,(even for people who do not believe in them particularly but like to pull it out if it appears to support their cause). There is such a thing as a genetic predisposition for addictive behaviors. Some scientists hypothesize (this is not to say they have proved) that left handedness is more prevalent in the children of smokers, or in premature births, but there is no specific gene for the attribute. Not all attributes are like that of some diseases such as Cystic Fibrosis or Sickle-cell and noted by an error on a specific gene. Most diseases, including addiction, are more complicated: variations in many different genes contribute to an individual's overall level of risk or resistance.
Some people also have stated that they believe that the marker for 'gayness' was discovered long ago but that the location has been suppressed to guard against the culling of individuals from the population,internment camps or the like.
You have been reading too many comic books.
Anonymous

United States

#21 Jul 7, 2013
Marion Hodges
People with the mentality like you have are absolutely astonishing to me! Every word you spew from your mouth is 100% ignorance! You must have been born into a different world then the one I was born into! You might as well be a member of the westboro baptist church!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how bout them medicab busts!! 9 hr Demo 37
Unbelievable 15 hr Yellow flowers 7
Justin Handy 18 hr To bad 5
Christine Webber 23 hr idunnomaybesure 4
Why are people who don't own property allowed t... (Jun '10) Sun Randy 64
CrackHeads Sun u r a joke 34
Samantha a Sun sad 28

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance